Saranghae

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 30>> Saranghae

Hello lovelies  So I'm back with chapter 30! I'm having my holidays right now which is why I'm able to update almost everyday! So this is chapter 30. Hint? Luhan got his own happily ever after ^^ WARNING: don't die of diabetes! (sorry guys, I've never believed that this world is unfair)

#NOTE: I hope EXO enjoyed their stay at the Philippines and Malaysia! Good job ph and malaysian fans~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." Sehun shook his head in disapproval.

"Aigoo, what's wrong with this one?!" you groaned in annoyance. This is the fourth outfit you've picked out so far - which sehun has once again objected to, and time was definitely not on your side. 

"It's too.."

"Yah, it's T-shirt and jeans. How revealing can it be?" 

"Can you not go..?" Sehun blinked cutely, hoping to melt your heart and hopefully change your mind - which is obviously not going to happen.

You grimanced, and he knew what was going to happen next.

 

"Yah!" he whined at the door before it was slammed shut in his face and locked quickly. Jung seol-hee - as usual, is no softie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived infront of the chosen cafe and dialled for Luhan's number as instructed.

"Luhan?" 

A girl who seemed to be waiting for someone turned to stare at you upon hearing that name. (phone conversations  in bold)

"Yeoboseyo? Luhan, I'm here already."

"Nae, I'll see you shortly, I'm almost there. There's someone I want you to meet."

"Oh? Okay, see you."

"See you~"

The girl beside you wouldn't stop staring, you weren't actually looking at her, but you could feel her stare and it really bothered you when you saw her still staring after a couple of minutes from the corner of your eye. She seemed like she wanted to approach you, but was a little hesitant.

*Is she someone I know?* you thought.

"Jung seol-hee." a voice sounded. It wasn't luhan though, it was a female's voice.

The girl beside you finally called - she knows your name? Your attention was immediately directed  to her. She was wearing a blue top and denim shorts, had dark brown wavy hair and was really pretty, kind of like those ulzzang models.  You definitely regretted dressing so simple. You kind of look like you're from girl's generation's gee mv - you know, with the plain white top and jeans. The girl looked awfully familiar to you though. But having bad memory is always a disadvantage.

You furrowed your eyebrows, allowing the girl to guess that you have no recollection or whatsoever.

The girl released a frustrated sigh. "Yah Jung seol-hee, how can you forget the face of your 3-year bestie?"

"Lee juyeon?! I'm correct right? You're Juyeon?!" you opened your mouth so wide it almost dislocated. Puberty seems to have did miracles on both friends.

You rushed over to her before the two of you engaged in a tight hug. "Aish, it's been so long!" Juyeon began to get emotional. You can't blame her though, she's pretty much a drama queen. 

The both of you found out that you were both asked out by Luhan. "Sneaky little beijing duck!" Juyeon sneered, before bringing back the good old middle school times while waiting for 'the man that made this all possible."

Luhan had arrived shortly, seeming not to be too surprised that you've already reunited with Juyeon.

~Meanwhile, at Sehun's~ (phone conversations in bold)

"I know! Her ex boyfriend. Omo I can't believe I let her go, was I possessed yesterday?!" Sehun was busy complaining on the phone to Chanyeol.

"That's TERRIBLE! Did she say what time she'll be back?"

"Latest by 8."

"Ah, that isn't so bad!"

"But i want her home early. I'm dying of boredom."

"Eh~ You miss her don't ya~"

Sehun nodded silently.

"I know how to get her home early~ 100% guaranteed that it'll work. Unless she's secretly a man.."

"How?"

"That'll be 2 days of doing homework for me~"

"Done."

~Back at the cafe~

"I have something to tell you two." you decided not to hold it back anymore, after all they are your best friends right?

"What is it?" they asked in unision.

You gave them a look before proceeding to reveal the big news. "Guys...I'm engaged."

"MWO?! TO WHO?!" Juyeon literally shrieked, causing some heads to turn your way. 

You waved your hand infront of her in the 'lower down your volume' motion. 

"Is it Sehun-sshi?" Luhan asked.

You nodded slowly, taking a sip out of your orange juice. 

"Sejun-sshi? Her dead dog?!" Juyeon's said with wide eyes. You nealy choked. 

"Aniyo. Sehun. Her boyfriend."

"Ah, seHUN! Awwww that's so cute! When can we be like that?" Juyeon pouted, leaning her head against Luhan's shoulder.

*Wait a minute...* your eyes winced into slits, still processing. 

"Are you two....?"

"Oh. Nae. We're dating.." Luhan grinned sheepishly.

Your heart kind of crashed a bit at first, but you're really happy for juyeon. Back in middle school, people use to bet on who Luhan would end up with. Juyeon always had more votes because she was bubbly and sweet which really suited Luhan and you were considered a tomboy at that time. They look good together.

"I'll skip the 'Yah you better take good care of her or else' thing since it's Luhan." you teased, as the other two giggled. 

Your phone beeped indicating that you've received a voice mail.

"Must be sehun~" Juyeon gave you a look. You know, the omg-that's-your-boyfriend-I-wonder-what-he-sent look.

You plucked your earpiece into both ears.

"JAGIYA, PLEASE BE HOME EARLIER, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, BBUING!" 

The whole cafe was invaded with laughter, and that's when you realised you didn't pluck in your earpiece to your phone. WHAT AN IDIOT.

Your face reddened madly. "Gosh..what do I do.." you lowered your head in embarassment.

"Aigoo, agasshi, you have such a cute boyfriend!" one of the waitresses there commented.

"What was that again? Jagiya, please be home earlier, I miss you so much, BBUING!" Juyeon imitated - well a more exaggerated version obviously. 

You hung out with the couple until it was about 7pm. 

"You should get going home now bbuing!" Luhan and juyeon teased again.

"You two are so annoying!" you pinched their noses lightly.

"Arrasso. I'll be going. Ahnnyeong~" you waved.

"Already trying to get rid of us? No way, we'll walk you to the bustop!" Juyeon chirped, she and luhan wrapped their arm around you, one on each side like they used to back in middle school.

"When you get home, tell Sehun-sshi 'SARANGHAEYO', he'll be happy to tears!" Juyeon adviced as you boarded the bus.

You nodded lightly and waved to them from the window for the last time. 

Juyeon's words began to make sense as you let your thoughts flow during the bus ride. Although you're certain he knows how you feel about him, you haven't actually said those words yet.

You phone beeped again - another voice mail?

You made sure to pluck your earpiece into your phone this time. 

"Bogyeoshipta.." (I miss you)

A huge smile appeared onto your face. *Aish, must be that chanyeol's tactic!* 


"Oh? You're home!" Sehun came out of his room the moment he heard footsteps along the corridor.

"Nae."

"Hand me your homework tomorrow!" Sehun whispered, ending the call with Chanyeol. 

"D-did you.. receive the voice mail I sent you? Wait, I sent you two right?"

You hurried your footsteps over to Sehun. 

"Nae, I heard both." 

He batted his eyelashes away from you awkwardly.

*That was hella embarassing...* he thought, hoping you wouldn't about it too much. 

"I missed you too." you hugged him, earning a huge satisifed grin on his face.

"By the way" you chirped lightly, trying to sound as casual as possible. 

Tipping your toes slightly, you whispered into his ear,

"Saranghae." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

Omona I almost died while writing this...Was really tired since I  did this the moment I got back from school. Sorry if i did a bad job //sobs// 

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)

*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥

☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥

Ok. Back to the story:

So Luhan and Juyeon are in a relationship!

As you can see, Seol-hun's relationship is progressing! 

Please don't forget to leave comment about what you think about this chapter! I hope I did a decent enough job! 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't! To boost my day, help me upvote my story! 

I love you all! 

XOXO

-Add me as a friend! I accept ALL friend requests, so don't be shy! 

 

tumblr_monch61t4K1r64yi4o1_250.gif            

#Gif what the hunhan aegyo 

 

tumblr_mswj7i3JkG1soiw9oo1_250.gif

#Gif OMO HUNNIE WHAT IS THIS YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY //PULLS ALL MA HAIR OUT