Camp Fire

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

As I walk to the clearing field I saw Hyorin and Kyuhyun sweet moments, Kyuhyun embrace Hyorin from behind, it’s romantic. And I envy Hyorin to have a mate like Kyuhyun. Wish I have a mate like Kyuhyun. I smile with the thought. Then I saw Hyorin wave at my direction, I walk to them and was greeted. We sat down on the grass. I look around and saw everyone else busy talking to their mates, friends and family. Everyone seems to be enjoying each other’s company.

We form a circle pattern and at the center is a big bon fire. I smiled, the last time I had this was when I’m with my old pack, my so called friends, my biological parents and with my brothers. I miss that feeling.

Kyuhyun: “Jaejoong, you alright?”

I snapped at Kyuhyun’s voice but what he said didn’t register to my mind.

Hero: “I’m sorry. What did you say?”

Kyuhyun: “I’m asking if you’re alright. You seem detach.”

Hero: “I’m good. Don’t worry.” And I assured him with my sweet smile. A fake smile to hide what I’m feeling right now, a fake smile that I use every time that I felt like not good and I’m using it now to not show them how weak I’m.

Then a scent hit my nostrils, I can already tell who it’s from. I don’t need to look at him, to say it’s from him.

My heart to beat fast and the feeling of being nervous invades my veins. I can sense that his staring at me, I don’t need to verify it because I can feel his eyes burning holes on my body. I feel like a teenager again having your first crush look at you, the feeling of giving love and receiving them from the same person. I’m feeling like a sick puppy. Falling head over hills from the person I love, the person I waited for so long and that very person is non-other than my mate Alpha Yunho of the Crimson Knights Pack.

Yet I control myself and keep it calm. I focus on what Hyorin is saying, even if I don’t know what she’s saying, I focus on her just to distract myself from the intensity of his stare and the smell of his scent.

And every now and then I nod my head to agree on something Hyorin is saying. Then out of a sudden I heard a low growl. Everyone was quite in an instant and when I look at Hyorin and Kyuhyun they seem quite too, their eyes on Yunho. I can feel that everyone’s eyes are on him yet still I didn’t not look or even glance at him.

Then another growl came. I’m sure it’s for me. And because I’m still hurt and stubborn from him I didn’t look. I felt Hyorin elbowing me, I look at her, and my lips form a “What?” But I didn’t voice it out. She then points his eyes to Yunho’s direction. That’s the only time that I look at him with annoyance on my face.

He keeps on staring at me but I only gave him a cold stare back. And I can see in his eyes that his hurting too.

 

AFFECTION. PAIN. CARE. HURT. LOVE. SORROW.

 

And the very emotion I can tell from his eyes is LUST. I can even smell the LUST in the air.

His eyes are turning colors, black to golden yellow. Then it turns back to its original color black.

Look at him. His clearly on our gap, he wants us. Let him have us, let him claim us, let him mark us, let him in.

Why would I? Because his our mate Hero? Remember what Hyorin said and why he acted that day. He marks us then what he said sorry to us. And his disgusted about us, his mate.

That’s not true! He then growl at me. Look at him, look at his eyes, his eyes are not saying lies. He LOVES us

Let him take us, let him make us one. We need him and he needs us.

Mental battle between me and Hero ended and Hero wins this time. I’m letting in my heart and I’m planning on giving all my love to him. And for the very first time, I’m going to fully trust someone. I’m going to give Yunho my full trust that he will keep his word and honor me as his mate.

I too need him.

Yoochun: “I know it’s been a while since we done something like this. And we hope that this night will be a memorable one. So let’s have same fun.”

For a moment there I know that he didn’t want to part his eyes from me but Yoochun said something on his ear and he begun to walk away. I felt my heart leave when he walk out. I part my eyes from him, knowing that I’m hurting inside. I glance at Hyorin and Kyuhyun on my side they seem to be having fun.

Wolves around me shouted “Yes.”

Then out of nowhere Changmin show up again.

Earlier this day, I really didn’t want to go to this Camp fire but Changmin here, entertains me and telling that I should attend the gathering. He wouldn’t leave my side unless I agree to attend. With few hours of having Changmin on my side, showing me how hyperactive he is and he eats a lot and I mean a lot. He would tell stories and keeping me entertain. I never felt this for the longest time I’ve known, feeling delighted and happy. And I agree with attending the Camp fire in the end.

Yet it’s not only him that persuades me to attend. Hero also bothers me to death that I should go here, saving many things that I really didn’t want to hear. His like a love sick puppy, I tell you. A Hell Hound himself also has this kind of self. And when I think about it, his really like me. Although sometimes we argue and ended up not talking at each other for a while and ended up locking him and putting a barrier for him not to get loose from his chains yet his still part of me. He is me.

Changmin: “Jaejoong, can you come with me for a moment?”

I smiled and nod my head. I stand up and begin walking along side with him. He then guides me to a nearby tree not far away from the bon fire.

That’s odd. Why do I smell his scent? Oh well maybe it’s just the air.

Hero: “Why do you want to talk about Changmin? And why are we here?”

He didn’t say a word and just stood there with a smirk on his face.

Hero: “What?”

“You can leave us Changmin.”

It’s coming from my back. A voice that I know from my hear and when I slowly turn around to face the owner of the voice. I’m not imagining things, Yunho is standing not far from me. I can feel his eyes on one. He steps closer until I’m able to see his face. And a small smile form from his lips, I too smile back.

Hero: “So you want to talk to me? About what?”

I walk to the tree and let my back against the tree, so now the tree supports my weight and I cross my arms to my chest.

Yunho: “Jaejoong.” He advanced.

Oh! I miss how he says my name. How I miss his scent, his smile, his eyes, his lips and everything about him, I miss for the couple of days that we not see each other. I look at his eyes and saw pure love on them. I smile. He steps closer this time, so close that only inches away from me.

Hero: “You want to say something Yunho?”

Yunho: “I…I want to say, Sorry for what I acted at the woods.”

Is that it? His sorry, I only hear sorry here, sorry there.

Hero: “Is that all?”

I let my arms fall and I start to walk away when Yunho put his two hands on both of my side preventing me for leaving. I raise a brow from his actions.

Yunho: “Let me finish first.”

I cross my arms to my chest again. Listening to whatever explanation he has.

Yunho: “At the wood, when I said sorry. I didn’t really mean to say sorry that that time, It’s just that come out. God! What I’m I doing? Jaejoong, I didn’t mean to be a jerk but I’m sorry for acting like that.”

I look at his eyes, his sincere when he said those but that’s not what I’m expecting him to say.

Hero: “You finish?” I began to push him but he didn’t bulge out. I look at him. “What?”

He didn’t answer me but he slowly push his body towards mine, I didn’t react because I don’t know what should I react towards his action. I’m trapped against his body and the tree that is behind me, I put my hands on his chest as a barrier and also to push him yet he just caught them and rises above my head, now this is quite embarrassing, I look down. He immediately caught my chin and raises it. And in his eyes, I saw many emotions.

PAIN AND SORROW slowly disappeared and turn into CARE, PASSION, LOVE AND LUST.

Like what I told you, our mate want us, he need us. Let him in Jaejoong. He will make us complete.

He slowly lower his face to mine, I can his breath touch my skin and I shivered. Only few inches away from the kiss when I began to struggle again and this time I failed and saw smirked on his face. Little by little his face is closing in, and I tried my best to avoid. Yet I also missed how his lips taste like and I’m going crazy about the kiss me shared a couple days ago. But my pride kicks in. I differ my sight to look at somewhere else and it seems that his impatient with my action that he grabs my jaw and roughly turn it to meet his face. And from the moment that happens, he roughly kisses me.

Like my lips have its own mind that it begun to kiss him back on its own. And I must admit that I like how he kiss me, rough yet passionate. He then press his body more on mine and I could feel that his grinding his on mine. He loosens my hands and now it’s on his neck. Biting my lips for his entrance that I permitted and meet with own tongue and a dance between them happen, like a beat of rhythm within. When the dance ended, he me. I didn’t realize that I’m against his kisses.

He leaves my tongue alone and began to kiss me passionately again then his lips travels from my lips to my neck. He kisses and them that I enjoy every minute of it. is the only thing that I did, then he ended up to my collar bone, and like he did to my neck a moment ago, he kisses and it the spot that he bite a few days ago. The latter he bites it again and I moan from the ecstasy from it. And deep down that I’m so turn on, I can feel that I’m slowly heated up, he too. His hard surface touches me.

I close my eyes when he bitten me again because I can feel the ecstasy and pain with it. And also because I can tell that my wolf, Hero is starting to surface that my eyes are changing colors, I can’t let him notice that part of me. Not now. The barrier finally kicks in and Hero slowly calming. When he removes his lips I wanted to argue but that’s all disappeared from the moment his lips touch mine again and kiss me rough and passionate. We kiss like no tomorrow, and he just remove them when we need air in our lungs. When I open my eyes and met his, h smiled and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

LOVE is in the air.

All my worries disappeared from the moment I look at his eyes.

 

PURE LOVE.

 I gladly smile back.

No words spoken. We just know the feeling of each other. And he spoke the sweetest words I ever heard.

Yunho: “I love you.”

My smile becomes wider and without me noticing my action, I kiss him on the lips. When I pulled back he caught my head and positions it with his and returns the kiss I gave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I just lose it when he keeps on ignoring me. Being me the impatient one, abuse his lips, neck, everywhere when in talks of Jaejoong. His my personal drug, that I can’t seem to forget and I don’t want to forget how he feels, how he tastes like. I kiss him one more time as I said the words that is so meaning.

“I love you.”

He widens his smile and kiss me on the lips, he pulled back but I’m quicker, I caught his head and position it with mine to return the kiss. We shared the same feelings. I’m so happy about it. I couldn’t let go of his lips until the air is needed. I hug him, wrapping my arms on his waist, it’s like arms are meant to be with his. And I felt he wrapped his arms around me. I breathe with his scent that is so alluring, so addictive that I can’t see myself to detach from him. I lowered my head, I saw his collar bone, that is exposed and smiled when I saw the kiss marks and the bite mark I just did and I’m the most lucky man in the word to have found my soul mate. Jaejoong is my rightful mate, no doubts about that. I’m so happy right now that I feel like floating. My moments with Jaejoong is so wonderful that I didn’t notice the glares were receiving from my beta Yoochun and Changmin my brother, it’s like the time stops when I’m with him, time is not matter.

Then I heard someone cough but I didn’t give a damn. I hug him tightly and breathing in and out with his scent.

Jaejoong: “Hmmm, Yunho.”

Yunho: “You can call me Yunnie, Jaeboo. And from this moment I’m calling you Jaeboo.” He chuckled.

Jaejoong: “Ok, Yunnie Chunnie and Minnie are glaring at us.”

He said with the most sweetest voice I’ve ever heard.

Yoochun: “Now, were getting nicknames too.”

I parted with our hug. I circle around and now I’m on his back, I wrapped about my his waist, back hug.

Changmin: “Thanks Jaejoong, I like it. Minnie, so cutie.”

Yoochun: “And who said it’s cute.”

Jaejoong: “It’s not cute, I’m hurt.” He pouted.

Yoochun face is in pale, I glare at him, sending him a warn glare. And Changmin chuckled on my action.

Yoochun: “If it’s you, it’s alright. Chunnie is not bad.”

I can tell that Jaejoong moods lighten up.

Yunho: “Why are you two still here?”

Changmin: “Chun needs to talk to you about rouges.”

I eyed him, Jaejoong still doesn’t know everything when it comes wolves and Yoochun did the same, he eyed Changmin. Then he began to sweat.

Changmin: “And Hyorin is waithing for Jaejoong. Story telling time, and it will be about The Bloodlust pack.”

I growl low, why would tell him that story. Changmin turn’s pale and sweating in cold when he knows his in trouble. Also Jaejoong didn’t response it only gives me the wrong idea. I look at Yoochun, his alert somehow. Then I glared at Changmin. Sending him my message, “You’re in BIG trouble.”

Jaejoong: “Rouges you say, what about them? And what about with that pack.” He talk sweet but I can sense something else in his voice.

Changmin: “Ah.”

Yunho: “Jaeboo, don’t mind what Changmin said, ok?”

He turn around and met with the no so angel Jaejoong yet he smile.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

Now I’m scared with my mate, yet I’m intimidated with this new side of him, he surprises me.

Yunho: “Y-yes, Jaeboo.”

Jaejoong: “What about the Rouges? And don’t even try to escape my question.” He turn his head on me and now I’m looking at his face, then a smile form on his face.

I become tense, I glance at Yoochun, he is worried. Changmin’s jaw drop.

Jaejoong: “I’m waiting Yunnie.”

Yunho: “There been a little activity with them around. My sources said that they’re in large numbers and form a pack. And they littered around the area. The packs around are having problems dealing with them, so they consulted me and ask advice.” I smile a sweet one.

 Jaejoong: “Is that all, Yunnie?”

I nod my head and receive a kiss on my lips, it’s only a peck one, but what the hell. He still kisses me. Now I know that Jaejoong have have two sides of personality, the Angel one and the scary yet y one. The truth is I was scared on that moment when he looks back at me and show his smile, damn. Changmin is so dead. I smile with the idea of getting a revenge on making him whimper in front of Jaejoong. Seeing Jaejoong that he buys his story, but it was the truth. I don’t want to hide something on him, feels not right. Then he face Yoochun and Changmin.

Jaejoong: “Then what are you waiting for? Chunnie take Yunnie and discuss the things that needed to be discussed.”

Yoochun: “Jaejoong I think Yunho can’t. Look at him.”

He turn his head again and I did my very best to look so pitiful in his eyes, I heard gulps coming from the two but I didn’t mind, not at all. I show him my puppy dog eyes and twisting my lips to make it more perfect. No one can resist my charm, it always works. And I dock on his shoulder.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

Yunho: “Yes, Jaeboo.”

Jaejoong: “I want you to go with Chunnie.”

Yunho: “But--.”

I couldn’t finish what I’m about to say because the scary and y Jaejoong appeared again. He smiles when he knows that he wins. He kiss me again and slowly remove my arms hugging him back behind. Like a child who loses his candy, I pouted.

Changmin: “Common, Yun.”

I glare at him, just wait and I will have my revenge. I smile at him and he knows what’s behind my smile. He began to tense.

Jaejoong: “Chunie take Yunnie with you.”

Yoochun nodded and walk towards us, he touch my shoulder, as I glance at him. He bends his head a little bit. Then I glance at Jaejoong again.

Jaejoong: “Go already.”

I bend my head down as I turn my back on him, but when I catch a glimpse of Changmin, I smile a scary one on him. We start to walk, and we just have a couple steps when Jaejoong spoke again.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

I immediately turn around ready to run over to him and hug him tight not letting him go.

Jaejoong: “Don’t even try to harm Minnie, bye.”

He eyes Changmin that is stone still and he walk away with Changmin following him behind. When I saw them seated with Hyorin and Kyuhyun I felt a little push from my shoulder.

Yoochun: “Common, Yun. Jaejoong won’t go anywhere. God! I can’t believe what I just saw. You! Jung Yunho can really have another side and thanks to Jaejoong, I saw it.

Yunho: “Oh! Shut Up!”

We walk again and disappeared inside the house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin P.O.V

I cannot believe what I just saw, my brother, the Alpha of our pack, Jung Yunho acted very strange when it comes to his mate, Kim Jaejoong. And today he even acted very weirder then I know. They seem to be in good moods and from what Yoochun and I witness there in good relationship.

Yunho suppress his principles with a male mate, that’s a good thing. And Jaejoong is his counterpart, the two is made in heaven, I can tell. He even said, “I LOVE YOU.” To him with us being the witness of his confession.

And his weird action when Jaejoong push him away for him to do his duty as Alpha and he acted so cute, he even pouted. I didn’t think that he know that. He even more used his puppy dog eyes to him and he twists his lip that’s the trick he used when he wants something with father. He never said no to him because of this charm on him. But now, he use it to Jaejoong he didn’t bulge, he even command that he should go to Yoochun.

And when I brought the topic of the rouges and the bloodlust pack, Yunho just lose it. He glazed at me, I know that I’m at fault, Jaejoong doesn’t know anything about them. Yet I’m thankful to Jaejoong, because I know that Yunhoo will try to get back on me. Jaejoong prevented that to happen. I have to be in his good side to avoid anything that Yunho is mad.

I’m happily seated with them. We gather around and let one of old folk tell the story about the pack.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

For a moment there I forgotten about my worries with him by my side, it seems safe. I’m safe when I’m in his arms. His touch, his kisses and everything about Yunho, I love all of them. I’m not regretting anything in fact, I’m totally head over heels with him. And I can also feel the same love when I’m around Yunho. Also the fact that he said himself that he loves me, I’m dying of happiness.

But when the reality strikes back it sank in. I’m very grateful on the moon goddess that I met the one that I would love for all of my life. Yet it can bring the worst in me when the time comes. And from what he said earlier, wolf rouges are in large numbers, I can’t just stand there not doing anything. I have also the responsibility with both wolfs and vampires, and I know that these rouges have a backup source to their numbers. Vampires also went into rouges when I had kicked some off them out of their covens. Or the coven they had was destroyed because of me.

I need to talk to Demetrius.

But I’m also curious about something that caught my sense, the story about my pack, The Bloodlust Pack. I’m curious to know what will say about us.

It will start soon. The Camp Fire.

I felt someone seat beside me, when I look at who ever seated beside me. I was met with a pair of lost eyes, he seems deep in lost, and his devastated someone. I can tell from his eyes, his lost wolf. His in pain.

I smile to him to lighten his mood and he smiled back.

Hero: “I’m Kim Jaejoong and you are?”

“I know who you are. I’m Kim Hyun Joong.” He held his hand out.

I reach for his hand and made a hand shake with him

Hero: “Well, you look at that. We both share the same last name, what are the odds?”

Hyun Joong: “Yeah. What are the odds on that? Maybe you don’t remember me earlier.”

I look at him, figuring out what he is saying. I look deep in his eyes and saw the answer on them. Now I remember his the wolf that I touch when I first come in contact with this pack. The wolf that caught my eye that time was him. Somehow I saw something in him. Something is telling me that his in pain because of his pack but I’m not sure if my assumptions are true.

His one of us. He belongs to our pack.

As Hero spoke, his never wrong when something like this happen. I agree on him, maybe his telling that truth and base from what I’m seeing true his eyes, Hero is correct on him being on my pack. But I can’t force him to leave his pack and join mine. I can’t do that, even just thinking that I’m going to snatch a member of Yunnies pack it’s not a good feeling.

He will decide on his own Hero. If he wishes to join us, then he can. It’s his choose.

Hero: “I remember Hyun Joong.” I smile.

Before he can speak up, the old man starts to say the story of me and my pack.

“You may all knew about their story, but for the people here that doesn’t just keep in mind an open one and don’t just them easily. Let’s begin the story of The Bloodlust Pack, you all may know them by this name but the pack’s true name is Anarchy Soul Pack, it is headed by Hero Cyneric with only 4 members including him. And you all my also know that fact that the pack is very dominant not only with us, wolfs but also in the world of vampires. Anarchy Soul pack is a sub pack of WYSTAN Coven, the oldest coven that we all knew it is founded by an Elder vampire name Ambrose Cyneric. Maybe you’re all thinking how the two Cyneric are related, Ambrose Cyneric is the father of Hero Cyneric.”

Gossip’s are running around the circle, I can hear someone that I’s ridiculous that it’s not true. How can a vampire have a wolf son?

“Before you make conclusions, let me finish. Ambrose is not is real father, he adopted Hero when his young.”

“Huh? How could that happen? I mean he is a vampire and the other is a wolf like us?”

“No one really knows the whole story child, on how that happen. But we are certain that it’s the truth.”

“But why was he adopted? He have a family right? Did he abandon them and went to the vampires?”

I didn’t abandon my family, it’s the other way around. They abandon me, they killed their child, they killed Kim Jaejoong. Then I hear a girl spoke.

“That’s awful, how can he turn his back on his family. What a cruel child.”

You don’t know anything.

“His family must be devastated.”

Then out of nowhere Hyun Joong spoke.

Hyun Joong: “Maybe his family did something on him that he turn his back on them.”

I’m happy, that his on my side. He doesn’t know anything about who is he trying to defend still he spoke the truth.

“You don’t know that. Maybe he did something stupid that he was kicked out from his pack.”

I glare on the girl spoke ungrateful on me.

“Child don’t spoke your mind freely.”

“Why? His not here anyway.”

I’m right here. And I hear some agree on what the girl say.

“Let this be a warning, not only to you child but also everyone here. When you’re out in the public don’t disrespect them or even give a reason for them to harm you because when their Alpha Hero decides it’s final. Disrespecting him is disrespecting his father Ambrose Cyneric and when you disrespect them you also disrespect the entire Anarchy Soul pack and Wysten Coven.”

“That’s scary.”

“Does any one of you know what will happen if you dare challenge them? Anyone?”

I look around some rise they’re hands, some are deep in thoughts, some just listening to what the old man is saying. Changmin is eating while thinking, I think. Hyorin and Kyuhyun are also thinking. When I look at Hyun Joong beside me, he stays quite. I wonder why.

“You! How about you child?”

His looking at my direction, I even pointed myself just to verify that it is me his spoken to.

Hyun Joong: “Ah, Jaejoong, do you know that answer? I can’t help you. I don’t know.”

I smile.

Hero: “To challenge them you as, sir?”

“Yes, child.”

Hero: “I heard this to a dear friend and he said this.”

I pose. Then Yunho and Yoochun come around and join us. They bow their heads on them. Yunho, went to my side. Hyun Joong gave him his spot. He joins Yoochun, Changmin and the two love birds Hyorin and Kyuhyun.

Hero: “To challenge his patient, he can make your life a living hell. He can command you pack Alpha to banish you to is pack if he orders and worst thing is that if you made a wrong move you’re not just endangering your safety but also your love once, the pack that you belong to will vanish. And the family you have will killed one by one until you’re the only one left.”

All eyes are on me. All are shocked on what I said.

“How can you all know this Child?”

“We didn’t know that. We just know the banishment and all of that crap but not the last part.”

“How can he know this?”

! I didn’t know that they leave that part blank. I look at the people I know here, their stared with curious eyes on me and when I glance at Yunho is face is serious and he too is waiting to my answer.

Hero: “Like I said, a friend told me that story.”

Yoochun: “A friend you say? Do we know him?”

Hero: “Yes, you do. It was Jong Suk who told me this fact.”

They all stayed quite, even Yunho beside me stayed quite.

Hero: “And let this be a warning to you all. Remember what I told all of you. As Jong Suk told me and keeps on reminding me to keep away from them. You do the same.”

“Jong Suk must saw them doing the killing, right?”

“That’s why he said those things to him.”

Gossip here and there, never ending gossip. I felt someone poking my right side, I look at the person seated beside me it’s Yunho.

Yunho: “Did Dr. Jong Suk tell you about the pack?”

Hero: “Yes, he did.”

Changmin: “Jaejoong, can I ask you something?”

Hero: “Sure, what is it?”

Changmin: “We all here are wondering on how Dr. Jong Suk and you know each other. And we know that the Dr. is a vampire, but I didn’t think that he knows the pack or even the coven.”

All eyes are on me.

Hero: “I met Jong Suk when I was a child back then. That’s why were close, like brotherly love. You may all think that they are bad, the truth. Sometime they are but also in times their not.”

Hero: “How old do you think Jong Suk is? By this looks his 26 but really what do you think his age is?”

“55.”

“50.”

“70.”

“60.

“Ahm, 75”

Hyorin: “100?”

Kyuhyun: “90.”

Yoochun: “90 also, what do you think Yunho?”

I lock my eyes on Yunho. His somehow irritated, like his jealous somehow. I hold for his hand lying on the grass, then I show him my sweetest smile. His turning to back to his calm and sweet Yunnie.

Yunho: “100.”

Hero: “Not even close.”

“EH?!”

Changmin: “150.”

Hero: “No, Jong Suk is over 600 years old.”

I receive people glares, mocking looks, irritation, confusion and many more.

Hero: “Hero, when his still a young Alpha, he help Jong Suk to escape his mate. The coven was his temporally home for Jong Suk until he decided that he needs to move on. And he move from time to time. You see the coven can be a savior but at the same time a monster.”

I’m giving them hits on who I really is. It’s for them to solve the puzzle I’m giving them. And also to my mate, Yunho I can’t just tell who I’m really is. Even though he said he love me, I’m still unease there’s something that is still bugging me.

Yunho: “You said, his mate. Do you know him? Or any information about Dr. Jong Suk’s mate?”

Hero: “His name is Woo Bin. I only met him twice.”

Hyorin: “Jaejoong, do you know why Dr. Jong Suk escape his mate? Like you said his over 600 years old, that’s when he was turn. His been hiding all of these years from him.”

Hero: “I’m not in liberty to tell the story of their love, but I can tell you this. Woo Bin did something very bad to Jong Suk. When he felt it’s enough suffering, he leaves him and hides away from him.” Bitterness on my voice

Changmin: “Like burn down their house?”

No, Changmin. Woo Bin burn down the light of Jong Suk’s life. He turns it upside down since he first laid his eyes on Jong Suk. But I cannot tell you about his personal life. I don’t want you to feel pity on him.

Hero: “Something like that. Now I know, why Jong Suk decided to stay here.”

I felt a squeeze on my hand, I smile.

Yunho: “Jaeboo.” He said in a low voice, that I’m only one to hear. “And why so?”

Hero: “Because this place was his own. This area here, these where stood his family house and it was here that their first house stood.”

Silent. No one said a single word. Until Yunho spoke.

Yunho: “It’s getting late. Get some rest, head to you rooms.”

Little by little the people around the circle disappeared and head to their rooms. Hyorin and Kyuhyun also head to their room.

I stand and was about to leave when I still feel his hand on mine. I look at our hands, holding each other than to him.

Yunho: “Where do you think you’re going, Jaeboo?”

Hero: “Heading to Jong Suk’s house, where else. And beside did you say “Get some rest.”

Yunho: “No you’re not, you’re staying at my room tonight, Jaeboo.”

I just stare at him.

Hero: “Yunnie, don’t kid around, ok. Let go of my hand.”

He stands and held my hand tightly. He shakes his head.

Yunho: “Jaeboo, you’re staying at my room tonight.”

I was about to complain when he starts to walk dragging me in the process. We walk to the main house, on the stairs and into his room. He even pushes me to his bed when we got here and then he locks the door behind him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

Something is not right. When Jaejoong spoke earlier, I was shocked that he knows about rouges but it even shocks me when he talk about the Anarchy Soul pack, give it a fact that Dr. Jong Suk may told him about the story of that pack, but when he spoke he seems surely about it. Like it was not just a story, it’s like he is sure about it.

And the most of all controversy is about the life of Dr. Jong Suk. I couldn’t believe that his that old, I mean he look like 26 years old from the outside, that his physical appearance from the outside but within I expect like 200 or even 250 years old but not 600 years old.

We knew Dr. Jong Suk when we were kids and we lived with him over the years yet I still didn’t know this true age or even the name of his mate. The fact is that he ever really did, say a word about his mate. Only mate staff, like when you met you other half that it’s gravity that pulling the two of us and the scent that will give addiction. Normal mate things but never actually his personal life.

I just notice that I don’t know much of him. And how does Jaejoong really know Dr. Jong Suk. He knows his age, his mate’s name, the reason behind his hiding and most of all he knows that Dr. Jong Suk seek the help of Alpha Cyneric when he hides from his mate.

And all those he said about himself and  Alpha Cyneric someone connected to each other, I just can’t figure it out. He leave with puzzled about it.

I felt Changmin taps my back.

Changmin: “What are you thinking about?”

Yoochun: “Don’t you wonder what Jaejoong revealed. Dr. Jong Suk’s pass, how can he know all of this when we lived with him over the years yet a single clue on him, we didn’t know. Do you think that Jaejoong is hiding something on us?”

Changmin: “Hiding, like what?”

Yoochun: “Like, who he really is? How can he know all of it? He knows everything about us, rouges, the Bloodlust pack and the Wystan Coven. Aren’t you intrigued by that?”

Changmin: “Common Chun, don’t be paranoid. You’re just over thinking things. The two of them must be very close that’s why he knows too much.”

Yoochun: “I just hope you are right, Changmin. I hope I’m feeling wrong about Jaejoong.”

Changmin: “Let’s stop thinking and rest.”

But somehow it didn’t slip my mind. Jaejoong is a mystery that needs to be uncovered. All of what he said puzzled me until now. And my first encounter with him, was in the woods, even though it’s blurry, I can still remember the aura coming out of him. He fight’s like our best fighters, his even stronger than Yunho.

Who are you really KIM JAEJOONG.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, another chapter ended. Did you guys enjoy reading it?

So guys what do you think about this chapter? Let me know.

 

Until the next update.

 

YUNJAE!