Human heater

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

The day in the amusment park past just like that. Go on thrilling rides, eat like pigs and plays games. The 8 of you arrived home, tired out.

You slumped your body on the couch, laying your head on top of Jaehyo. He smiled and patted your head. "Tired honey bun?" He whispered. You blushed and imediatly pulled back.

"No." You replied, feeling un-easy with the boys now. "YAH."

You looked up and saw Minseok with a death glare. You rolled your eyes, "What is it?" You asked. Minseok glared at the boys while the camera flimed it.

"Did you guys do anything to my noona?" He asked, a bit OVER protective. You slapped his shoulder and pushing him into the room where he slept. "Stay there and don't come out Minseok!" You shouted, embarresed of you protcetive dongsaeng.

Minseok frowned and started talking with Cho PD. You sighed and stood against the door, feeling like a real mother who worked too hard.

"Hey ~~~~-ah, are you sure you're okay?" Taeil asked, concerned. You smiled and nodded. But inside, you were feeling dizzy. It seemed like you were going to faint any moment.

"Come here." Kyung montioned you to come sit next to him. You walked- no STUMBLED towards Kyung and sat next to him. Kyung frowned and placed his palm against your forehead. You started to heat up.

"Hyung.. she's like a human heater!" Kyung said, touching your cheks. Your eyes were half opened. Minseok burst out of the room and woridly glanced at you. "Are you okay noona? I heard you were like a human heater." Minseok said, poking your forehead. You laughed softly and layed your head on your bothers shoulder.

"Yeah.. I'm okay." You sighed. Minseok your hair. Even though he's usualy like a brat, he would always take care of you.

"Noona.. you should rest. I'll tale over your spot then." Minseok said. Everyone looked at him with a look. Minseok shruged. "What?"

You giggled, "You can't be a girl like me Minseokie." You said, squeazing his hands. B-Bomb, Zico and Jaehyo looked at you. Junhyun slowly cralwed up to your lap and sat down, squeazing your finger. 

"Umma, I'll take care of you!" He smiled, giving you thumbs up. You laughed and pinched his nose. "Thank you Junhyun-ah."

Cho PD came out of the room and saw what was going on. "Hey, what happend?" He asked. Minseok and the members told the story and spilled it out of thier mouths.

"Oh.. you mustsv'e work yourself too much ~~~~-ah. Go to the room and rest. "Cho Pd looked at the camera man, "Please turn off the cameras. All of you can rest for the time being."

Minseok and Kyung helped you to the bed room and laye dyou down on your bed. Junhyun climbd in with you and snuggled on the warm blankets. Jaehyo pulled the blankets over yours and Junhyun's shoulders. Minseok glared at him and smaked his hand away.

Jaehyo pouted. "Meanie." Minseok rolled his eyes. 'Baby.'

You smiled as Taeil placed a wet towel on your forehead. Cho PD walked inside the room and told Minseok to come out so he could have a talk with him. Minseok pinched your cheek before leaving with a grin. "Sleep well noona."

You smiled and looked at your husbands that were surrounding you. Zico gave you his most precious pillow : HELLO KITTY.

He out next to your head and smiled. "Hello Kitty will give you good dreams." You laughed and smiled. "Thank you Zico. Thank you all." You felt gratefull, having these boys helping you, even when the camera is off.

"Sleep tight baby.." U-Kwon smiled, kissing your cheek. You blushed. The other boys kissed you on the cheeks as well, so as Junhyun.

NOW you were like a burning human heater.

 

---

Second update! ^^ YAY!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)