Fun at the Train Station

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

You, the members and Junhyun walked to the train station with the camera man following you.

You smiled as Junhyun took his ticket from Jaehyo, who was buying tickets for the members and you.

"Appa! Let me help you!" Junhyun offered, taking the tickets from Jaehyo and handing them out to his appas. Jaehyo smiled, "Thanks."

Junhyun skipped up towards you with the last ticket left. "Here umma." He smiled. You took it from him and kissed his forehead. "Thank you Junhyun-ah."

Junhyun's cheeks turned red and you giggled. "Hey! Want about me!" Kyung pouted, pionting at his lips. You blushed.

"NO YOU IDIOT!" Jaehyo growled, slapping Kyung's forehead. You shook your head with a smile.

"The train's here!" Taeil called out, pointing at a side. You looked to your side and saw the train slowing down.

You took Junhyun in your arms and grinned, "Ready?" He nodded.

"Okay, let's go inside." U-Kwon said, walking inside already. It was CROWDED. U-Kwon was pushed back out the train, leaving the members snickering.

"Okay then.. let's go to the other train." U-Kwon frowned, sitting back on the bench. The members sat next to him, leaving no space for you and Junhyun.
 
You put and angry pout and stomped away. "WAH! WAIT!" Zico shouted, running after you. You laughed and turned around.

"It's alright, go back to your spot." you smiled. Zico frowned and shook his head. "I'll give you my spot and I'll sit.. on Kyung." He said, pointing at Kyung.

Kyung's jaw dropped. "No way I'm letting you sit on my lap." He said, glaring at Zico. Zico glared back.

You shrugged and sat on Zico's spot, sitting between thw two rappers : Kyung and P.O

"Pyo appa!" Junhyun giggled, poking P.O's cheek. P.O laughed and took Junhyun from you.

"You're so cute!" P.O exclaimed, pinching the childs nose. Junhyun laughed and played with the maknae appa.

"Ok, lemme sit." Zico said, about to sit on Kyung. Kyung's eyes widened. "No fat !" Kyung yelled, kicking Zico's but.

"I'm gonna kill you! You made a mark on myass!" Zico barked, patting where it made a mark from Kyung's shoes. Kyung snickered and slung an arm around you.

You blushed. Luckily Minseok didn't come so Kyung continued.

"Ay?" Kyung grinned, his lips. You blushed harder Zico glared at Kyung and pulled on his ear.

"Darm ." Zico muttered, pulling Kyung away from you. "Ow! Ow! Ow! OWW!" Kyung cried, punching Zico's back.

You giggled and shook your head. 'So cute.'

 

---

liked the chapter ? Please tell me so I can do better! ^^

Has anyone seen HyunA's Bubble Pop MV yet? If you haven't.. here it is! And also ZE:A's teaser!!.. and.. uhm.. HITT's debut teaser!!

 

HyunA's 'Bubble Pop' MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI&feature=player_embedded

 

ZE:A's 'Exciting' MV teaser : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dXiSwXogc&feature=player_embedded

 

HITT's 'Good Night' MV teaser : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6eNIVKqbk

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ^^