Night Time

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You walked back to where everyone else was. You saw Junhyun running around, screaming out your name. You smiled and stepped forward. “Junhyun-ah!” You whispered a bit louder.

“Umma?! Where are you?” He shouted, running inside the kitchen. You giggled. Suddenly, there was a shadow in front of you. You quickly turned around and gasped.

“Playing hide and seek?” U-Kwon grinned. You blushed and nodded. “K-Kinda..”

U-Kwon chuckled and patted your head. “Is Junhyun trying to find you?” “Yeah, he went inside the kitchen just a few seconds- AAIIIEEE!” You jumped closer to U-Kwon, putting your arms around his neck.

He quickly held your waist and looked to the side. You saw Junhyun trying to reach for you. You sighed and forgotten that U-Kwon was still holding your waist. U-Kwon flushed and let go of you. “Ehem..”

You bit your lip with a red face and took Junhyun in your arms. “Found me?” You smiled. Junhyun pouted and hugged your neck. “Umma, I thought you left me!”

U-Kwon softened and walked closer to you. He his sons hair and smiled. “Appa’s here.!” He grinned. Junhyun brightened more. “Appa, will you sleep with me tonight?” He asked.

U-Kwon nodded. “Sure.”

You put Junhyun down and held his tiny hands. He looked up to you. “Umma?” He whispered. U-Kwon raised an eyebrow and looked at you. You looked down to see him. “Yes Junhyun-ah?”

“Are you going to sleep with me and appas tonight as well?” He asked. You froze, jaw dropped. U-Kwon heard and quickly dashed off inside the lounge room, where the rest of the members were.

“Junhyun wants ~~~~ to sleep with all of us!” He hissed, shaking Zico’s shoulder. “Eh?!” they all yelled. All members went back to where you were and listened carefully behind a wall.

“so, you want u-umma to sleep with you and.. a-appas?” You stuttered, pointing at yourself. Junhyun smiled and nodded. You didn’t say anything. Helf of yourself was screaming:sleep with your husbands!! And the other half was : Don’t sleep with them!

You shook your head and sighed. “I need to ask appas first, okay?” You said, patting Junhyun’s head. He beamed and smiled. He pulled your hand and skipped towards the lounge room.

U-Kwon quickly pushed all the members back in the lounge room, pretending that nothing happened. You followed Junhyun and arrived in the lounge room. Zico was pretending to talk to someone with his phone.

B-Bomb tripped while trying to find something to do. Suddenly, he looked up and saw you. He thought of something and started break dancing. The rest were just spacing out or reading a book.

“Ehem..” You coughed, covering your mouth with your palm. They all looked up, being coy. “Yes?” Jaehyo asked, pretending to play with his phone. You looked down at Junhyun. Nervously, you looked back up.

“Umm… Junhyun wants me.. to sleep with him and all of you.” You said, not meeting their eyes. That sent shivers through P.O’s back. They all looked at each other then back at you.

“If Junhyun wants to then.. yeah. But we’re not going to do anything! We swear!” Taeil said, waving his hands in front of you. You nodded, letting Junhyun’s hand go. Junhyun squealed and jumped onto P.O’s lap.

“Pyo appa!” He giggled. P.O sighed as everyone laughed. “Pyo appa!” Everyone mocked. you laughed and sat down on the carpet, leaning against the couch. Kyung frowned when he saw you sit on the couch.

"Yah, get off." Kyung hissed, pushing Zico off the couch. Zico screamed and fell on his but. "Damn man!" He cursed. Kyung puled your arm and let you sit next to him. you smiled. "Thanks."

"No worries." He winked.

You looked towards Junhyun and P.O. Junhyun's eyes were getting droppy. You stood up and walked towards him. You bent down on the same height and brushed his bangs away from his eyes. "Are you sleepy?" You cooed.

Junhyun sleepily nodded. You smield and took Junhyun in your arms, off of P.O's lap. "Is he sleepy?" he asked. You nodded as Junhyun layed his head on your shoulder.

"I'll get the room ready." Taeil said, walking towards the room. Jaehyo, B-bomb and U-Kwon followed him. You patted Junhyun's back lightly and sang 'I don't Know' By APink.

Zico's ears went up and listened to you singing. You bobbed up and down as Junhyun got sleepier. The three rappers were staring at you, which made you stop singing.

What?  You mouthed. they all shook thier heads. "Keep going." Kyung wispered. You blushed and continued singing.

Soon, the rest of the members came back from the room. "Come on." Jaehyo said, motioning you to go inside the room. You walked slowly towards the room and went inside. Everyone followed you.

You carefully placed Junhyun on a soft bed, which was yours. When you were about to let go, Junhyun held your neck tighter. You smiled and layed down next to him.

"Will you be alright?" B-Bomb wispered. You nodded. All the cameras zoomed in towards you and Junhyun. the members surounded your bed and watched Junhyun sleep. Soon enough, you were also asleep.

All the cameras went off and Hello Baby was done for the day. the members went to sleep in thier bunks. Zico was the only one awake.

He sat on the edge of your bed, Junhyun's hair. Zico looked at you and smiled. Your hair was on your face. He chuckled lightly and brushed it off to the side. you shuffled a bit, making him frozen.

He smiled and your hair. 'Cute girl.'

 

---

LOOLS, free time in school ;) I hope you liek this chappie!! I'm still at school, and I might be able to update another one.

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333