Fun Shopping

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You walked between B-Bomb and U-Kwon while the camera man was in front of Junhyun. He was skipping in front of you, feeling much better than before. You smiled as you saw him smile.

"Umma! Are we going to turn left?" He asked cutely. The two husbands looked at you. "Yes." You replied.

The four of you (including the camera man) turned left and arrived in front of the market. You saw Junhyun stop on the pavement, looking for cars to come by. B-Bomb and U-Kwon quickly took thier son's small hands and brought him back, just in case he might get hit by a car.

"Be carefull Junhyun-ah." U-Kwon said, rubbing the small child's stomatch. Junhyun nodded. B-Bomb chuckled and patted his head.

They turned around to look at you as you blushed. "Let's go?" U-Kwon grinned, motioning for you to come closer. You smiled and skipped behind them.

You all walked across the road safely and inside the market. "Let's go!" Junhyun squealed, jumping inside the cart that B-Bomb had got. You walked in front as The two husbands pushed the cart while Junhyun was inside it. 

You got a 3 small packets of sauce and turned towards the cart. Junhyun clapped his hands in front of him. "I'll catch it umma!" He smiled.

You softened and got ready to throw it to him softly. "Ready?" You asked. Junhyun nodded. You threw one packet and landed right on Junhyun's lap. You laughed.

"Cute catch Junhyun-ah!" U-Kwon laughed and ruffled the child's hair. Junhyun grinned as the rest of the packets landed on his lap. "I caught all of them!" He giggled. You smiled and nodded.

You threw more stuff in the cart while B-Bomb and U-Kwon were pushing the cart together. You grew tired as you threw more stuff in the cart.

B-Bomb saw you getting tired. He grinned and wisphered an idea in Junhyun and U-Kwon's ear. They both nodded. "~~~~-ah!" U-Kwon called.

"Yeah! Coming!" You yelled back and ran up towards them. "Yeah?" You asked, holding more stuff. Junhyun jumped off the cart and pushed you in the cart with the help of B-Bomb and U-Kwon.

"Wahh! What are you doing?!" You squealed as the boys laughed and pushed the cart everywhere like a racing car.

"WAAHAHAHAHA!" Junhyun laughed as he jumped in the cart with you, landing on your lap.

"Having fun?" U-Kwon grinned seducivly, slightly covering his face so the camera man doesn't see him. You bluhed as B-Bomb knocked on U-Kwon's head.

"Oww!" U-Kwon pouted, rubbing his head. B-Bomb rolled his eyes and continued pushing. "Wow, you're really heavy." B-Bomb smirked, pushing the cart slowly to mak him look tired.

You glared at him. "I'm not that heavy!" You pouted. The two husbands laughed. After a while, you got off the cart with Junhyun and pushed the two idiots in the cart.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" U-Kwon screamed as you pushed the cart around the market. Junhyun grinned and helped you push the cart around as well.

"OH MY GOD, WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!" B-Bomb squealed, holding onto U-Kown. They were both squished inside the cart with all the shopping.

You grinned. "Your turn!" You pushed the cart as hard as you can and accidently hit several isel. Your jaw dropped as several chocolate bars dropped in the cart.

The boys eyes widened.

"Opps." Junhyun pouted.

 

---

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME!! D;

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :D

 

<333