Kiss

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!" The police roared. (PUT YOUR HANDS UP PUT YOUR HANDS UP!! -2pm LOL) Mr Shin did as he was told. He put his hands up in the air with his gun, letting you drop on the floor.

"Umma.." Junhyun wimpered. He reached for you and hugged you tightly. Junhyun burst out into tears as you held him in your embrace. "I'm.. okay J-Junhyun-ah.." You whispered happily.

"DROP THE GUN AND STAY THERE!" Mr Shin dropped his gun as he glanced at his wife. Mrs Shin quickly slipped your money inside her pocket and put her hands up. The police took them outside, cheking if they stole something.

Miinseok jumped of the floor and limped towards you. "Noona." He smiled, embracing you and Junhyun together. The other boys joined in, but carefull not to hurt you.

"I thought you were going to-" Minseok cried on your shoulder. He didn't even want say the word, DIE. You shook your head and pulled him closer to you. You had never been so scared in your whole life.

"Noona.. I-It's all my fault." He croaked. You shook your head and looked ta him. "It's not your fault. It's no ones fault.. so d-don't worry." You said. Taeil and Cho PD ran out of the room to see if you were okay.

"Sorry we didn't come out of the room.." Taeil said, rubbing your shoulder. You smiled and replied, "Do't worry. It's okay."

After a tearfull happiness, Hello Baby was back in action. But the police were still outside, talking to Mr and Mrs Shin.

"Do have anything to confess?" The police asked. They shook their heads, although Mrs Shin has your money. The polcie looked at each other and started writing notes down.

"Please take everything out of your pockets." Mrs Shin worridly looked at her husband. He ignored her. "Take verything out or we'll do it ourselves." The police warned.

Mrs Shin quickly took out the money from her pocket and other non-valuable things. Mr Shin took out his bullets and money from other people that he stole off from.

The police took them and examined. "Who are these from? Or are they yours?" The police asked. "Ours." The couple coursed.

"Excuse me.. but that's my wifes." A voice called out. They turned around and saw Zico walking towards them. He pointed at Mrs Shin, "She stole that money from her daughter and demanded for more." Zico confessed.

The police gave Zico the money and told him to keep it safe. "Thanks." Zico smiled at the police. He gave one last glare to the paretns and went back inside the house.

"~~~~-ah, here's your mon-" Zico stopped as he saw you sleping on the couch. The others were also sleeping, but inside the bedroom with Junhyun and Minseok.

Zico softened and placed the money on the coffee table. He bend down on his knees and stared at your face.

'Babo.. don't do that ever again.' He thought, carefully your hair. Zico traced your jawline, and stopped at your collar bone. He turned red and pulled back. 'No, I'm not a dammit.'

Zico scratched the back of his neck and stared at your lips. He bit his lips as you mumbled something. He stayed quiet and listened to your mumbling.

"Oppa... don't leave me.."

Zico's eyes widened. 'Me?! Or someone else... IS SHE DREAMING ABOUT ME?!' Zico stiffened as he felt your fingers, interlacing with his.

"~~~~-ah.." Zico whispered, trying to pull his hand away and not think dirty things. You pulled him towards you, making him land on top of you.

"aw ." He grumbled, looking at your face. He heated up. "Oppa.. saranghae." You whispered. Zico stared at you. He leaned closer towards your pure lips.

The next thig you know, he was kissing you again. Your eyes fluttered open and gasped. Your eyes grew big as you saw Zico on top of you, kissing you.

"Saranghae.." Zico mumbled, kissing you again and again. You didn't know how to react. Kiss him back? Or reject?

You kissed him back. Zico froze and broke the kiss. He didn't know you were awake already. You smiled and s your arms around his neck.

"Saranghae oppa." You murrmered, kissing him again. Zico stiffened, but slowly went in with the kiss. After a minute of kissing, Zico pulled back. He pecked your lips and smiled.

"So.."

"Umm.. Zico." You said awkwardly, looking down. Zico raised an eyebrow and looked down. '! MY JUNIOR!' Zico panicked as he saw his going up. You laughed as he ran inside the bathroom.

You had finally picked who you loved the most.

 

---

Sorry for not updating yesterday D;

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY!! :)

LOVEYA <3