Hello Zico

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You froze as your eyes looked towards the cart. U-Kwon and B-Bomb were covered in chocolate bars from the shelfs that fell on them. You were also covered in them, so was Junhyun... luckily, not the camera man.

"Omo.." You wisphered as you covered your mouth with your hands. B-Bomb and U-Kwon looked at you with a shocked face. Junhyun started laughing. 

"AHAHAHA! APPA, YOU LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE!" He bursts. You looked at him and started laughing as well.

"You two are dead when we get back home." B-Bomb growled playfully. You giggled. Suddenly, some staffs from the market came funning towards you and the boys.

"Hey! What did you do?!" The manager screamed, leaning closer to me. U-Kwon and B-Bomb quickly jumped off from the cart and stood in front of you.

"Excuse me sir. It was our fault, not hers." U-Kwon said with a serious tone as his eyes met the manager.

The managers eyes widened, so was the other staffs. "B-Block B!" He wisphered, pointing at B-Bomb and U-Kwon. "Good to know, now.. we're leaving." B-Bomb said as he swept Junhyun in his ars while U-Kwon took your wrist and pulled you out of the market, leaving the staff staring at the cart where U-Kwon and B-Bomb were.

"Omo.. I'm sorry!" You said as you bowed, covering your red face. B-Bomb chuckled and shook his head. "It's alraight. Let's just go." 

After a long walk, the five of you (including the camera man) arrived back at the set.

You opened the door and gasped.

"DAP DAP DAP BLAH DAP BLAH BLAH BLAH DA -" Zico stopped singing random words and looked at you while he held his guitar. You blinked as the rest of the mambers started laughing.

"Umm.. what are they doing?" You asked. "Zico did that at the Match Up when he was bored with P.O." U-Kwon explained with a grin. You looked back at Zico.

"Hello Kitty!" He squealed. You started laughing. "What the heck was that?!" Jaehyo shouted, hitting the leaders head. He pouted. "I want Hello Kitty!"

"Heres your damn Hello Kitty!" Kyung snapped, shoving Zico's Hello Kitty pillow on his face.

"OH My GOD - HI HELLO KITTY! RAAHA!" Zico laughed, squeazing the pillow tightly. You looked around and saw your younger brother rolling his eyes in the corner with Cho PD. 

"You never change Woo Jiho." Cho PD chuckled, shaking his head. You giggled and sat next to P.O. B-Bomb placed Junhyun on his lap, next to Kyung.

"Whre's the food?" Taeil asked, trying to look for plastic bags. You bit your lip and looked at B-Bomb and U-Kwon for help. B-Bomb sighed and explained what happened.

The members burst into laughter.

You covered your red face and lightly smiled. 'I'm actualy glad that happened..' You looked at B-Bomb and U-Kwon. 'Because they protected me in the end.'

 

---

LOL, hi :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOJOON FROM B2ST !! ^^ <3

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333