His birthday?!

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 23>> His birthday?! 

#Note Congrats on EXO getting their 10th win on Inkigayo! I knew it'll happen! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But.. who told you that I like SHINee?" you asked, as the two of you walked peacefully beside each other.

There had been no arguement for the past hour - a miracle.

"I called Taekyung hyung." he answered, his eyes were still focused on your left hand. He really wanted to hold it badly, but he didn't have the guts to do it. 

"Thank you. You kind of made my day today." you smiled, trying to sound cool and casual. 

"You know, tomorrow is my birthday." 

Your eyes nearly jumped out of it's sockets. "Really?"

"Yup." 

"Eh, I don't believe you, show me your IC." You sneered, pretty sure that he was trolling you again. 

He pulled out his wallet out of his jeans pocket confidently. "See?" 

*1st September 1996, he's not lying* 

"It's 12:01am already." he announced, checking his watch.

"Since it's 12:01am it isn't your birthday anymore isn't it?" he broke into a wide grin -The kind of grin he'd always give you whenever he was up to something, something devious. 

You shifted away from him a little. "It-it's so late? We should get home now." you pretended that you didn't know where this was going. He was obviously going to make you do something for him. 

"Yah, I've been so nice to you today, shouldn't you return the favour? Plus I've already informed my folks, don't have to worry." he knitted his eyebrows, and the atmosphere was now serious. 

"It's my birthday~" he pouted, turning your back-faced body around. 

"Fine. What do you want." you decided to give in this time.

" 3 wishes." he announced like a winner.

"And they are..? They have to be something I can do." you stated promptly. 

"Of course they are something you can do." he smirked, dragging you excitedly along behind him like a useless doll. 

"First wish. Buy me bubble tea." 

Thats easy. 

You immediately fished out your fat wallet (you've been actually saving up for the SHINee concert) 

 

Sehun was slurping the Oreo flavoured bubble tea down like it was probably the tastiest drink in the world.

"I thought rich people like you won't drink bubble tea." you stared at him in horror when he finished his drink in less than a minute - It's possible that he broke a record.

"Are you kidding? It's like the best drink ever!" he checked the bubble tea container for any missed out pearls. 

"So, what's the second wish?" you asked, after he had disposed the cup.

You took out your phone, remembering that you didn't check it for the whole day, there were a few messages. 

Happy birthday wishes from appa, eomma and oppa, and..

(text) "happy birthday, squido! My guess, you're celebrating your birthday with your family, Is it okay if I ask you out tomorrow?" -Luhan. (sent 5 hours ago)

Luhan.. 

"Who's luhan?!" Sehun snapped, popping his head daringly right infront of the phone screen to finish the text. 

"You're not available today, you should know that~" Sehun reminded. 

"I know. I'll tell him I can't see him today." you flashed him a brief glare.

"You haven't answered my question. Who's Luhan?" Sehun folded his arms demandingly across his chest.

"My good friend from middle school." you explained.

A disturbing frown formed on his face. "Second wish." 

"No talking to other guys which include texting them for today." he continued his sentence. 

"How about your dad?"

"Errr.. Exception."

"My dad?"

"Exception."

"My brother?"

"Exception."

"S..suho?" 

"N.O" 

You didn't bother to name out the rest of his friends since you already know his answer. 

"Aish, this brat. Fine." you agreed unwillingly. 

"What about the male teachers?" you broke the 5 second silence. 

"Last wish." He ignored your previous question. 

He stared straight into your eyes, which made you a little nervous. 

"Can I hold your hand?" 

Your heart began to pump rapidly against your chest. 

"I can't say no right?" 

"Nope." he smirked, grabbing hold of your hand and locking his fingers in yours. 

*This feels.. weird..* you stared down at your interlocked hands. *So weird*

"I've been wanting to do this since just now. Finally~" he grinned in contentment. 

 

You sat down on a bench in a park. 

"It's 1am already. We have school later, shouldn't we be getting back?" Your eyes widened at the time. 

He leaned his head against your shoulder. "Five minutes."

*Eotteokke? Push him away?* your head was once again invaded with different scenerios. 

*Don't be mean, jung seol-hee, it's his birthday.* your conscious reminded you. 

You turned your head hesitantly to his direction. *Has he fallen asleep?* 

"Okay. Let's go, we still have to walk back." he got up and pulled you along beside him, locking your fingers again. 

 

"Seol-hee?" a familiar voice called.

*.* you didn't dare to look, incase it's who you think it is. *It can't be that of a coincidence right?*

"Lu-luhan?" you stuttered, turning around to find him staring at you. 

 

*WHAT DO I DO NOW.* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

So here's the continued part of Seol-hee's birthday! Hope you enjoyed it, stayed tuned for the next chapter, and leave a comment below! If you haven't please SUBSCRIBE! :D 

Coincidently, Sehun's birthday falls a day right after you. He commands you to grant him 3 wishes, which you eventually agree. Meanwhile at the end, you run into Luhan.. What will happen next? 

 

Like what you read? Please help me upvote my story!

 

Again, thanks for reading! 

xoxo