In the train

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

The train finally came back, but this time it didn't have much people as the other one. U-Kwon was glad about that.

"Everyone got thier tickets?" Zico asked before getting inside the train. You all nodded and followed Zico inside the train.

It was a bit squishy. You were squash in between Kyung and Jaehyo. The camera man couldn't recored everyone while being squashed, so he turned off the camera.

Taeil was holding Junhyun, trying to keep him protected from people who would bump into him.

You were stuck in corner, again with Kyung and Jaehyo. The two were holding a pole to keep them in place. While you had to stay in between them to keep in place.

Suddenly, the train jumped, making your head hit Jaehyo hard chest. "Oww.." You muttered as you rubbed your forehead. Jaehyo looked at you and helped you rub your forehead.

"Is my chest that hard?" He chuckled, bending down the same height as you. You blushed and shook your head. "N-No! I didn't mean it that way!"

Jaehyo smiled and nodded. "That's alright.. but are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. Jaehyo leaned closer, making your back hit the wall. He placed his hands next to your shoulder, and the other on a pole. 

"There, you won't bump into anyone now." He smiled. Your heart stopped beating. Your eyes couldn't leave his. It was like you were hypnotized.

He looked out the window and smiled. "The weathers nice today right?" You slowly nodded, not looking anywhere but his face. Jaehyo turned to you and cocked his head to the side. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked. You froze as shivers went down your spine and didn't say anything. Jaehyo curiously patted his face. "Do I have anything on my face Kyung?" He asked Kyung.

"Eh? No, why?" Kyung said. Jaehyo looked at you before looking back at Kyung. "Cause she's been staring at me for a minute now and it's creeping me out!" He hissed.

Kyung looked at you and laughed. He pulled your wrist towards him and ruffled your hair.

"She was hypnotized by your pretty face Jaehyo." Kyung laughed. You blushed and hid your face on Kyung's shoulder. Jaehyo blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh.. okay." He whispered. Kyung laughed and kept you from seeing Jaehyo's face again.

"Umma!" Junhyun called out. Your eyes imediatly looked towards Taeil, so did the other members. He jumped out of Taeil's arms and jumpe dinto yours.

"Aigoo!" You squealed, patted his head. Everyone in the train looked towards you. You froz. Kyung bit his lip and pulled you to his chest, not letting anyone see your face.

"Geez.. people staring at people these days." Kyung sighed. You softened.

"Kyungcumber appa!" Junhyun squealed, holding onto his shirt. Kyung smiled and pecked a kiss on his forehead.

 

---

BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP ~! HELLO HELLO ~!

LOL, please comment and subscribe!\

Thank you! ^^

 

<333