falling thrice

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 3>> Falling thrice 

"Wa,i really didn't expect that. You just have that princessy, rich girl kind of look in your eyes..." Chanyeol shifted himself closer and closer to your face, he seemed like he was mesmerized or in a daze. He just stared at your large eyes and examined your face for at least 3 long seconds before baekhyun nudged him.

"yah, you're being creepy again." 

"Although we didn't really expect that..It doesn't bother us, right guys?" Suho beamed brightly, trying to lighten the atmosphere. The others nodded, "Of course." They agreed in unision.

The girls seemed a little disappointed at how easy this was going for you.

So, it didn't bother them? You've always thought that the people here bothered about family background. At least that's how Oh Sehun has been acting. 'Peasant, commoner.' Did he really think he's a prince? 

"Hyung!" his annoying, smug expression immediately vanished from his face. "You can't do this!" his eyes stretched so much, his eye balls could just pop out of his sockets. 

Suho ignored him. "It's recess already, how about that treat i promised you?" 

"The bell hasn't even-"

*ding dong ding dong*

"Aish!" Sehun kicked the leg of chanyeol's chair and stormed off, frustrated that nothing was going his way. 

"YAH" Chanyeol exclaimed with wide eyes.

"What's with him" Chanyeol mouthed at baekhyun, upset that he was used as the punching bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho kept his word and treated you to lunch. Sehun joined you and the gang at the table not long later. His eyes seemed to be glaring daggers at you from the moment he sat down infront of you. "Want one?" Kyungsoo offered his home-made bento to the lad.

"Aniyo. I have no appetite right now." Sehun scoffed, he wanted to make it obvious why he had no appetite.

"IF WE WERE ALONE RIGHT NOW I PROMISE I'LL FEED YOU MY FIST." You mumbled, as you stuffed half a sandwich into your mouth. 

He opened his mouth sarcastically and pointed at it. He heard you? Whoops. 

"Boo." A slightly lower voice boomed out of nowhere. The lad messed up Sehun's dark brown hair before proceeding to sit beside Kyungsoo. "Yah." Sehun attempted to smack his bottom but he had quick reflexes and avoided it. His eyes paused as he spotted you. "Ahnyeong?" he waved. *God, he has to be the most beautiful tanned boy alive!* you thought. "Who is she?" he mouthed at suho.

"That's Seol-hee, she's new here. Seol-hee, jong in, jong in, seol-hee." Suho introduced. 

A light bulb lighted up in Sehun's head.

"She's that commoner girl, that witch told us about!" Sehun attempted to influence Jong in, he had this nasty look in his eyes.

"Really? I can't tell. She's pretty." Jong in turned to make eye contact with you.

"A peasant is a peasant. All of you need high degree specs! How is Ms. Commoner here even pretty."He gawked in disgust and pretended to choke. "I rather marry our school's janitor." He laughed on his own. Err. Was that supposed to be funny, because no, it obviously isn't. 

The boys left to return their plates, leaving you with the 'spoiled prince'. 

You stuffed the other half of the sandwhich harshly into your mouth, waiting for the next insult he'd gladly use, now that his hyungs are gone. 

"Ew. Is that how you peasants eat?" he shook his head.

*Ignore him ignore him ignore him ignore him* you told yourself.

"They must be blind to find you pretty." he smirked.

You stared at him with a fiery glance.

That's it. 

"Aish, you find me pretty too right? It's not the first time I've encountered someone who finds it hard to express their feelings well. But If you want a girl to like you, i strongly recommend you to talk to her nicely." you threw him one of your dirty looks. Actually you just said that to spite him. 

"You-"

"I can give you my number if that'll shut you up." you scoffed rudely. Usually you're polite and pretty quiet, but this guy brought the worst out of you. 

You got up to throw the plastic wrapper that came along with the sandwich.

Without any warning, Sehun stuck his awfully long leg infront of you unexpectedly, causing you to collide with the floor on the side of your face.

This was the 3rd time Sehun made you fall today. 

"Yah!" you yelled angrily, attracting attention from the other canteen users.

*Seriously, what is with this guy!* you were so mad you pictured yourself grabbing sehun by the head and throwing him across the canteen. 

"Oh! Seol-hee-ssi!" Chanyeol pointed at the scene. The five guys quickly rushed towards you to help you up, before you could avenge yourself.