The walk home

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

After the snack of chicken, the nine of you walked back to the Hello Baby set with Junhyun. While walking, you talked with Cho PD.

"So, I have to sleep with them all? How am I going to get my clothes and-" You got cut off. 

"One of the staffs already packed your clothes and everything for you." Cho PD smiled. My jaw dropped. "R-Really? Even Minseok's?" You asked. Cho PD nodded.

"Yah, noona.. are you really going to sleep with them all? Eww.." Minseok said, trying to act gay. You laughed and smacked his shoulder. You turned back towards Cho PD. 

"Where did ythey put our things?" You asked. "They just came and told me that they packed your things. They probably out it in a luggage inside one of the rooms you're going to sleep in." He replied. You nodded.

You looked in front and saw Junhyun in the middle of Kyung and Zico. He was holding hands with the two of them as they swung him in the air. "WEEHEEE!"

Junhyun laughed as he was swung in the air. You softed.

B-Bomb skipped towards you and smiled. "Having fun being wih us?" He asked. You lightly blushed and nodded. B-Bomb's smile got wider. "Do you like hanging around us?" He questioned.

You bit your lip and slowly nodded while walking. Minseok narrowed his eyes on B-Bomb's back. He quickly pulled your arm and placed an arm around your shoulder. You blinked and looked up. "Wa-"

"I don't want anyone touching noona." He said. B-Bomb chuckled and nodded. "Alright, Your noona's all yours." Smiling, he walked back to the group.

You poushed Minseok's arm and glared at him. "When do you ever stop doing that, huh?" You asked,placing your hands on your hips. Minseok frowned. "What? That's how brothers protect their noonas, right?"

You shook your head and gave out a small laugh. "Yeah.. but you know that I'm older than you. And I don't have a boyfriend.. yet." You added. Minseok would always go OVER-PROTECTED if someone gets too close to you.

"So, your saying that you like that guy?" Minseok asked as he pointed his thumb towards B-Bomb. You looked towards him and blushed. You quickly shook your head. 

"No! No!" You hissed. Minseok rolled his eyes. "You're so obvious noona. Just go play with your son and have jun." Minseok gave  you a small smile and lightly pushed you towards the group. 

You sighed and walked behind Kyung. "Umm, are we nearly there?" You wisphered. Kyung froze for a second. When you whisphered to his ear, it made his heart stop beating.

You raised an eyebrow and tugged on his sleave. "Yah." You said. Kyung blinked, "What?"

You laughed. "I asked are we nearly there?"

"O-Oh, yeah.. it's just there." He said, shakingly pointing toward the Hello Baby set. You nodded, feeling dumb. When you leaned away from Kyung, he let out a long sigh and placed his hand on his chest.

'Wahh... Her voice..' He thought. Suddenly he felt like a ert. Kyung shook his head and kept walking while holding hands with Junhyun.

Once all of you arrived back in the Hello Baby set, you walked inside the rooms to check if your things were there. It was inside the boys room. You flushed and slowly closed the door.

You turned around and squealed. The camera was in front of your face. You blushed and bowed. "Please don't think the wrong ideas! I was just seeing if my luaggage was inside! S-See?" You said, opening the door and pointing at your blue luagged.

The camera man had to laugh and kept following you around the set. You sighed. 'Aigoo.. they might think I'm some pedo.'

 

---

LOOLS :D ... hmmm...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U-KISS'S MAKNAE, DONGHO!! <3 :D

And.. yeah. that's all the birthday's today :)

Please ocmment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333