Beaten

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

WARNING :THERE WILL BE SOME VIOLENCE AND SWEARING IN THE CHAPPIE, SO PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME IF YOU HATE THIS.

 

The next morning, youreyes fluttered open. You groaned and heard a faint sound of breathing. You turned around and smild. Junhyun was hugging the Hello Kitty pillow that Zico let you borrowed. He squeazed it and bretahed out.

You smiled and peked a kiss on Junhyun's forehead. You got climbed off the bed and pulled the covers over the sleeping childs shoulders. When you turned around, you saw Minseok right in front of your face. You jolted back.

"Morning noona. Feeling better?" He asked with a bright smile, like nothing happened. You nodded with delight, "I'm much better than yesterday Minseok-ah, thanks for taking care of me."

Minseok grinned and messed up your hair. "No problem for my short noona." You glared at him and playfully pushed him. He chuckled and followed you to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" You asked, picking up your toothbrush and looking at him in the mirror. "I need to brush my teeth as well." Minseok said, putting toothpast on his toothbrush. 

You rolled your yes and brushed your teeth, ignroing that he was there. After two minutes of brushing MInseoks teeth, he spat, rinsed and looked at you. you wernn't finished.

"Wow.. you take your time." He said, crossing his arms, leaning against the sink with his back. You glared at him. "I'wm mwore cweaner than myou!" You shouted as you continued brushing your teeth. Minseok smiled and took the brush from your hand, but it was still against your teeth.

"BRUSH-AH-BRUSH-AH-BRUSH~!" He sang evily, brushing your teeth as hard as h could. You were laughing, sine his singing was so bad, but let him brush your teeth for another minute.

The two of you didn't notice that the camera was there.

"Wah! Anneyong! Look at my noona! She's so cute, when I'm brushing her teeth!" Minseok exclaimed, pinching your cheeks and continued brushing your teeth. You frowned and pushed him away from you.

While you had the chance, you spat, rinsed and wiped your mouth with a towel. "All done!" You winked at the camera, giving it a thumbs up. Misneok smield and threw his arm around your shoudlers.

"Am I suposed to be in front of the camera?" Minseok whispered. You looed at him and shrugged. "I don't know.. but it's okay, since you brush my teeth really hard and it turned white." You said, showing off your teeth.

Minseok covered his eyes with his hands, "Oh my god! It's too shiny!" He said sacrasticly in front of the camera. You giggled at how fail his acting were.

"Wanna cook breakfast with me Minseok-ah?" You asked. Minseok shrugged. "Okay." He said, following you in the kitchen. The two of you cooked breakfast together, like what you always do in the old apartment.

Suddenly, there was a big bang on the door. You, Minseok and the camera man looked towards it with curious eyes. You looked at the camera man and mouth .'Did you expect someone?" The camera man shook his head.

"I'll go get it." Minseok said, putting the spoon down on the counter, walking towards the door. You watched him carefully. 'Please.. don't tell me they're here.' He thought, peaking in the hole.

', they're here.' Minseok thought and worridly glanced at you. You raised an yebrow and shrugged. "Who?" Minseok quickly walked towards you and pushed you inside the bedroom, where Junhyun was.

"Stay here." He said, in a hurry. He went up to the members and shook them awake. "Wake the hell up!" He yelled. The husbands woke up with alarm. "What's going on?" Zico asked Minseok, sitting up his bed and looking towards you.

"Don't let noona out of this room, okay? Stay here until I tell you to." He warned and ran out of the room, locking it.

You quickly jumped into your bed and hugged Junhyun. "What's going on umma?" He asked innocently. Your eyes looked scared. "I don't know.. but I have a bad feling about this." You said,looking towrads the door. 

"Did anyone knock on the door?" B-Bomb asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder, squeazing it. "Someone did. But when Minseok saw the person through the peaking hole, he started paniking." You said.

U-Kwon and Zico walked out of the room and looked at you. "Don't come out, okay? We're just going to check who it is." U-Kwon said, closing the door.

The rest of the members, you and Junhyun stayed in the room.

U-Kwon and Zico walked towards the door and saw Minseok talking- shouting at two elderly couple. Minseok had told the camra man to switch the camera off so all of this wern't recorded. 

"What do you want?!" Minseok growled at Mr Shin. Mr Shin glared at him and threw a punch at his face. Minseok fell on the ground with a bleeding cheek. "Be respectful to your father Minseok." Mrs Shin snapped.

U-Kwon and Zico's eyes wideed. 'That's ~~~~'s parents!'

"Where's that ?" Mr Shin asked, pushing Minseok up against the wall with his collar. "She's not here!" Minseok chocked, gripping onto his fathers wrists. Mr Shine smirked and threw Minseok on the ground, giving him another punch.

"I'll go find her~!" Mrs Shin smiled evily and skipped towards your room. U-Kwon and Zico quickly went back into the room and locked it. 'Aww crap.'

"Who's was the person at the door?" You asked, scared whil squeazing Junhyun. He squeazed you back. Zico looked at you.

"Your parents-." Your eyes widened. Your parents were here.

'Umma.. appa.. no.'

You jumped out of bed, running past U-Kwon and Zico. "Hey! You can't come out!" Zico called out. You ran out of the room and saw your dad beating up MInseok. Minseok saw you and told you to go away. "Go away! It's dangerous!" He mouthed.

You glared at your dad. "Stop it!" You shouted. The members got out of the room and tried to pull you back in. "Come back inside!"

"No! MInseok!" You cried, reaching out for him. Mr Shin smirked and gave Minseok another last punch. "That'll do you.. now my baby ~~~~." He smiled and walked towards you.

"Tell Cho PD to call the police." P.O said to Taeil. He walked to Cho PD's room and told him. Niether of them went out of the room.

"Stop it appa... please." You cried. Minseok was all beat up, blood ozzing out of his face. You cried harder. Mr Shin walked closer and smiled. "Come here.. my baby girl. You know why we're here, right?"

You turbed around and saw your mother, holding up your wallet. "I'll take this!" Shee smiled, grabbing all your money from you wallet that you saved up for almost three years. "No! Please don't! It's for me and Minseok!" You shouted, trying to take the money off her.

"No dear.. you have to get more money than this cheapo!" Mrs Shin smirked. Mr Shin walked towards you. U-Kwon quickly pulled you behind his back. "Try and get past me, appa-in-law." U-Kwon growled.

 

---

Aigoo... very long =.= Please ignore all the mistakes I did!

Please comment and subscribe!
Thank you! ^^