Unusual Morning

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

"WAKE UP!!" Cho PD yelled. Zico mumbled a few nonsence and tightly hugged his Hello Kitty toy.

P.O frowned and hugged his Toto. Kyung drooled on his pillow as Jaehyo peacfully slept. Taeils legs and arms were everywhere around his bed. B-Bomb had his earphones in his ears, listening to loud music.

U-Kwon wiggled his nose and cutely rolled around the bed.

Cho PD sighed with frustration and walked out of thier rooms. He came back with a big megaphone. He held it up to his mouth and put the volume high.

"GET OUT OF BED OR ELSE YOU WON'T HAVE A WIFE!"

U-Kwon's eyes nearly popped out as Kyung fell off the bunk bed.

"Manager-hyung?" Jaehyo mumbled as he rubbed his eyes open. "We have schedule today!" Cho PD shouted.

Zico frowned and hugged his Hello Kitty plushie. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Not telling! Quickly go wash up! We'll be late!" Cho PD said, lifting B-Bomb's blanket from his face.

B-Bomb groaned. The boys finally washed up and got dressed for thier first schedule of the day.

Cho PD quickly pulled the members inside a black van and drove off. "What schedule is it?" Kyung asked, a little bit excited.

Cho PD sighed, "Well.. you see, you're going be in a show for a few months." He explained. The members of Block B's ears perched up.

"Really?! Is it with a cute girl?!" U-Kwon grinned. B-Bomb slapped U-Kwon's head. U-Kwon pouted.

Cho PD laughed and lightly nodded, "Actually, yes.. there will be a cute girl being in the show with you."

"YEAH BABY!" U-Kwon laughed with happiness. Everyone laughed along at his sillyness. "Are we nearly there manager-hyung?" Taeil asked. Cho PD nodded.

A few minutes past, they reached Bran New Stardom building. They dashed inside so that fans won't see them.

"Follow me." Cho PD said as he went inside the elevator. The members followed and went up. 

They all arrived in front of his office. Cho PD opened the door and all the members walked in.

"What the-" P.O saw you and Minseok sitting on Cho PD's couch. You gulped. 'WHY IS BLOCK B DOING HERE?!?!'

"Ah! You came ~~~~!" Cho PD smiled and held out his hand. You sood up, shook his hand and bowed. "Nice t-to meet you Cho PD-ssi." You smiled. Minseok stood up and bowed. "Hello Cho PD -ssi."

Cho PD frowned and shook his head. "Drop the formalities ~~~~! You made me sound like an old man now, just call me oppa, okay?" He smiled. You nodded and sat back down.

The Block B members looked towards you and Minseok. 'Wah! She looks so cute!' Zico thought as he stared at you.

You blushed as seven pairs of eyes were burning a hole through you.

"Allright.. let's get started." Cho PD smiled and sat in front of you. "well.. there's this show called 'Hello Baby'. You heard of that right?" He asked. You thoguht for a minute and nodded.

"With SHINee?" You asked. Cho PD agreed. "Yes. There's going to be season two with Block B, these guys." He exclaimed, pointing at Block B. Jaehyo's jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted. Minseok raised an eyebrow. "Hello Baby?! Us?!" P.O raged. Cho PD laughed and turned to you. 

"You're going to be the mother of Cho Junhyun.. and you're going to be Block B's wife!"

Your jaw dropped as Minseok froze. There was dead silence. "Umm.." Cho PD started.

"WHAT?!  WIFE?!" They yelled. "WOOHOO!! WIFE!" U-Kwon exclaimed.

 

---

LOOLS, this is just a wierd chapter ;D I hope you guys enjoy this!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^