Sick

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You woke up and groaned, feeling really hot.  You felt several layers o blankets over you. You lazuly kicked it off the bed and rolled, but stopped when you felt someone else inside the bed with you.

You opened your eyes and sighed with relief. Junhyun was sleeping peacefully on half of your pillow. You smiled and carefully placed his head in the middle of the pillow.

You looked at his soft face. You stopped and looked closly. Sweat. your eyes widened as you felt his small forehead. There was only one answer: Fever.

You flew out of bed and into the bathroom. You grabbed a small towel and wet it. You folded it while running back inside the room. You placed it on top of Junhyun's forehead and stared at him with worried eyes.

"Aish.. what am I supposed to do now?" You asked yourself. You turned around and looked back at Junhyun. You froze and slowly looked behind you.

There were bunks beds next to each other. And each bed, there was one member from Block B sleeping. You blsuhed.

'Did they do anything to me?' You thought. You shook your head and thought of a way to help Junhyun. You stared at Jaehyo sleeping.

You always thought that Jaehyo was the most reliable and resposible out of the group. You took a long deep breath in and out. You walked up towards his bed and shook him.

"Jaehyo.. wake up, I need your help." You said, shaking him harder. Jaehyo's eyes flurtered and widened when he saw you up close. He shuffled back wards. "What are you doing?" He asked, shocked. 

You placed your index finger against your lips, making him quiet. "When I woke up, I saw Junhyun sweating. Then when I felt his forehead, it was like a heater! Help me, Jaehyo was a fever!" You pleaded, shaking his arm.

Jaehyo curiously glanced at Junhyun and nodded. "Okay, we need to get him into new fresh clothes." He said. You bit your lip. "We?' You asked.

Jaehyo shook his head with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "I mean- I'll get him into new clothes." He said. he whipped the blanket off him.

Your eyes widened and quickly dashed out of the room. "I'm sorry!" You squeaked. Jaehyo's face was burnt. When he took his blanke off himself, you saw he was only wearing undies.

Jaehyo quickly slid inside the closest pants he could find and sighed. 'Damn.. that was close.'

He took Junhyun in his arms and carefully dressed him up while he was sleeping. While he was dressing Junhyun up, you were in the lounge room.

"What should I do?" You said to yourself. You then thought of cooking breakfast for all of them. You walked inside the kitchen and cooked a healthy, warm breakfast for a new Hello Baby episode.

Suddenly, a camera man came out from a room with his camera, catching you inside the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning viewers!" You smiled as you cooked.

"I wonder if they will like my cooking." You said to the camera. You then looked at the sleepy camera man. "You want to taste?" You offered. he nodded. You laughed and let him taste your cooking.

"Nice?" You grinned He nodded with a wide smile. You laughed and continued cooking.

Inside the room, Jaehyo placed Junhyun back inside the bed with his new fresh clothes. He woke up the rest of the members and told what happened to Junhyun.

"What? Our little baby's sick?!" U-Kwon frowned, Junhyun's hair softly. Jaehyo nodded. Kyung sat next to Junhyun, staring at his small face.

"Poor baby.." He pouted. The door flew open. Alarmed, they all stood up looking towards the door. Minseok raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms against his chest.

"You all slept with noona?" He asked with a death glare. He looked scarier then Zico. P.O gulped, 'Uh oh.'

 

---

Aigoo, so tired ): I woke up really early and updated.. then went to school and had 3 periods of free time (since it was the last week) and then now.. after school :D Please ignore all the mistakes I did!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333