Normal days

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

"Noona, hurry up!" Minseok called out. You grinned and quickly followed him towards the shared apartment.

Yes, you and your younger brother have been living together ever since your parents went overseas to work and raise money for the family.

Once the two of you arrived in front of the apartment, you opened the door with your key and happily skipped inside. "Home sweet home!" You exclaimed.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Minseok slumping his bag on the ground right in front of you. You glared at him and pointed at the bag.

"Pick it up, Mr Shin Minseok." You commanded. Minseok froze and sighed. "Fine.." He picked up his bag and threw it inside his room. You smiled and un-packed all the things you bought from the market.

"Minseok-ah! Can you help me un-pack these?" You shouted so that he could hear from his room. Minseok swung the door open with a frown. "Yeah yeah.. I'm comming." He mumbled.

You smiled as he helped you un-pack the shopping. Then you forgot to do something. "I need to check the mail, I'll be back!" Smiling, you skipped to the front of the house.

You looked in the mail box and saw only one letter. Curious, you looked at the to see who sent it.

Bran New Stardom

Your eyes widened. You dashed back inside the apartment, locked the door and squealed.

"What is it?" Minseok asked, looking at the envelope. "I don't know why but It's from Bran New Stardom!" You giggled, throwing your arms above your head.

You and Minseok sat on top of the counter and opened the envelpoe. Excited, you read it first. Minseok pouted but waited. 

After reading the letter, you dropped the paper onto the cool kitchen floor. "What the-" Minseok took the paper and read it.

"Oh.. so we're invited to go speak to Block B's manager?" Minseok asked. You nodded and jumped on his back. "I'm so excited!" You squealed. 

"Are you going?" Minseok asked. You nodded. "Are you going to come with me Minseok-ah?" You asked with your cutest face ever. You knew that Minseok would never say no to that face of yours.

Minseok gritted his teeth and sighed. "Fine, but we'll be quick. What day do we have to be there?" He asked. You read the paper again.

"Sunday, two pm." You said.

You and Minseok then continued un-packing the food in the kitchen and cooked a warm dinner.

The two of you ate and got ready to sleep.

"'Night noona." Minseok smiled. You smiled back and reached out to ruffle his hair, but he was just to tall. You pouted. He laughed. "You need alot of sleep you know." Minseok said and ruffled your hair.

"Yah!" You snaped, fixing your hair. Minseok cutley wved at you and went into his room. You sighed, went to your room and went to bed.

'I wonder why the manager want's us..' You thought and went into deep slumber.

 

---

lols, weird chapter ? Don't worry, Block B's going to pop out soon :)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333