Seduce ?

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You, the members and camera man finally arrived in front of the amusment park. Zico scooped Junhyun in his arms from the ground so he could take care of him better.

"Who's going to pay ?" Jaehyo asked, walking next to you. The members all pointed to the camera man. He froze.

"I'm just a camera man!" He squeaked, hiding behind his big camera over his shoulders. You giggled and walked towards the line. "I'll pay." You offered with a warm smile.

The boys felt bad that you had to pay, since they didn't bring their money OR wallet. Guilty, they followed you in the line. 

You took your small pink wallet from your pocket and took out money, getting ready to pay for the tickets.

"Umma.. what's that?" Junhyun asked, pointing at the money that was in your palm. You smiled and pushed one towards him.

"Money. It's too pay for to get inside the amusment park." You said calmly, giving him a coin for himself. Junhyun's eyes twinkled as Zico held him.

"That's 10 yen." Zico said, pointing at the coin in Junhyun'as palm. He grinned. "10 yen!" You laughed and patted his head.

Zico looked at you and froze. You didn't even know how close you were to his face! As you patted Junhyun's  head, Zico's heart beated faster. Flip-flops inside his stomatch as his eyes locked with yours.

You turned around and blushed. Zico was staring at you like something that he REALLY wants. Shivers went down your spine and quickly shuffled towards U-Kwon.

"Oh.. hello ~" U-Kwon winked, placing an arm around your shoulders, making you dizzy with redness on your cheeks. You stumbled towards Jaehyo and he cought you with his arm around your waist.

"Woah.. carefull there." He whispered, pulling you back up. You squealed and shook your head while jumping.

"Are you allright?" Kyung asked, interlacing his fingers with yours. You started to get really dizzy. 'Oh my god. I'm freaken dying!'

You wobbled towards B-Bomb as he grabbed your arm, pulling your back against his chest. "You might hit someone, so be carefull." He whispered as you looked at the people passing by you. You got goosbumps as B-Bombs arms were tightly around you.

"Yah, let go of her. She looks like a beetroot." Taeil said, pulling B-Bomb's collar backwards. B-Bomb choked and leaned back. "Hyung! You're.. killing me!" He gasped for air.

Taeil laughed and let him go. You froze as shivers went down your spine. They boys saw this and walked towards you.

"Are you allright?" They all coursed, trying to reach out for you. Junhyun pouted and tried to reach out for you too. With a beetroot like face, you squealed and hid behind the camera man.

"Umm." The camera man said awkwardly, looking back. You whispered something in his ear to make him nod and stay in front of you.

'They're seducing me!'

You grinned as the camera man protected you from seeing your husbands.

 

---

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday!! D; Please forgive me! I was busy so yeah.. );

Please comemnt and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333