GILRS GIRLS GIRLS..

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

After a long wait in the line, you payed and finaly skipping inside the amusment park with the members and Junhyun.. and the camera man.

"Waah~! Let's go to that thing!" Junhyun exlcimaed, cutely pointing at the huge rollercoaster. Your jaw dropped as you looked at people screaming in the roller coaster.

'This is going to be hell.' You and the camera man thought, gulping. "HELL YEAH!" Kyung raored with happiness, running towards the roller coaster. The boys and you followed him and waited in the line.

"Aish.. the line's so long." Kyung pouted, scratching his head. U-Kwon grinned and stepped forward. "I'll handle this." He said, looking towards the girls in front of him.

He tapped thier shoulders. They turned around with shock. "U-Kwon oppa!" They squealed, jumping on the spot. B-Bomb rolled his eyes as he took Junhyun in his arms and wtached U-Kwon do his tick on the ladies.

"Mind if we go in front of you ladies?" U-Kwon winked. The girls blushed and imediatly nodded, moving to the side to make way for all of you.

You were about to go through, but the girls quickly stood in front of you.

"And you are?" One scoffed. You bit your lip and saw the boys leaving you with no notice. You saw Junhyun looking at you with worried eyes. The camera man was behind you, filming everything.

"I'm with them." You said, pointing towards your husbands. Another girl rolled her eyes and stepped forwards. "You think we'd fall for that?"

"Appa! Umma's in trouble! They're bullying umma!"  Junhyun panicked, pointing towards you and the girls surounding you. The boys turned around with fierce glares.

"My turn ~" Zico smirked, rolling up his sleeves, walking up towards you and the girls. He walked past the girls and placed an arm around your shoulders. Your cheeks beamed red.

"Zico.. oppa." The girls whispered with shock that his arm was around your shoulders. "What are you ladies doing to my lady?" He asked, pulling you closer towards him. Your heart pounded like crazy.

All the girls jaw dropped with widened eyes. "MY LADY!?" They exclaimed, looking at you. You shrunk in Zico's braod arm. "No- It's our lady." B-Bomb snapped, holding Junhyun in his arms.

"Umma!" Junhyun squeked, jumping in your arms. You caught him and softened. The girls nearly fainted. "UMMA?!"

"Yes, we're together, now if you can excuse us." Kyung smiled, pulling you towards the roller coaster. The boys folllowed you and went inside the roller coaster.

"But isn't Junhyun too small?" You asked, worridly as the man strapped your seat belt on. "It's alright, he'll have the smaller seatbelt." The man said, strapping Junhyun's tight seatbelt around him.

"Oh my god." The camera man paniked, strapping the camera close to his chest just in case it falls.

You felt sweat cover your forehead as a soft breeze pass by. U-Kwon saw you shaking from behind and leaned towards you. "Are you okay?" He asked. You shook your head as the rollercoaster moved a tiny bit. Junhyun was smiling all the way, excited.

"Here.. take my hand and-" U-Kwon said, holding your hand and squeazed it. You blushed and suddenly, the roller coaster went down.

"FFLLLYYYY!!!" U-Kwon screamed. Your heart raced fast that you couldn't even scream. All you can hear was U-Kwon, Kyung and Zico's loud screaming. 

"DO YOU WANNA B?!!" Zico suddenly screamed. "BLOCK B!!!" The rest of the members scremaed as they waved to the tiny people on the earths surface. You could hear girls screaming under neath.

"OH MY GOOOOODDD!!" The camera man screamed with fright, holding the camera tightly. 

"ANNEYONG!! JUNHYUN INMIDA!" Junhyun screamed as he waved to the small people. A smile swept on your face.

 

---

LOLOL, i love writing these chapters ^^

Please comment and subscribe!
Thank you! :)

 

<333