The Beginning

The Alpha Wolf

Jong Suk P.O.V

When I was heading back to the pack that Jaejoong currently reside, I was called by none other than Demetrius. And our conversation was a really long talk, debate, disagreement but in the end we settle for what he proposed.

I have all the information on what Jaejoong A.K.A Hero Cyneric was dreaming about his brothers in danger and he is not wrong. After all the talks and the meetings I made during my quest and now I have all the answer I needed. I just need to tell that to Cyneric but telling to him will be a long and rough road to take.

As you know I only call him Cyneric as off paying my respect and when something so serious like this happens.

Why?

And now you probably know his personality now, right now his NEUTRAL but when he snapped, his like a predator prying his pry and leaves no mercy on them.

That incident in the past when Cyneric went BALLISTIC, I don’t want to repeat that. I want that remain in the past and never to affirm and be a witness of it.

So like I said, I have all information regarding his dream with his brothers. What I heard, I didn’t like any bit of it and didn’t like the idea that it will come from my lips and the goddess knew what his do off. His literally kill that pack’s Alpha and also his supporters and it will involve all of us, them Werewolf, us the Vampires and the Council. And that very council is being head by Cyneric.

No stone will not unturned by his wrath.

Ah, that conversation still lingers.

Flashback:

As I am heading out and back to pack territory, an unexpected call rang from the covens telephone, what I’m surprise is that the call is not intended to the Raven’s, the call is for me and the call is from the Head Coven, the Wystan Coven and the one that is calling me is Demetrius

Demetrius: “Jong Suk, my old friend, how are you?”

Jong Suk: “I’ve been well Demetrius, and how about you?”

Demetrius: “I’ve been good, and Berenice wants to say hello to you also. How is everything going?”

Jong Suk: “Everything’s fine but I’m guessing you didn’t call me about that.”

Demetrius: “Clever as usual, and yes. I didn’t just call you for that. I need a big favor to ask?”

Jong Suk: “As long as I’m capable of doing it, ask away.”

Demetrius: “It’s pretty serious and I need, no we need you to not tell Jaejoong about what you know about his brothers’.”

Silenced emerge. I’m stunned but not shock about it, I know for a fact that he or rather the coven already knows about the circumstances of Cyneric’s brothers and it’s not good. What I’m stunned is they don’t want him to know about it.

Why?

I can all just speculate their reasons but I need to tell him that, it’s not there’s to keep it from him and neither do I also. I’m grateful of Demetrius and everything he had done from the past but we’re talking about Cyneric here. I can’t disappoint him and I won’t lie to him. And I’m more grateful to Jaejoong for many things that I can’t word out.

Demetrius: “Jong Suk you there?”

Jong Suk: “Yes,…. I’m still here.” Sighing heavy I continued. “You know I can’t do that, he have the right to know, and those are his brothers Demetrius.”

Demetrius: “I know that, he have every right to know but for now, you can’t tell him. Not until I figure everything out. I don’t want to trouble him any further when his already worried about his Omega.”

Jong Suk: “And you want to cover everything by yourself and to not tell him about these things?”

Demetrius: “Yes, I am. You witness what happen back then when he heard that news about what happen to Raven’s Coven he lash out and you know what it feels like and you saw him lash out. One of Hero’s barriers broke down and we don’t need another barrier to break down. You know how easy his temper reaches up. I’m preventing that to happen.”

Jong Suk: “Yes, I know that. How? What are your actions towards this?”

Demetrius: “I’m trying hard to handle this smoothly, I have someone inside the Wolf Council to help ease the situation and the possibility of solving this problem without the wolfs know I’m interfering into their territory.”

Long silenced.

Jong Suk: “If all things failed, how are we going to tell him things?”

Demetrius: “We’ll do anything to make him see things in different prospective, letting him see the situation from the both side and explaining everything to him. How it began and how are the things between the two packs now.”

 Jong Suk: “What if Griffin Sun attack first? What will we do? What will he do when he finds that his brothers in danger and we didn’t tell him?”­

Demetrius: “Don’t worry about that my friend, that’s why I have someone inside. We’ll be able to know their actions. And right now, they’re not planning an attack to the Moon Soul pack so be in ease.”

Jong Suk: “But I’m still uncomfortable hiding this problem from it.”

Demetrius: “Me neither, but we don’t have any chose then to hide it from it for now that is. Let just hope everything will turn out fine.”

I remembered when Cyneric went ballistic, his father, Ambrose Cyneric the founder of Wystan Coven was there but now, his physically at the Covens house, literally, his body is there with his mate Apollo but his in hibernation. They’re unconscious to what’s happening around them. And Ambrose let his son Cyneric to be the head of the coven when his sleeping.

 

****5 hours later****

 

I’m still uncomfortable to hide something this serious from Jaejoong, so Demetrius advise me to stay put with the Raven’s until he resolve it. But I argue with him, if any further information he has he must convey that to me so that I’ll know what will I do and say to Jaejoong. But as long as there’s no bloodshed Moon Soul pack and Griffin Sun pack, I’ll stay low for now and keep the secret of his brothers from him.

But any signs that will happen that will lead to the possibility that Demetrius don’t resolve this, I’m stepping up. I’ll run straight to Jaejoong and tell him everything even if he’ll go ballistic.

But I can’t ignore that for long. And I’m already been gone for so long and sooner or later, I need to go back. I’m just praying that, when I return he doesn’t know about it and be merciful enough to listen for my reasons and properly discuss any further actions.

Yet again, I was held back. I’m still at the Raven Coven’s territory and reside to their house and full heartedly welcome me to their home.

I just hope that Jaejoong won’t know it from others and I’ll personally tell him.

But I have this feeling that sooner or later, I have to go back and tell him.

I just hope everything will turn out well, yet for knowing someone for so long it’s rarely to happen.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin P.O.V

A week later,

Heading towards the pack infirmery, I still can’t imagine what happen. It just happens really fast and the next thing I knew it’s over. None of our pack fighter died, they just got injured badly but their alive and well, resting in the infirmery. The thing is in the middle of all of it, there’s Jaejoong, who mysteriously vanish and later on reappeared and what it looks like, he showered. Like he feels to take a showered that time when rouge wolfs are attacking the pack, that’s just weird. Anyway his not hurt so I didn’t tell Yunho about his disappearance.

So here I am standing beside the open door and glancing over some of the pack wolfs who are still here because of the injuries they take during the fight. One in particular is Kyuhyun, he got badly injured and Hyorin from that day onwards been crying bucket of water. My heart can’t stand the site anymore, but what surprise me is that, It’s not only Hyorin near Kyuhyun’s bed and so does Jaejoong and what really surprise me or rather shocked me, like the air from my lungs got all up, is that Kyuhyun is sitting, laughing and cuddling Hyorin on the bed but in reality he should be lying on the bed, heck we didn’t even knew that he’ll wake up, so the site is quite surprising but in instant, yet I felt relieved.

I run like a maniac from where I’ve been and barge into the close doors, Yunho and Yuchun both are glaring at me.

Changmin: “KyuhyunIsAwake!”

They’re initial reactions are irritation, maybe I spoke to fast and maybe because I was panting and breathing hard.

Changmin: “Kyuhyun is awake.” I said again.

I know they understand it right away because, Yuchun hurries away but he excuse him first before he leaves. Shortly after Yunho also went, so I was left behind, still breathing heavily. I run to fast and out of breath and maybe while I was running, I didn’t take a breath. I’m crazy, I know. Everyone told me and some of them says I’m just unique that they don’t understand, Jaejoong is one of them, he said I’m unique in my own way.

So I run again back there, their all around Kyuhyun’s bed. He still cuddles Hyorin in his arms, Yunho and Jaejoong are standing close to each other on his right side and Yuchun is standing by his left side, I walk towards them and stood beside Yoochun.

Yoochun: “We worried about you, good thing that Dr. Jong Suk taught us basic knowledge about treating wounds.”

He smiles and kisses Hyorin o the cheeks, and then she blushed.

Kyuhyun: “By the way where is the Dr.?”

Yunho: “He said he needs to see the Raven coven.”

Hyorin: “Must be important.”

Jaejoong: “Yeah.” It was just a whisper but we heard it.

Yoochun: “His been gone for weeks or even months now, it must be very important. Well vampires, they tend to me over reacting.”

Jaejoong: “I call them, passionate.”

He quickly said that like he literally knew vampires.

Kyuhyun: “Ok.”

Jaejoong smiles and spoke again: “Well then, I hope you recover soon. I’ll leave first.”

He then walk away from us but just when his at the door Yunho spoke.

Yunho: “I’ll be right back.” Then he walks to the door. “Jaejoong, wait up!”

That was weird yet again, why you ask? Well because when something like this happen, like we talk about Dr. Jong Suk and vampires, he always walk away when that become the topic. Maybe it’s my imagination that Jaejoong is sensitive to it, who knew?

Yoochun: “Ah, before I forgot Alpha Il Woo want you to be there at Leon Stark pack.”

Changmin: “May I ask why?”

Yoochun: “Their heading back and want you to them back here. And you’ll leave now.”

Changmin: “Huh?!”

Yoochun: “You and EunHyuk will head to the Leon Stark pack and get them. The two of you are leaving now.”

I just nod my head. I said my goodbye and walk away, and then Yoochun spoke again.

Yoochun: “Where are you going?”

Changmin: “Did you just say I’m leaving now, I need to get ready and tell EunHyuk to leave. Also I’m going to prepare some food.”

Hyorin: “Food? Why?”

Changmin: “If either of us to starve, we have something to eat on the way over.”

Kyuhyun: “It will only take you a day or so to get there.”

Changmin: “Exactly. So excuse me.”

I walk away and head to the house. I saw Yunho talks to a pack member, I frowned he is supposed to talk to Jaejoong. Why is he talking to him, I was about to walk to them went they walk away. I just I’m heading to the house then and prepare.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KimBum P.O.V

After everything is settled and Ji Hyo is fine and unharmed, were finally heading back home. But I’m still curious to know about Jo Hyo, I can’t ask him any further because she always find way to start another topic and lead me away to that. But why?

First: The fact the she knows about the Ravenous Pack but don’t have any clue about the Moon Soul pack is unlikely. When you know that pack you must know everything that involve with it, and why the pack change its name.

Second: How could she know about that pack? From what I see and smell, she smells like a human. So how could she knew wolfs? Who told her about our existence? How much does she know about us?

Third: The mystery about Kim Jaejoong, does she know him? But then why was she was so shocked that Jaejoong is in the Crimson Knight’s pack territory. And why does she so scare to know about it? And why ask if Jaejoong’s alone or with someone?

That’s just so up. Why? Does she know about Jaejoong’s strength and his half human and half wolf?

Fourth: Does she personally know Jaejoong? Do they know each other? Did Jaejoong told Ji Hyo about werewolf? Why? Does he also tell her about vampires also?

So many questions but there are no answer to them. I guess if I can’t any answer from Ji Hyo, I’m going to ask the other party involve and that is Jaejoong.

Not long now, Changmin and Eunhyuk will be here and get us.

Unknown to me, someone is behind me snake his hands to my waist. I yelp in surprise.

Il Woo: “What are you thinking?”

He turns me around so that I’m facing him yet he still keeps his hold on me.

Kimbum: “I’m still curious.”

He leans forward and nibbles at my left ear and whisper.

Il Woo: “Mmmm.”

And he starts to the lobe.

Kimbum: “Ahh…What…what are you doing?”

He leans back and smirk.

He leans forward again but this time, he leans to kiss my lips.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woo Bin P.O.V

Don’t you just love a great show?

That’s what I’m seeing right now, how these stupid wolfs thinks about doing. They actually are going against Moon Soul pack. And even ask the other packs to have an alliance to them, what a stupid move they did. Did they really think if they have a great number, they will win?

Idiots!

I can only laugh.

They don’t know what will happen to them. I little bit pity them, they might die, you know.

But hey, why would I spoil a great show.

It’s like cheese, they are the piece and I’m watching a great game.

Also what are they doing is also benefit me. They will make my reach for my mate easily.

If they attack the Moon Soul pack and they will eventually seek for their own alliance and stumble upon their brother, the young Cyneric in the process. Without a doubt he will come to rescue his brothers that are in need for protection, he will personally face them off. With Anarchy Soul and Wystan coven on his back, they will support him. Also if Cyneric on the line, he will appear.

Jong Suk will appear. That’s how his loyal to him. Just like what he did couple of years ago, that I thought his in the opposite of the country but in reality his in the same island as with Cyneric.

And that’s what I’m waiting for. For him to personally reveal himself to me and when his standing and is in view, I’ll take/drag him away from them and have my way to him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I know I’m not doing the right thing, you can’t blame me. I’m scared, scared of many things but most specially, I’m scared of what my mother will say. She was my father’s mate until my father’s true mate came and she was at loss and broken when that happen. I can’t blame her, she loved my father so much that she endure all the things that life throws at her.

I did really want to hate Kimbum for what happen but how can he know it. He does not know that his my father’s mate, he was never gay and so does my father, but in the end they mated and became true mates. Making mother left aside, though my father explain and gives her millions of apologies.  She cried night and day but she accept and smile to them.

I’m scared of hurting her by mating with my mate, Jaejoong. You can call me selfish all you want, how idiotic I’m and all does horrible things you can call me but you cannot remove my feelings towards my mother.

I love her very much.

And so I’m torn between my mother and my mate.

I had many chance for mating with Jaejoong.

I bite him, in the woods a couple of months ago. I mark him there. And there was the end of the bonfire, I had him in my room, on my bed with me on top of him. We were undressed and passionately making out but in the end I back up.

I heard my mothers’ cries and that breaks me.

Then I had been him on my bed again a couple of weeks ago, I had the chance once more but I let that slip again.

It’s not right to do this to Jaejoong, even though I don’t really, really know him, I love him with all of my heart. Yoochun knows that, Changmin knows that, heck! Even Hyorin know I love him more than anyone.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

I need to be somewhere else right now, I just notice the time and I need to meet and talk to the council in less than 5 minutes. And its good thing that the technology nowadays are high, I don’t need to be there to physically talk to them, ah good thing about modern technology. I can video conference them, anywhere and anytime that I want.

But I heard Yunho calling me, I know for some reason there is something wrong between us. Like there is an invisible boundary between us. Yet he was stop by his pack members, I overheard them and that member needs to talk to him and says it’s urgent. Why do I feel like there’s something wrong, I can feel it in my nerves, and my body never betrays me.

4 hours later.

The conference call was a bit long, an hour or so. And some of the Elder wants to individually talk to me, so I granted them my time. They talk me, the coven and further more they talk about themselves, the coven their into, all the vampire incidents that occur and some with werewolves issue. They are pretty annoying age vampires, who talk and talks, bulling everything around them that they know it’s not appropriate. They take 1.30 hours of my time, what a waste. And the rest of the talk was with the coven, the Wystan Coven mainly with Demetrius and Berenice.

Later that day, I’m sitting in the living room watching some random tv program. And my eyes starts to feel heavy, and slowly I close my eyes and let sleep gets to me.

 

Dreamland

The scenery is quiet, peaceful and beautiful. The tress are swaying when the wind blows like they are dancing in the air, the flowers are at their pick they are blooming, the different kind of birds flies in the sky freely and tagging each other in the air, the animals around are in peaceful surrounding, the ground is covered with healthy grass that sways in the wind and in the middle of it all, a unique tree blossom in the center and as if it was glowing.

I didn’t know why but I started to walk towards it like some force is polling me to it.

As I got near the tree blossom, I got a closer look to it.

I’m not alone.

I stop on my track and stared with shock on the people at the foot of the tree.

Three people excluding himself are on the shade of the tree.

Two of them are lying on the grass, enjoying the peace and clear sky and the other is half seated and half lying on the grass.

The two people lying on the grass, I know them, I know them pretty well, the two people lying on the grass are my brother. Seung-hun and my baby brother Junsu.

I was so into staring at my brothers when it slips my mind, the other person with them. I glance back at that person, I don’t recognize him nor even with this person, but my gut is telling me otherwise like I know this person all of my life.

He then glance up and look straight at me, he was smiling.

Reality

 

I rose out of bed, seated between the sheets and the foam, sweat forming on my forehead, panting of what I saw in my dream. It’s not mistaken, I know those people and what my intuition is telling me. I’m gonna with them soon, very soon.

================================================================

Hi Guys! Another update for all of you, I know that I haven’t update sooner. Well that’s because, I’m currently looking for a job, and hopefully I’ll get employed sooner.

So enough about me, here comes another chapter for all of you to enjoy!

 

Please comment and let me know what you think about this chapter, ok?

 

A little spoilers won't hurt a bit, right?

So the next chapter will be CHAOS. Like something spicy will happen with the next chapter

YUNJAE!