Coincidence or fate?

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 10>> Coincidence or Fate? 

Your phone vibrated, as you reached for your pocket to check who it was. 

Mum: "Seol-hee-yah, your dad and I are leaving for Incheon now. This is uncle Bongduk's address, please take care of yourself, your oppa will join you a week later after his camp week. Love you! *address* P:S i left your pocket money with uncle bongduk! " 

You: "okay mum, take care! love you too!" 

 

"Chanyeol-ssi, please drive me to this address instead." you handed your phone to Chanyeol. 

"Ah, sure! You could've left with Sehun though, he lives around that area." 

That name made your eyes roll naturally. *Stupid sehun* you still haven't forgiven him for what he did to your face earlier. 

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Chanyeol turned to ask.

Your stomach growled before you could answer. "I think my stomach answered you." you smiled sheepishly.

"I have some food in that compartment, help yourself!" 

*Food? Here? Ok that's a little weird.* you thought.

Without further hesitation, you opened up the compartment, surprised to find all sorts of food and sweets inside. 

From bottled drinks, Canned soda, potato chips, candy, it was like a mini fridge

"The others scolded me for doing this to my car, I see nothing wrong with it though." Chanyeol pouted. 

You wanted to squeeze his cheeks badly for being this cute! 

"I see nothing wrong with it too." you cheered, lighting up a wide sheepish grin on his face. 

 

"Okay, we are here! That'll be 1400 won." he teased. 

"I'll see you on tomorrow!" you smacked his elbow playfully. 

"Tomorrow's saturday, see you on Monday!" he gave you a friendly bear hug. 

 

"House 94... house 95.... ahah! 96." you finally arrived at the given address. 

"Whoa." you couldn't help but blurt.

The gate was already wide open, and you were greeted with a beautiful garden, filled with all kinds of roses -you remember how much uncle bongduk's wife loved roses. The huge white 7-storey estate made your legs wobble. *This is a palace!* you thought.

"Can i help you?" a woman dressed in black uniform approached you. 

"I'm looking for uncle bongduk?" 

*could i be at the wrong place?* you wondered, checking the address repeatedly. 

"By chance, are you miss seol-hee?" she asked.

"y-yes." you found yourself stuttering. 

"come with me." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes wouldn't stop widening as soon as you stepped into the house. 

"Seol-hee-yah!" uncle bong-duk recognised you immediately.

"It's been so long!" his smile was bright and warm as usual. 

He leaded you to his huge black leather couch and you were served with tea immediately after you sat down. 

"Not very used to the house eh? We just moved two years ago." he explained.

"Look at you, the last time i saw you, you were just a little girl, always glued together with our boy!" uncle bong-duk teased. 

"Speaking of that, where is he?" you grinned sheepishly, your eye caught attention of an old photo near the shelf- a picture of you and 'him'.

"He's upstairs bathing. He rushed home from school immediately after i told him you're coming over!"

"Appa!" an awfully familiar voice called. 

"Oh, sehun-ah!" 

*WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT.* Was it just you, or did you just hear that punk's name? 

"She's here already!" uncle bong-duk announced.

*ANIYO. IT CAN'T BE.* You managed to convince yourself that you're just hearing things.

Footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. 

Your eyes slowly widened in horror as soon as his face could be seen. 

"YOU?!" You rubbed your eyes a billion times before coming back to the same annoying face.

"You-" 

"O-O-OH SEHUN?!" you found yourself stuttering again. 

"So you've met already?" uncle bong-duk seemed surprised too.

"W-we're from the same school." even sehun started to stutter.

 

"You're coming with me!" he grabbed hold of your wrist and dragged you upstairs, right before his father could answer. 

 

"Aniya, this is a mistake right?" you refused to stomach any of it, Sehun closed the door. 

*So the boy I ate together, played together, held hands with, bathed-* you stopped your thoughts.

"Aish, and I was looking forward to see my first love." Sehun grumbled.

"Turns out it was you, dwarf!" he spat nastily.

"Stupid snow white. I didn't know it was going to be you okay, punk!" you shot right back. 

"What are we gonna do now? we'll be staying under the same roof for weeks!"

 

you were sure you were about to pass out any minute from now.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>  

Hey guys, so I've decided to do the  'author's note' thingy from this chapter onwards to summarise the chapter a bit for those that couldn't really keep up! Hope this helps. 

Simply breaking down chapter(10) to conclusion: Seol-hee finds out that her child hood 'first love' is none other than her nemesis, Oh Sehun, which means that they will be spending a few weeks together, under the same roof! 

I hope you enjoyed the story so far, please don't forget to comment below, and SUBSCRIBE!  

xoxo