Haunted house

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

After the thrilling ride, you came out with jelly legs. The camera man nearly dropped his camera from screaming too much.

P.O casualy picked Junhyun up from the ride seat and grinned, "How was the ride Junhyun-ah?" "AWESOME!" He burst, throwing his arms up in the air. You gave out a shaky laugh.

"Okay.. now wh-what?" You shuttered as your stomatch gave you flip flops. Zico laughed and squeazed your shoulder, making you blush. " Was that scary for our cute little wifey ?" He smirked.

You froze. 'OUR CUTE LITTLE WIFEY. OUT CUTE LITTLE WIFEY. HE CALLED ME CUTE AND SMALL AND WIFEY.'

Shivers went down your spine as you felt an arm wrapped around your shoulders. "Let's go to the haunted house!" Kyung exclaimed, poiting at a huge mansion that looked haunted.

You recived another flip flop from your stomatch. 'This is going to be hell.'

Junhyun squealed and quickly ran towards the mansion. the members, you and the camera man followed.

You gave the tickets to the lady and waited for your 'husbands' to go first.

"Hey, why aren't you going in ?" B-Bomb asked as the other members looked ta you and Junhyun. You flinched as you heard a scream and covered your ears and eyes.

"That's why. She's scared." Jaehyo said, pointing inside the dark mansion. You gave a deep breath and took Junhyun in your arms. You squeazed him. "Are you ready Junhyun?" You asked, trying to be brave.

U-Kwon and B-Bomb shooked thier head with a light chuckle.

"Don't worry wifey. We're your husbands that'll protect you." Zico winked and led the way inside the dark door. He opened it and out came a white-paled head, hanging up side down from the door seal.

"ING YOU SCARY UGLY BASTARD!" Zico screamed, punching the fake white head, landing it on the ground. Everyone stared at him with fright.

You started laughing. You thought he would actualy be opposite of SCARED.

"Hell man..! What was that?!" Taeil burst out into laughters, so did the members and Junhyun. Zico turned red and stomped inside, punching another head that popped out of no where. 

"These freaken heads." He muttered, walking with you. You stayed close to Zico, since he would punch the crap out of anyone. You squeazed Junhyun against you as he wrapped his short arms around your neck.

While the two of you walked with Zico, the other members were scaring the camera man, telling him scray stories that wern'true.

"BOO!" P.O shouted with his deep voice behind the camera man, making him jump and squeal like a girl. The camera man shook his head as his heart pounded. 

P.O walked towards you, swiftly taking Junhyun from your arms. "I'll take him, since you look tired." He smiled, walking beck to the group. You softened and continued wlaking with Zico.

"Excuse me.. would you like some food?" A small voice squeaked. You and Zico looked at each other and slowly looked back as the other members walked in front, not knowing you stopped.

You and Zico saw a pale lady with a white dress, stained with red. Her hair was over half of her face. She was holding a head on her right. Mouth full of red, eyes springing out.

"Would you like to eat?" She asked with a bloody smiled, holding up the head. It was dead silence, until you and Zico screamed.

"OH MY HOLY CRARP!" Zico scremaed, running with you, passing by the group and into the darkness. "What the- isn't that ~~~~ and Zico?" B-Bomb asked, poiting towards the maniacs, running in fron of them.

"I guess so." Taeil said, shrugging.

You and Zico ran like it was the last day of your lifes. Suddenly, you tripped on a smal pebble. You squealed and closed your eyes. "WOAH!" Zico grunted, landing on top of you.

Your eyes widened and froze. Zico kept quiet and looked into your eyes. His lips... were against yours.

 

---

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTARDAY!! D; I'm such a bad authour =.=

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TEEN TOP!! ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEECHUL!! :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333