How to Stop the Baby Cry!

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You finally arrived at the set. You gasped as you saw a big traditional Korean mansion in front of you. "Wah! So big!" You exclaimed, clasping your hands together. 

"Let's go in and start shooting!" Cho PD grinned, opening the big two doors. It was kinda the same as SHINee's Hello Baby house!

"Wait, where's the baby?" Jaehyo asked. "He's comming.. but we have to do missions to see of your good enough for the baby." Cho PD said, stepping inside the house. 

Everyone sat down on the carpet as several camera men got ready for shooting. You felt nervous. Minseok saw you and squeazed you hand. You looked up and smiled.

"Well, the first mission will be 'How to stop the baby cry.'" Cho PD said, holding a piece of paper. You nodded, motioning him to comtinue.

"So, is everyone ready?" Cho PD asked. The members of Block B nodded, so did you. "Okay, the cameras are all set! Come on Minseok-ah." Cho PD said, wiggling his finger towards Minseok.

Minseok glanced at you. "I'm allright Minseokie, hwaiting!" You smiled, pumping your fist. Minseok chuckled and walked behind the cameras with Cho PD.

Zico looked at you and mouthed 'Ready?' You smiled and nodded. "Allright people! ACTION!"

"Hello! We're Block B!" Block B coursed. "And we're here to hold a new season of HELLO KITTY!" Zico exclaimed. There was silence as cameras zoomed in Zico.

"What?" He asked. "It's Hello Baby! Not Hello Kitty!" B-Bomb hissed, elbowing him. Everyone laughed at Zico, making him blush. "Well, we're shooting season two of Hello Baby!" Zico exlaimed again.

"And this time, we're having a cute lady with us!" U-Kwon smiled towards you. You blushed and waved at the camera. "Hello, I'm Shin ~~~~ and I'll be shooting with Block B!" You said with a peace sign.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Cho PD putting thumbs up. You grinned as he encouraged you.

"We'll be shooting episode one today!" Taeil smiled. "Our first mission is.." Jaehyo held up the paper that Cho PD was holding before.

"How to stop the baby cry!" They all coursed. Everyone cheered as you joined as well.

"So.. what do we do director?" Kyung asked the director. "Well, theres going to be a recorder of a baby crying. You have to try and stop the baby crying in front of the camera." He explained.

"If half of you passes, then we'll continue the episode of Hello Baby." He continued.

"Aigoo.. who's going to be first?" The director asked. "Let's start with our leader!" U-Kwon said, pointing at Zico. Zico gave him a short glare and walked up to the camera.

"Action!"

The director the recorder of a baby crying. You blinked at the high ptiched crying baby.

Suddenly, Zico held out his Hello Kitty key chain from his pocket. He started making cute noises while holding the key chain next to his face. "Don't cry baby! Hello Kitty's with mee~!"

You and the rest of Block B burst out with laughter. So did Cho PD and Minseok.

The baby didn't stop crying. He tried more moves but failed. The next one was Kyung. Unlike holding a Hello Kitty key chain, Kyung took out a real cucumber from his pocket!

"Where'd you get that from?!" Jaehyo was shocked, seeing a cucumber.

"I can't live without cucumber! And you know that!" Kyung then started singing 'I love kyungcumber! Kyungcumber! Kyubngcumber!'

Surprisingly, the baby stopped crying and started squealing with happiness. Everyone cheered and clapped at Kyung.

Next up was B-Bomb. He did a back-flip while walking towards the camera. Your eyes widened. "Wah! So cool!" You praised. B-Bomb grinned. 

U-Kwon rolled his eyes. "I can do better than that."

The baby started crying as B-Bomb popped with the music that the director played. After a long while, it was finally your shot. Kyung, P.O and Jaehyo passed. Zico, B-Bomb, Taeil and U-Kwon failed. 

They only need you to continue Hello Baby.

"Hwaiting!!" Block B cheered as you nwobbled towards the camera. "Umm.. what do I do?!" You squeaked. 

The baby started crying. "You can do it ~~~~-ah!" Kyung encouraged. You gulped and got ready for your first move.

"Bo Beep Bo Beep Bo Beep Bo Beep aah~!" You started to sing T-ara's Bo Beep while you danced. Minseoks jaw dropped.

"Wah! So cute!" P.O clapped as he watched you danced. You were blushing like a red tomat as you performed Bo Beep in front of the camera. The next thing you know, everyoine started dancing and singing Bo Beep!

The baby stopped crying.

"Allright! You guys passed the first mission!" The director annouced. "Woohoo!" B-Bomb laughed and threw his arms up the air.

You clapped and smiled as you watched the boys celebrate roughly in front of you. 'Aigoo..'

 

---

LOOLS, I hope you guys like this chapter :) Your baby will come out soon~

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333