back home

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 6>> Back home

"Seol-hee-yah, come out for dinner!" your mum hollered loudly.

"Coming.." you answered, but you had no intention of going out yet. You had a pile of work you had tasked yourself for history in order to keep up with the class. 

"Yah, jung seol-hee!" she called again, this time closer to the point of shouting. 

"Do you need me to go in and drag you out again?" Taekyung threatened. 

"Wait, wait, wait!" you yelled, glaring daggers at the innocent door.

You let out a contented sigh when you couldn't hear anymore annoying screams from your mum or your brother for about 5 seconds.

"NOW." 

 You rolled your eyes. "Aish, i give up on this!" throwing your pencil frustratedly onto the table. Nothing was going into your head, and you definitely couldn't concentrate.

Annoyed by all that yelling, you finally stepped out from your room. 

Your brother was already at your doorstep, preparing to drag you out like he did this morning. 

You rolled your eyes. "I'm out, i'm out!" you groaned in irritation. 

"Finally. I cooked your favourite Kimchi ramen." your mum announced.

You glanced around for your father. 

"Where's appa?" you asked.

"He's still at the factory, most probably working till late again, we'll start without him." Mum sighed, trying to hide her disappointment. "He works so hard.." she added.

Your dad was always at the factory, sometimes he didn't come home at all, the factory was like his second home. 

"By the way, your dad and i are going to incheon tomorrow for work purposes. We won't be home for a few weeks. Also, Taekyung has camp week."

"So i'll be alone?" you spoke with a mouth full of noodles. 

"Of course i have plans for you! Do you remember your uncle bongduk?" mum asked.

"Uncle bongduk...." it didn't really ring a bell. 

"Ah, he's dad's best friend right? he took care of me a lot in the past." you finally recalled. 

"I thought you forgot! You used to be really close to his son!" mum said.

"Aigoo, you two were so cute together! You held hands, fed each other, slept together, bathed-" 

"Eomma!" you interrupted before she could finish. 

You remember uncle bong-duk's son. Well, you had a crush on him when you were little. He used to call you princess, and you used to call him prince, which is why you couldn't really remember his real name..

You quickly finished up your ramen, before rushing infront of the TV to catch your favourite korean boy-band, SHINee, on Music Bank. 

"why...................so..................se..............ri................ous!" you couldn't help but sing along with your favourite boys. You have been a huge SHINee fan since the day they debuted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You grabbed another box of tissue, as your eyes erupted with tears. The lively music of Music Bank had transformed into a sad, touching scene of your favourite korean drama. 

You blew your nose, trying to control your sobs. 

Your brother could only stare at you in disgust. "Yah, it's just a drama." he threw another box of tissues onto your lap. 

It wasn't long before you finished the other box. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tucked yourself under the soft covers of your comforter, and stared up at the ceiling. 

"What would tomorrow be like..." you pondered. And then flashbacks of today started playing in your head.

Your smile vanished as soon as you recalled what happened in the morning..in class...at the canteen....back home...

Oh Sehun wouldn't stop appearing in your head!

"Annoying." you rolled your eyes for the last time (you've rolled your eyes a lot today) before finally falling alseep after much struggling.