27

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 27>> 27

I couldn't think of what to name this chapter hehe :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jung seol-hee, treasure it. It's Oh sehun's first kiss." Sehun smirked, pulling his face away from you. 

Your normal reaction would have been grabbing him roughly by the hair and scolding the crap out of him.

You glared at him indignantly, still trying to figure out why didn't you. Unless..

"Let's go in." Sehun unbuckled his seatbelt before leaning in to unbuckle yours. 

*I like you.* you confessed mentally. 

*Aish, Jung seol-hee, why are you being such a coward?! If you let him go just like that you're nothing but a rock! A stupid rock!* a voice reprimanded in your head. 

"Uh...Sehun." you called just before he could exit his car.

*Fighting!*

Gathering all your courage from the last 17 years of your life, you took one last gulp. "I like you too." You announced. Sehun's eyes grow innocently. "Didn't you hear me? I said I like you." you repeated, landing your lips quickly onto his. 


You sank your face into your pillow, your head still possessed with that beyond-happy look on sehun's face earlier. How did that even happen?! How did the two of you even come to such situation?! Most importantly of all... now what?

*How embarrassing!* you squealed, rolling continuously on your bed -and before you knew it, you had rolled yourself off the bed. 

"Owwww.." you howled in pain. 

"Yah, are you okay?!" a voice shrieked, barging into your room soon after.

Oh crap. 

"What were you doing?" Sehun helped you back onto the bed.

"What are you doing here? I don't think I was that loud for you to hear me from your room." you changed the subject to avoid explaination. 

"I couldn't sleep, I came in to check if you were still awake." Sehun grinned.

"Well I'm not awake." You blinked sarcastically, tucking yourself under the covers. "You should go back." 

"No." Sehun pounced onto the spot beside you like it was reserved for him.

You immediately sprang up from the bed, "Yah, who gave you permi-"

Sehun cut you off by switching off your bed-side lamp, leaving the room in complete darkness.

"Aish, i give up, do what you want!" you gritted your teeth in frustration. 

Sehun proceeded to lie beside you on your bed. "I told you you might fall for me after this one week." 

"Ani , It hasn't even been a week yet." he added.

You bit your lip in nervousness, still thinking of what to say. There's no way you can deny anything since you've already confessed to him. Well, you didn't just confess to him.

"Just because I confessed to you, doesn't mean we can sleep together." you stated firmly.

"It's not like we're gonna do anything.." Sehun snorted, throwing his arm daringly over you. "Well unless you want to, of course." he smirked, earning a harsh elbow on his stomach. 

 

It wasn't long before the two of you fell alseep.


The sun shone through your large window, waking you up instantly since you're a light sleeper. Oppositely, sehun is a deep sleeper so he obviously wasn't bothered by it. 

"Seol-hee-yah" Mrs oh called, her footsteps could be heard coming up from the stairs.

You whipped your head back at Sehun who was sleeping peacefully beside you. "Oh no." 

"Yah, oh sehun! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" you hollered in his ear, desperately shaking him awake like your room had just been invaded by aliens. However, sehun didn't even bulge, he looked more like he was dead than asleep.

"W-wha?-"

"Your mum is outside! Quick, you need to hide!" 

Sehun jumped out of bed the moment he heard "Your mum" , how would she react? What would she think? 

"okay, okay, errr.." Sehun scanned the room for a good hiding place.

His eyes moved to under the bed. 

"Yah, be realistic, you're not that skinny!" you turned his attention to the wardrobe.

"We have no choice.." 

Sehun let out a deep sigh, before allowing you to stuff him into your wardrobe - your stuffy and also smelly wardrobe. -believe me, he almost died in there. 

"Oh, auntie." Mrs oh had already allowed herself in.

"I'm so sorry, because it's 7AM already, and I was wondering why you and sehun were still asleep." she explained.

"Ah, it's okay. W-wai-wait, 7?! It's 7 already?!" you brushed your hair out of the way. 

Mrs oh nodded. 

"Maybe my alarm clock isn't working." 

"Arrasso, you go get ready, I'll wake hunnie." Mrs oh patted your shoulder before leaving the room. 

You let a huge sigh of relief escape your lips, before you remembered that you have someone in your wardrobe.

"Oh! Fresh air!" Sehun threw himself out, and laid on your bed again, taking in huge breaths.

"It's 7AM already, we're late!" you shrieked, rushing over to the door.

Your thoughts stopped your tracks. "Oh right! You need to get out of here! Your mum said she's going to wake-"

"YAH! WAKE UP!" you jumped frustratedly on the spot, grabbing sehun roughly by the arm and throwing him out of the room. 

"Aish! How can you do this to your boyfriend?!" Sehun grumbled at the door.

"Hunnie? Did you just come out from Seol-hee's room?"

"E-err-err.." Sehun's face contorted in horror as soon as he heard his mother's voice.

Mrs oh clicked her fingers demandingly onto her waist, her eyes filling his head with panic.

"It isn't what you think, I just went in to wake her up." he tried to sound natural, before sashaying his way back to his room to get his clothes and towel. 

Of course you had to fight for the bathroom again. By the time the both of you were all ready, it was already 8AM, which means that you're going to be late for the first period. Math period. Mr Lee's period. Great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

I am so sorry I didn't update these few days (I fell sick D:) Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Chapter 27 already! Don't forget to leave a comment below and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't!

In this chapter, Seol-hee has finally confessed to Sehun! Well even after confessing, you can't expect hot tempered, strong headed Jung seol-hee to evolve into a sweet and angelic girl, can you?