Zico vs. Mr Shin

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

Please listen while reading! ^^ It's the sound of it that's all, not the lyrics :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g&playnext=1&list=PL692D7A7E1D3E2F84http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g&playnext=1&list=PL692D7A7E1D3E2F84

Mr Shin smirked and took a stepped closer to U-Kwon. You squeazed his hand. "And you are?"  U-Kwon frowned. 'Is he kidding me? He doesn't know THE BLOCK B?!'

"U-Kwon, second awesome dancer of BLOCK B." He introduced. "Nice to meet ya, appa-in-law." He snarled. B-Bomb rolled his eyes, watching you carefully.

"Appa-in-law? Are you this es husband?" Mr Shin growled, poiting at you. Your heart hurt how your father and mother treated you and Minseok just like that when you two were younger.

"?! Are you calling our wife, ?!" Zico burst out with fury. He walked towards Mr Shin, holding up his fist. but before he could punch, Kyung caught it and stared at Zico. "Stop, hyung. You'll ruin your image." He said in a low voice.

Zico glared back. "And you think I care about my image?! Our wife is being accused by her own ing father!" Zico barked. Kyung narrowed his eyes on him. 

B-Bomb pushed the two away from each other. "That's enough, you two." He said.

With wide eyes, you couldn't do anything but stare at Minseok, your one and only dongsaeng.. that always gets beaten up by thier parents and would always save you. You burst out into tears and reached out for Minseok. 

Minsoek shook his head and smiled with his bloody lips. "No noona.. don't do that."

Your heart raced as you walked in front od U-Kwon. His eyes widend and pulled your wrist. "~~~~, what are you doing?" He hissed. You shook him off and looked through your fathers eyes.

"What do you want from me?" You asked, lifting your chin up. Mr Shin laughed with delight and grabbed your chin roughly. Everyone got alarmed. Mrs Shin started laughing with joy, holding up your money, waving it around the air.

"We want you to get more money for us. Do it, or we'll do something." Mr Shin growled. Your eyes were still on his, showing no emotion. "No." You bluntly said.

Mr Shin stopped laughing and stared at you. "What did you say?" He snapped. "No." You replied again.

"Is that what you want huh? The hard way?" Mr Shin laughed and slapped your face. You fell on the floor as everyone gasped with horror. "No one messes with my baby hello kitty!" Zico growled, throwing a punch at Mr Shin.

Before you knew it, there was a fight etween Zico and your father. P.O Jaehyo and Kyung helped Minseok up as U-Kwon and B-Bomb helped you.

"Are you okay?!" B-Bomb asked, shaking your shoulders. You smiled as your cheeks grew red from the hard slap.

"Minseok-" You whispered, looking at Minseok. He was fast asleep on the couch as the boys took care of his wound. You looked up and saw your father throwing punches and kicks at Zico. But every time he does that, Zico would always block them.

"No one can date my daughter!" Mr Shin growled, throwing another punch. Zico spat blood and blocked a kick from Mr Shin. "Sorry, but we're already dating." Zico smirked.

After a fast punch from Mr Shin, he gave out a kick at Zico's face. Zico couldn't move fast and didn't block the kick. He was sent on the cold hard floor, coughing out blood.

"Try and beat me now." Mr Shin laughed. Zico glared at him and spat his blood on his face. Mr Shin's eyes widend. "Want it that way?!" He growled, pulling out a gun from his jacket pocket.

Everyone grew alarmed. It was your first time, seeing a gun held by your father.. about to kill Zico.

"What the fu-" U-Kwon threw his arms around Mr Shin's neck from behind and threw him back. "No one messes with Block B's leader!" U-kwon growled, pointing at Mr Shin.

Mr Shin quickly stood up and grabed you by the wrist. He had his left arm around you, your back agasint his chest. He pointed the gun towards your forehead. "You come any closer.. and I'll kill my own daughter." he hissed.

Your eyes widened as tears rolled down your cheeks. Appa.. please stop this." You cried. Everyone stared at you and Mr Shin. Mr Shin smiled and pushed the gun against your forehead. "I love you.. my baby girl." 

He clicked the gun to get ready and shoot. Minseok's eyes widened. "No..!"

".." The boys whispered, staring at you. "Please don't let her die...'

'I love her.' The husbands thought.

You closed your eyes, letting memories of you, MInseok, Junhyun.. and he members flow in your head. "Oppas... I love you." You wispered. Their eyes widend.

"FREEZE! STOP RIGHT THER! DROP YOUR GUN AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW!!" The police came bursting in.

 

---

OMG, this chpater kinda scared me );