Introducing...

Hello Baby : BLOCK B VERSION!

"So... you ask me t-to be in Hello Baby?" You asked. Cho PD nodded with a wide smile. "We'll supply everything!" He smiled. 

"But hyung! Does that mean she has to live with us?!" Taeil asked. Your eyes widened. Minseok furrowed his eyes on you. "Well.. yes, she has to live together with all of you. That's, if she agrees." Cho PD said, turning back to you.

"So? Do you accept?" Cho PD asked. You looked worrifly up to your brother. You could see sadness in his eyes as he stared down at his feet. You turned back towards Cho PD.

"How about my brother?" You asked, pulling Minseoks wrists closer to you. Cho PD looked up at Minseok. He was even taller than the manager!

"Umm.. he can live with his parents, right?" Cho PD asked. You bit your lip. "Our parents left us to work overseas." You said.

Cho PD then sighed. "Allright... but-"

"I won't accept this show without my brother living with me." You said with a low voice. B-Bomb raised an eyebrow. 'Demanding much?'

"Okay.. we'll let your brother come as well, so does that mean you accept?" Cho PD grinned. You lightly smiled and nodded as you squeazed Minseoks arm. He smiled.

"When are we going to film?" Zico asked as he glanced at you. Cho PD grinned wider. "Today."

"What?! So we're meeting the baby today?!" Kyung asked, worridly. Cho PD looked at him. "Is there something wrong with meeting s baby?" He asked. Kyung gulped and shook his head.

"Okay! Let's go to the Hello Baby set!" Cho PD exclaimed, walking towards the door. "Wait!" The Block B members followed him. You smiled and pulled Minseok towards them, "Come on Minseok." You smiled. 

"Thanks noona, I wouldv'e died without you living with me." He pouted, hugging you. You laughed and patted his back.

"Aww.."

You and Minseok broke the hug and saw Kyung holding on to the door for you. Minseok raised a eyebrow. "U-uh.. sorry.." Kyug quickly dashed towards the other members.

You bit your lip from laghing at his cutness. Minseok rolled his eyes and shook his head. The two of you then followed everyone to the van and drove to the Hello Baby set.

"So.. How old is your brother?" Cho PD asked as he drove. Minseok smirked. "16." You replied. Zico and Jeahyo's jaw dropped. Minseok was tall as them!

"Wow, you're taller than me." U-Kwon pouted as he meausered his hieght with Minseok, since he was sitting next to him. You laughed lightly. 

"Hey hyung, what's her name?" Taeil wisphered in Cho PD's ear. Cho PD laughed. "Why don't you asked her yourself?"

"Umm, what's your name?" Taeil asked. You looked up and met his eyes. "Shin ~~~~. This is Minseok." You smiled. Minseok gave a small nodded ad waved.

"Nice to meet you." Jaehyo smiled. You nodded.

They all indroduced themselves and talked a little bit about them. "I like cucumber." Kyung said proudly. You had to laugh at that.

"I like Hello Kitty." Zico grinned. "I take Toto to bed with me." P.O smiled, pretending to hug his Toto. 

"I'm passionate of dancing." B-Bomb said. You nodded. "I'm the organized one." Taeil smiled. "I like to play basketball." Jaehyo gave you a peace sign.

"I like you." U-Kwon winked. You blushed. Minseok narrowed his eyes on U-Kwon. He backed away slowly. 

"Aigoo.. so embarrassing!" Cho PD laughed.

 

---

LOOLS :) I hope you're enjoying this so far! You'll meet your baby soon ;)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333