Amusment Park

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You crawled next to B-Bomb and patted Junhyun. "Hi baby." You grinned. Junhyun looked at you and pounced. "WAHA! UMMA!" He squealed cutely, hugging your arm.

You smiled and hugged him back.

"What should we do today?" P.O thought aloud. Everyone staretd to think. You looked at Junhyun and thought of something to do for the day with him.

"Where do you want do go Junhyun-ah?" You asked, patting the childs back. He jumped out of your lap and screamed, "AMUSMENT PARK!"

"I'M IN!!" Kyung exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air. "I'm getting another Hello Kitty toy." Zico grinned, standing up. Minseok looked at him and rolled his eyes. 'What a baby.'

"Will there be food?" U-Kwon and B-Bomb asked. You giggled. "I'm sure there will b food in every amusment park, guys." Cho PD groaned.

"I'm in." The two pigs said, crawling next to Zico and Kyung. You smiled and stood next to Kyung. "I want to go to."

The only ones left were Jaehyo, P.O and Taeil. You pouted. "Are you guys coming?" You asked. Being the matured one, Jaehyo stood up with a sigh and sat next to B-Bomb. You brightened.

"Come on P.O! Junhyun won't be happy if you don't come." Kyung said, crossing his arms. P.O looked at the pouting Junhyun.

"Pwease Pyo appa?" Junhyun said with the CUTEST voice ever. No one would ever say no to that. P.O groaned and finally walked next to him. Taeil followed as well.

"Alright! Let's go!" Zico exclaimed as he slung his arm around your shoulders. You blushed and stiffened.

"YAH." Minseok growled from the corner so that the camera man wouldn't catch him. Zico's face was like D;

"Fine.." He pouted, sliding his arm off your shoulders. You calmed down and started moving a bit. Minseok tapped his foot and nodded his head. "That's right bastard." He wisphered.

"Wait- how are we going to get there?" You asked, cocking your head to the side. Zico froze and thought that you were cuter than his Hello Kitty tos.

"Train?" Taeil said. You shrugged. "Okay then, let's go by a train." Jaehyo smiled, liftinf Junhyun on his shoulders.

"How's the world up there Junhyun-ah?" U-Kwon asked. Junhyun waved his arms around his sides. "It's so high here!" He exclaimed, trying to touch the roof. You smiled at his cuteness.

You looked at the boys surrounding Jaehyo with Junhyun on his shoulders. Seeing them smile, made you smile. Every time they did something funny or childish, you would laugh.

When they help you, it makes your haert beat faster.

It's like a real family.

---
YO YO YO! :) is my story getting boring ? ):

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^