erted High schooler

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

Shivers went down your spine as you felt his warm lips agains yours. Niether of you moved. Not even a flinch.

Zico's wide eyes searched yours as his heart skipped a beat. 'Beautiful eyes..her lips taste like - WAIT. WHAT THE FREAK AM I DOING?!'

Zico stumbled back, landing on his but. You didn't move. You layed there, like a dead frozen. Zico flushed and glanced at you. You were perfctly like a betroot. All you need was tall hair, thats all.

Zico thought of what to do. But he had no idea. Soon after you softened and ignored the kiss, you sat up and slapped your cheeks. "Woah.. are you alright?" Zico asked.

You looked at him. "Does it look like I'm alright? You took my first kiss." You frowned. You felt happy.. but at the same time, dissappionted. You wanted your first kiss to be somewhere romantic.. not in a haunted house.

Zico felt hurt. He thought you didn't like him to kiss you just like that. But it wasn't his fault. He pushed that thought away and stood up. You looked up to him and got up as well, brushing the dirt from your jeans.

"~~~~-ah.." Zico softly said. You tried to push the thought of the kiss from your head and listen. "Yes?" You asked, innocently. Zico bit his lip, making you look at it. You blushed and looked away.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like your first kiss with me. I just-." You cut him off and smiled, "Don't worry about it. It's okay, Zico."

Zico softened and started walking side by side with his first kiss as well. By the time you two got out to the other side, you saw the members and the camera man waiting.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO IN THERE?!" B-Bomb shouted, making girls behind him scream with joy. He rolled his eyes and ignored.

You and Zico remembered about the kiss and blushed, shaking thier heads. "N-Nothing." U-Kwon narrowed his eyes towards you and Zico. "It doesn't look like nothing." He muttered, shrugging.

"Umma!" Junhyun grinned, jumping into U-Kwon's arms. You smiled, "Where do you want to go now?" 

Junhyun looked around, putting his finger against his lips. He gasped and pointed towards bump carts are. "There! Let's go ride!" Junhyun exclaimed, jumping up and down with excitment.

"Okay." You smiled, walking towards the ticket booth. Your husbands followed you and waiting in the line as grls squealed and jumped with joy. 

Suddenly, you felt a hand lightly swiping your but. Your eyes widened and turned around. You saw a high schooler kid, smirking with delight. You started panicking and tried to elbow P.O for some help.

He was facing you, playing with his phone. The high schooler continued touching your but. You started to get red, but no one noticed the guy touching your .

'Freaken eted highschooler!' You thought.

"P.O.." You panicked, elbowing him. "Hmm?" He asked, not leaving his eyes from his phone. You groaned and shook your head. The highschooler grinned.

B-bomb looked at you to see what was wrong. Then he noticed why you were moving too much. He cleanched his fists as his blood boiled with jealousy. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his other side, so the the guy couldn't reach for you anymore.

The high schooler frowned  with dissappiontment and left. You sighed and blushed. B-Bomb looked at you, "I saw him."

You bit your lip, embarresed. B-Bomb took hold of your hand and hid it behind his jumper, so the camera doesn't see it. You softened and blushed.

'He's so cute.'

 

---

Sorry for not updating much );

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ^^

 

<333