Second mission

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

"Allright! What a succses!" Jaehyo happily smiled at the camera.

"Here the next mission guys!" The director handed Zico another paper. He read it out loud as everyone listened, "Holding the baby right."

P.O cocked his head to the side. "Eh?" He asked. U-Kwon shook his head. "Aigoo.. so young." He said as he patted the maknae's back.

"Okay, everyone get's a baby each." The director said, giving Block B a fake baby and you got one as well. B-Bomb accidently held the baby by the neck. 

"B-BOMB!" Everyone shouted. B-Bomb's eyes widened and quickly held the baby in his arms. You bit you lip from laughing.

"Now, how will you hold and carry the baby ~~~~-ah?" The director asked. You froe and pointed towards yourself. "M-Me?"

The director chuckled, "Yes, you."

Everyone smiled at your cuteness. You walked up towards the camera as you heard encouragment from the back. "You can do it!" Zico grinned, holding up his Hello Kitty key chain. You giggled. 

You carryed the baby in your arms and rocked side to side. "Like this?"

"Correct!" The director smiled. Happily, you skipped back to your spot, craddling the baby in your arms. "Good job ~~~~-ah!" Taeil gave you thumbs up. You nodded for a thank you.

"Zico, U-Kwon, P.O and B-Bomb, show us how to burp a baby." The director said. U-Kwon blinked. "Babies can burp?" He asked.

"Yes U-Kwon, all babies burp." The director laughed. Zico, U-Kwon, P.O and B-Bomb walked towards the camera. Luckily, U-Kwon got it right. So did B-Bomb and and Zico.

But for P.O...

"Umm, you failed P.O." he director said, trying to hold his laugh. P.O looked down at his baby. The baby was upsaide down!

"Aigoo!" B-Bomb cursed and lightly punched P.O's nose. P.O pouted and stomped back to his spot. You laughed and patted his shoulder. "Nice try." You comforted. He smiled. 

"Now lastly.. Taeil, Jaehyo and Kyung. Show everyone how to make a baby laugh." The director said. Kyung tapped his foot and dashed out the set.

"Kyung! Where are you going?!" The director shouted. The camer stil rolled and stared at the door. After a while, Kyung came back. wearing a cucmber?!

"Yoohoo~! I'm PARK KYUNGCUMBER!" He laughed and wiggled his arms and legs around as he jumped in the air. Everyone cracked up, so did the camera people.

Suddenly, Taeil popped out of no where.. wearing a shark suit. His face was like :  --"

"BAHAHAHA!" Everyone laughed even more. B-Bomb and Zico rolled on the floor, laughing as happy tears rolled down.

You held your stomatch as you laughed like you never laughed before. Jaehyo was standing in the middle of the shark and then KYUNGcumber.

"Umm.. did we pass? "Jaehyo asked. The director nodded and wiped his laughing tears away. "You all past! You'll meet your child any moment!"

"CUCUMBER!" Kyung ran around the room with his cucumber suit and laughed. you jumped with happiness and clapped your hands.

"Good job ~~~~!" Jaehyo smild and high-fived you. Minseok and Cho PD clapped thier hands and smiled. All of you calmed down and sat back to your places.

"When will the baby come?" You asked the director. "In fifteen minutes, so why don't you all eat something while you wait for the baby?" The director suggested. 

"Here's food~!" Cho PD sang and held out a box of chicken. The boys pounced on the chicken box. You giggled and luckily grabbed one drumstick. Fifteen minutes past and the door bell rang.

"The baby's here!" You squealed and ran towards the entrance. Everyone followed you as you excitedly opened the door.

You looked down and saw a little boy walking inside like a penguin. "Wahh! So cute!" You giggled and bent down to his height. You saw his mother and slightly bowed.

"Hello." You smiled. "Hello." The mother smiled back. "Is this our baby?" Jaehyo asked excitedly. The mother nodded.

You scopped the small child in your arms. You searched his face and softened. "His cheeks are so cute!" Zico grinned, pinching the babys cheeks lightly.

The child laughed and punched Zico back. Everyone laughed as that caught in the camera. The child giggled. "What's his name?" You asked. "Cho Junhyun." His mother replied.

"Reminds me of Junhyung from Beast.." B-Bomb mumbled and played with Junhyuns fingers.

"How old are you Junhyun?" U-Kwon asked Junhyun. Junhyun looked up with his big cute eyes. He held out four fingers. "Four? You're four?" U-Kwon asked. Junhyun nodded cutely.

"Let's go inside and start Hello Baby!" Cho PD exclaimed, running back inside the house. Everyone followed while you hel hands with your child.

 

---

Interesting? :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333