As usual

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 29>> As usual

Omo omo thank you all so much for the subs + upvotes! I really appreciate it, I've already reached 100 subscribers & I'm so so so grateful! So apparently the votes for my next fanfic are at the advantage of chanyeol? Sehun stans! In order to not disappoint you guys, I've decided to ongo both fanfics. But as promised, I'll start on the chanyeol one first! Thanks for the support, here's chapter 29! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish, stop eating! At this rate you won't be able to fit into any wedding dress!" Sehun sneered, driving your attention towards him as he snatched the tub of Ben & Jerry's away from you.

"ANIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You shrieked as he tossed the tub into the trash can.

Did I mention that was your favourite strawberry cheese cake flavour? Oh Sehun is in deep . 

"Are you really that upset about marrying me?" Sehun pouted, folding his long and skinny arms across his chest, just when you were about to hit him.

You exhaled deeply. "It isn't like that.."

"Eeesh, it's written all over your face." sehun huffed in annoyance. 

"Although I really really really like you, I've never thought about marriage.."

You witnessed a huge storm about to happen right on your boyfriend's face. It seemed like lightning bolts were about to shoot right out of his eyes and zap you alive or something. "yet." you added, slowly breaking away from the harsh eye contact.

Sehun was about to say something when you phone vibrated loudly.

(text) "Hey Seol. We haven't met since that day, is it convenient for you to meet me tomorrow? 1pm?" -Luhan

Luhan. omg. 

You cautiously angled yourself so that Sehun won't be able to peek at it.

"Who is it?" Sehun asked deliberately - he somehow already had a feeling it was Luhan - a man's intuition? 

You sighed in defeat. "It's Luhan. He wants to meet up tomorrow." 

Sehun walked over to flick your forehead. "I knew it!" he whined playfully.

"Owww!" you howled in pain. "WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAT?!" 

"You didn't have to hide it from me."

"Would you let me go meet up with him?"

"Yes."

"Hah! you see- wait..what..?" your eyes grew in surprise

"I'll let you go meet him." Sehun slided down from the sofa rest to the seat beside you. 

"Why?"

"Because.." he moved in close.

"We are engaged." he whispered playfully into your ear.

"Ugh." you sulked, wiping your ear because some of his saliva went in. That was so not y. 

'He won't know. You haven't even gotten me an engagement ring hello?" you flicked your ring finger onto his forehead.

"I have!" Sehun mumbled, palming his flicked forehead. 

You gave him the okay-then-show-me look, before he got up to get it (?)

"Taaadaaa!" in his hand, held a ring made out of gummy candy.

You couldn't help but laugh "Ya, that kind of ring will be gone in a day!" you patted your stomach "Gone in a minute." 

"I promise I'll get you a proper one!"

"It has to be THIS BIG." You formed a circle with your fingers.

"I could get you a ring that big but your fingers are so skinny and tiny they'll probably break when you wear it!" Sehun teased.

You glared at him, scrunching up your nose. "So I'm allowed to meet Luhan my good friend?" you diverted back to the main subject.

"Yep."

"Luhan my first love and first kiss?"

He made a face at you before answering again, "Yep." 

"But you have a curfew."

You raised a brow "Fine. What time do i have to be back by?"

"2pm."

"Yah are you serious? We're meeting at 1pm!" 

"okay then 3pm."

"9pm."

"yah."

"10?"

"6."

"8:30pm"

"8."

You exhaled a long breath. "Fine. 8, the latest." 

"Pinky promise.. chop, stamp, sealed~" Sehun smiled contentedly to himself. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You spent the rest of the day on your couch having a movie marathon with none other than Oh sehun. 

"We should catch a movie at a theatre together next time. We haven't even did that before." You suggested.

Sehun seemed to like the idea more than you ever did. "Yeah. I've seen other couples do it." - he especially emphasised the word couples.

There was a kiss scene between Emma stone and andrew garfield. 

Awkward..

*.* your face fell deep down into the depths of embarassment because you chose the movie.

*How did I forget that there was a kiss scene!* 

"Aish, if you wanted a kiss you could've just told me~" a smirk lit up on sehun's face.

"Yah, I still haven't gotten my revenge! You threw away my favourite ice cream!" you changed the subject to cover your already crimson red face.

"Oh yeah!" Sehun gulped, leaping across the couch and fleeing for his life.

"Come back! You're so dead!"

"owwww!"

"You're gonna buy me 100 tubs of those! Strawberry cheesecake, arrasso?!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

So basically, this is another playful chapter! Chapter 29! I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave a comment below, SUBSCRIBE, and to fully make my day, UPVOTE! Thank you for reading this unexperienced unprofessional first fanfic - as said, it is my first! Really satisfied with the number of subs and views and upvotes, please continue to support me! 

Send me a friend request! I accept ALL friend requests! 

I hope you like the new poster because I LOVE IT! Credits given on the foreword, go check it out if you're interested in getting an adorable piece of work done like mine! 

 

XOXO