Birthday

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 21>> Birthday

#Note I currently have 63 subscribers and 7 upvotes which I think is a huge accomplishment for a first story, please subscribe and help me reach 100!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiya, wake up." Sehun had finally decided to wake you up after admiring your sleeping face for the past few minutes. 

Creepy~

Sehun has been coming in everyday since the two of you got into a 'relationship', and you decided you didn't need your alarm anymore. 

"Nae.." you answered weakly. Realising that your voice was soft and really coarse. *Have I lost my voice?* you cleared your throat and tried to talk again, but nothing came out.

"Yah, are you okay? You don't sound good." Sehun's forehead creased worriedly. 

He felt your forehead. "You're a little feverish. Don't go to school today. I'll go tell eomma." he got up and headed downstairs. You wanted to insist that you can still make it to school but you didn't have enough voice to shout after him or enough energy to even get up from the bed to chase after him.

"By the way." Sehun climbed back up the stairs halfway, "Happy birthday." he smiled warmly. 

 

You watched the clock as half the day went by miserably. Being sick on your birthday was definitely the worst thing that could ever happen. Everybody was out except for the maids whom were ordered to take care of you and make sure you took your medicine. 5pm. Where's Oh sehun? School ended like 4 hours ago.

"Where are you? I'm bored. Come back now!"you hesitated at sending that text, but decided to send it anyway. -yeap, you were sending it to Sehun. You couldn't take loneliness and boredom any longer. 

"You could've just said you missed me." Sehun skipped into the room, his face brightening up while reading the text from you. 

"Brat." you mumbled aloud. Your face froze, shocked to hear that your voice was back. 

"My voice is back!" a huge grin formed on your face.

"Yah, you single digit IQ brained idiot!" you hollered, testing the full power of your voice.

"Tccch, I'm glad you got it back, you'll be needing it." Sehun smirked at how adorable you were behaving, walking towards your closet and opening it. 

"Get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere." 

You didn't hesitate to get change, finally you were getting out of here! 

 

"OMG. SEHUN. YOU. OMGOMGOMG!" You screamed as soon as you realised where you were going. 

"This is.." 

"Yep, your beloved SHINee concert." Sehun grinned contentedly.

You couldn't stop yourself from hugging him tightly. "THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU! OH MY GOD" 

Sehun's face reddened in satisfaction. *I should definitely do this more often* 

 

You were sure you were going to lose all your voice again from all that screaming, but you couldn't care less anymore. 

Sehun was being so nice all of a sudden. Was he possessed? Or does he just really, really like you?

Your heart seem to flutter a little when you turned to glance at him again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>> 

I hope you enjoyed this rushed, short chapter! I made sure to update the story before I left the house! Please bear with me if there's any spelling/grammactical error, because I didn't read it again. The next chapter will be a continued part of this chapter (there will be a Luhan scene)

Just when your birthday could get any worse because you fell ill, Sehun has taken you to SHINee's concert -as said in a few chapters back, SHINee is your favourite boy band of all time! Your impression of Sehun seemed to have moved to the positive side a little, is it possible that you're falling for him too? 

Clue that the next chapter will be a fluffy one! Please look forward to it! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE   and leave a comment below! All feedbacks are welcome~ :D 

 

Like what you read? Please help me upvote my story! 

-Add me as a friend! I accept all requests! :D 

 

tumblr_ms9avfvxGm1svkwt8o2_500.gif