The Chicken Shop

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

After playing with Junhyun, you quietly walked up to Cho PD and asked, "Do I have school on Monday oppa?" Cho PD nodded. "But you're still going to be on camera during school." He smiled.

You nodded and went back to the set. Junhyun ran towards you and tugged your shirt. You looked down and smiled. "Yes Junhyun?"

"Are we going to play outside umma?" He asked, blinking his eyes. You laughed and scooped him in your arms. "Of course."

"Where are we going?" Taeil asked. You poited out the door and turned to Cho PD. "Can we go outside?" He nodded.

The nine of you, plus the camera people walked outside. Junhyun jumped out of your arms and squealed.

You grinned, trying to catch your child. The next thing you know, the husbands started chasing you as well. "AHHH!" You screamed, trying to run further away.

Everyone started laughing when the camera man was running like crazy, trying to catch up to you. Junhyun stopped running and panted. You stopped as the rest nearly toppled down behind you.

"Tired Junhyun?" You grinned, sitting next to him. He nodded and crawled on your lap, holding your hands. The husbands sat in front of you with a wide grin.

"What is it?" You asked, curiously. They continued smiling. "Nothing." They all coursed.

"Does anyone want to eat? I'm hungry." P.O blurted, looking down at his tummy. You giggled. "Me! I'm hungry!" Junhyun shouted, waving his arms like a maniac. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, to the chicken shop!" B-Bomb grinned, standing up. The rest stood up and started walking towards the chicken shop near the set. You held Junhyun's hand while walking.

Suddenly, you saw everyone in the streets staring towards you and Block B. You gulped. You quickly tugged on Jaehyo's shirt, making him turn around with concern.

"Will people attack you guys?" You wisphered, looking around. Jaehyo laughed and shook his head. "No, they're used to idols walking around the streets like this." He replied. You nodded and continued walking by his side.

The nine of you arrived inside the chicken shop. As the leader, Zico lined up and waited for his turn to order. The rest sat down and played with Junhyun.

"Do you like appas, Junhyun-ah?" Kyung asked, pinching his nose. Junhyun imediately. "I love appas!" He exclaimed. U-Kwon grinned. "How much?"

Junhyun stretched his arms as wide as he can. "This much!"

They went 'aww' and started cuddling Junhyun like a big family. Soon, Zico came back with two boxes of chicken. Your jaw dropped.

"Two boxes? We can't finish that.. right?" You asked, looking at Zico. Zico chuckled and nodded. He then pointed at B-Bomb and U-Kwon. "These teo eat like pigs."

You bit your lip and nodded as Zico placed the chickens on the table. U-Kwon quickly grabbed one box and started munching. B-Bomb glared at him and took several chickens from him.

Interested, you watched the two of them have a food contest. Junhyun laughed as he saw his appas have crumbs on thier faces.

"You guys should stop eating like that.. and in front of our child." Taeil said, glaring at the two members. They continued eating. "Aish!" Taeil cursed.

You turned around as you bit your chicken. Junhyun held out a drumstick in front of his face and tried to eat it. His mouth was just too small. You softened and took the chicken from his hands.

"Here." You said, giving Junhyun ripped pieces of chicken. He beamed and ate it. "Yummy!"

Junhyun then ripped some chicken himself and handed it towards you. "Eat this umma!" He smiled, pushing it towards your mouths. For a second, you went crossed-eyed and ate it from his tiny fingers.

The fathers all looked at the two of you feed each other.

'So cute.' They all smiled.

 

---

NAWWS...

ehem, I'm sorry for not updating straight away after school ); I went after school sports and all that crap.. ANYWAYS, how's the chappie? All good ? :D

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333