Say my name

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

Everyone went back inside, sitting down on the carpet, surrounding the child.

"Hi I'm Jaehyo appa!" Jaehyo grinned, pinching Junhyun's cheeks. Junhyun pouted and looked at Taeil. "Shark!" He squealed and pointed at Taeil. everyone laughing at Taeil. Taeil chuckled and ruffled Junhyun's hair.

"I'm Taeil appa. Can you say it? Ta-eil- ap-pa." He spelled out. Junhyun opened his mouth, but no words came out. "Shark appa?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. everyone laughed again.

"Me! I'm U-Kwon appa!" U-Kwon exclaimed, pointing at himself. Junhyun stepped back, tripping on you. You swiftly caught him in your arms and smiled.

"Can you say U-Kwon appa?" U-Kwon pouted. Junhyun placed his finger on his lips. "U...Kwon a-appa?" He stuttered. U-Kwon laughed and clapped his hands. "That's right!"

"Can you say my name? Zi-co appa." Zico smiled. Junhyun held onto your neck and got scared. You giggled and patted his back. It's allright, he's your new appa. Zico appa." You wisphered.

Junhyun looked back at Zico with his big eyes. "Zico.. appa?" He asked. Zico softened and nodded. "Say it again." He said. "Zico appa!" Junhyun beamed. Everyone laughed at his cuteness.

"Say P.O appa! P.O appa!" P.O exclaimed. Junhyun puffed out his cheeks. "Pyo appa?"

P.O blinked. "How did he know my last name?"

"That's how kids say peoples names, P.O." Kyung said. P.O sighed. "Pyo appa. Can you say it again, Junhyun-ah?" P.O asked. "Pyo appa!" He smiled.

Soon enough, it was Junhyun's turn to say your name.

"Can you say ~~~~ umma?" You asked, carrying Junhyun in your arms. "~~~~umma? Umma?" Junhyun repeated. You nodded. "That's right! From now on, I'm going to be your umma.. and they're going to be your appas!" You smiled, pointing towards the Block B members.

"Umma? Appa?" Junhyun wisphered. They all nodded. "Okay, now who am I again?" B-Bomb asked. Junhyun stared at him. "Jaehyo appa." He said. B-Bomb frowned and shook his head.

"He's Jaehyo appa. I'm B-Bomb appa." He said, pointing at Jaehyo then himself. Junhyu nodded. Kyung stepped closer. "Can you remember mine Junhyun-ah?" He asked.

"Cucumber appa?" He asked cutely. Everyone laughed. Kyung smiled. "Well.. yeah, you got it right." He said, patting the childs head.

After a few moments of remembering your names, it was time to entertain Junhyun. U-Kwon jumped up and started krumping. Junhyun blinked and gasped. "Wah! How do you do that?" He gasped, pointing at U-Kwon.

U-Kwon smirked and kept krumping. B-Bomb rolled his eyes and started dancing as well. The next thing you know, there was a dance battle.

"OH YEAH~!" Kyung grinned, and started dancing as well. Zico jumped on the floor and did the body roll with Kyung. "Woohoo!"

Everyone joined in except you and Junhyun. You laughed as Junhyun tryed to krump like U-Kwon. U-Kwon laughed and showed the child how to krump. All the cameras were still rolling as eberyone had fun with thier new child.

You smiled as you saw your son krump with his appa. "Wahh! My back hurts!" Junhyun pouted. Suddely, Zico came up next to U-Kwon and started rolling his body. "YESH MAN!"

You laughed. "Oh my gosh..!"

Kyung fell on the carpet, flat-face down. "Aigoo.. so tired." Kyung gasped for air. You got a water bottle from one of the staffs and gave it to Kyung. "Here, drink lot's." You offered. Kyung smiled and took the bottle from your hand, lightly brushing your finger.

You blushed. "Thanks." He winked.

The boys calmed down and sat back on thier spots. "Who do you like out of the appas Junhyun?" You asked. The boys lined up in front of Junhyun and smiled. "Pick me! Me!" Taeil squealed quietly.

Junhyun looked left to right, trying to choose the appa that he likes. He started walking towards B-Bomb, which made him smile. But then stopped and walked towards Zico.

"Yes! Come close Junhyun-ah!" Zico grinned, holding out his arms. Junhyun stopped and dashed towards you. He jumped into your eyes as your eyes widened. "UMMA!" He screamed, holding on your neck.

"So you don't like any of the appas?" P.O pouted. Junhyun shook his head. The staff laughed. "Umma!" Junhyun smiled. You smiled back and squeazed him. "That's me."

 

----

Finally, I finished a chapter in school :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^