Morning

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

Minseok walked out of the room, without another word while rolling his eyes. P.O let out a big sigh of relief and wipe his sweat from his forehead.

"We couldv'e died.." P.O shaked as he gripped on the bunk pole.

"Anyways... what happend to Junhyun?" Zico asked, as he took a glance at his son. Jaehyo explained everything to each of the members.

"WHAT?! So right now he has a fever?!" Taeil shouted. Jaehyo nodded. Before the others could ask more about Junhyun. they heard wailing and crying from your bed.

Alarmed, they all ran up towards Junhyun inside your bed. He was in a ball, crying while he was asleep. Kyung shook Junhyun with worried eyes.

"Junhyun-ah... wake up.." He said, shaking him harder. Junhyun rolled towards Kyung and took his hand without notice.

"Umma... Umma..!" He cried. "I'll go get ~~~~." B-Bomb said quickly and ran out around the set to find you. He ran inside the kitchen and saw you cooking a warm breakfast.

"~~~~-ah." He panted. You looked up and saw a tired B-Bomb from running. "Good..morning?" You said, turning off the stove. B-Bomb took your wrist and pulled you towards the room.

"What-"

Then you saw what it was. When you got inside the room, you saw Junhyun in your bed, crying. Now you felt really bad.

"What.. happened?" You wisphered, walking closer towards the bed. B-Bomb let go of you and watched from afar.

"He started crying when Jaehyo hyung told what happned with his fever. Then he started crying and calling you." P.O explained. You felt happy when P.O told that your son was calling you.

"Junhyun-ah.. it's umma." You cooed, shaking him on the shoulders. His eyes opened and saw you. Your eyes widened as you saw his eyes red from crying.

He flung his arms around your neck and tightly hugged you. "Umma.." He wailed, burrying his face on your shoulder. Block B softened.

The camera man followed you and videoed Junhyun crying. You bobbed up and down as you storked Junhyun's back. 

"What happned Junhyun? Was it a bad dream?" You asked calmy. Junhyun weakly nodded his head. You sighed and looked towards the members.

"Can you help me make breakfast?" You asked. They all nodded and followed you in the kitchen. The camera man also followed.

You turned the stove back on as you held Junhyun with one arm. U-Kwon frowned and swiftly took Junhyun in his arms. "I'll help." He said, giving you the cutest smile.

You smiled back and continued cooking. Kyung cutted the vegetables, Jaehyo mixed the sauce together, P.O prepared the dinning table as Zico got more ingredients from the pantry.

As for B-Bomb and Taeil?

"Umm.. Do I help you?" Taeil asked awkwardly. You bit your lip and nodded. B-Bomb was left behind Taeil, feeling slightly jealous. You looked at him and saw his face with disappiontment.

'Damn, I shouldv'e asked first.' He thought, snapping his fingers. You grinned and walked up to him. "Can you help me get more food from the market?" You asked.

B-Bomb bursts into fireworks and nodded with a huge smile." Sure."

You told the rest of the members to keep going while you and B-Bomb walk to the market and buy more food for the staff.

"Wait! Let me come too~!" U-Kwon and Junhyun pouted. You giggled and nodded while they rest sulked but continued.

 

---

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!! D; This chapter got deleted so I had to do it again!! ):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETUK!! ;) <3

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^