Parents

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING AND A LITTLE BIT OF VIOLENCE. PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS CHPATER.

 

You and Junhyun were fast asleep. While the two of you were sleeping, the husbands were prcticing. Cho PD and Minseok were having a private talk in the room.

"What? What do you mean they're are here?" Misneok asked. Cho PD sighed and looked at his paper, "They're here in Seoul. Living in the hotel near the park we went to." Minseok went silent.

"It's best of you talk to them there now, okay? They might freak out that.. ~~~~-ah has seven husbands and one child." Cho PD said with a calming voice, trying to help Minseok go to the hotel.

Minseok nodded. "Okay, I'll go there now." He said, stood up and took a one small glance at you and walked towards the hotel. once he arrived there, he asked a lady where their room were.

"Oh, They're in room 205." The lady replied, pointing towards the elevator. "Just go up there and press middle button. That will take you to the two hundred area." Minseok smiled and bowed. "Thanks."

He went up the elevator and found room 205. He got nervous, but hatred went down his spine. Minseok knocked on the door three times and waited.

"Who the is it?!" Minseok heard his father growling inside the bed. He heard footsteps coming. Minseok straighted up as his father opened the door.

Mr Shin, an old drunkaholic idiot who likes to wast his money at night clubs and beer. His lips curved into a smirk, "Well well.. look who we have here. Shin Minseok."

Minseok narrowed his eyes on him. "What are you doing here?" He asked, rather coldly. Mr Shin raised an eyebrow, "We came here to see you and your sister you un-gratefull brat. Be respectful." He spat.

Suddenly, Minseok saw his mother. Mrs Shin, a shopaholic. Very harsh and likes to buy alot of un-need things. "Oh.. hello Minseok-ah!" She smirked, holding her beer with her hand.

"Where's your ugly two-faced sister?" Mr Shin asked, leaning against the door seal. Minseok shrugged. "Find her yourself... bastard." Minseok whispered the last word. Mr Shin's eyes grew big with anger. "What did you just call me?!" He barked, stepping closer towards Minseok.

"What do you wnat from her?" Minseok asked. Mrs Shin threw her empty beer bottle behind her., "We need her for something brat. Go get her or I'll burn this hotel for good." Minseok glared at his parents.

"Find her, I'm outta here." Minseok said, walking away with his hands in his pockets. Mr Shin glared at his sons back and slammed the door shut with power. Mrs Shin looked at him and smirked, "Should we follow him?" Mr Shin nodded with an evil smile...

 

Minseok came back to the set with his heart racing fast. 'Oh my god.. I hate them so bad.' He thought, walking back inside the room where Cho PD talked to him.

Cho PD looked up from his desk and raised an eyebrow. "So? How was it?" He asked. Minseok shrugged and sat on the edge of your bed, looking at you. "Cho PD hyung... "

Cho PD looked at him with concern. "Yes? Did something happen?" Minseok looked at him and sighed, "I don't want them to hurt noona. I don't want them here, in Seoul.. in Korea. I know they're up to something." He whispered, your hair.

Cho PD frowned. 'His paretns.. going to hurt thier own daughter? Is he kidding me?' He thought and placed his pencil down on the papers. "Why would you parents own thier own daughter?"

Minseok looked at his hyung with anger and hurt in his eyes "You'll see soon. They'll be coming soon.. I want to protect noona." Cho PD had no idea what Minseok was trying to tell him but nodded.

-------

A few hours past and Block B finished practicing 'Tell Them.' The members were even more tired, since they were just at an amusment park this morning. 

"Aigoo.. onder what ~~~~'s dreaming about.." U-Kwon sighed and wiped his sweat from his forehead. Zico slapped the back of U-Kwons head and rolled his eyes. "." 

U-Kwon pouted and lay on his back. "Come on guys.. let's go ad take a shower, then go to sleep so we can have some nergy tomorow." Taeil said, in a father-like tone. The members went back to the set, took a shower and surrounded your bed.

"Wah.. she looks so peaceful and cute!" Kyung grinned. B-Bomb covered his mouth and glared at him. "Be quiet, or you'll wake them up!." He hissed. Kyung blinked and nodded.

"Have a good night sleep... wifey."

 

----

I didn't like the other font, since I was getting dizy with it =.= How's the chapter ? :D Please ignore all the mistakes I did !

Please ocmment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333