Sehun not being sehun

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 5>> Sehun not being sehun.

The house was cleaner and neater than usual. 

*what a relief!*  you thought, at least there wasn't anything much for sehun to criticise about. Taekyung went to get some water. 
 
"So this is how our peasant's home looks like." sehun took a quick look around before turning to stare playfully at you. 
 
"Our peasant? Aish, when will you stop calling me that!" 
 
"When you strike it rich and move into a place three times of this." that annoying arrogant smug reappeared on his face. 
 
You folded your arms in disgust while Taekyung placed two glasses of water gently onto the coffee table.
 
"You two are back already?" a voice asked. 
 
"Eomma! I-I didn't know you were at home!"  you stuttered a little, surprised to find your mother at home. 
 
"Omo, who is this handsome young man?" your mum somehow scanned sehun a little, she seems like she's Impressed with his exceptionally good looks.
 
 Sehun IS good looking, this you have to admit. 
 
"my name is oh sehun, I'm a friend of seol-hee's, we just met today though." he grinned cutely.
 
Your jaw fell to the floor. Is this Oh sehun? His personality seemed to have changed 360 degrees! What in the world?!
 
At this rate, him acting like cute and loveable and innocent, your mum will never believe that he actually bullies you! 
 
"This boy is so cute! Aigoo, your girlfriend is very lucky!" mum couldn't help pinch his cheeks. 
 
"mum, that's just..don't do that, I just met him today, we're not on very close terms yet." you pulled sehun lightly by the sleeve.
 
"I don't have a girlfriend.." Sehun blushed. 
 
"Sehun-ssi, didn't you say you have something on earlier?" you interrupted, making a face, a warning actually, to get him to play along. 
 
"I did?" he played innocent, challenging the little tac tic of yours. 
 
"yeah, you said it was really urgent." you hardened the expression. 
 
"oh yes, I have to get some strawberries for my mum, she's craving for it." sehun lowered his eyes, acting all shy and embarrassed. 
 
You choked on your saliva, *god what is he doing!* 
 
Mum seemed so pleased with his 'filial' attitude. "Okay then, run along now, feel free to drop by anytime! I'll make some food for you next time." 
 
"I'll send him out." you grabbed sehun by the arm harshly and pulled him along behind you. 
"Goodbye!" sehun waved.
------
"What was that all about!' you confronted Sehun, as soon as you were outside.
 
"I was just trying to be nice to your folks." His eyes wondered to your hand which was still tightly gripping against his. 
 
You released your grip immediately. "What for? You're not even nice to me." your tone was a little too inappropriate, it sounded more like you were jealous. 
 
He tilted his head to the right, "I'll be nicer to you." his voice softened all of a sudden.
 
You were still thinking of what to say. 
 
"I'll be off now, see you in school tomorrow, peasant." he stuck out his tongue and drove off at the speed of lightning in his red sports car before you could even scream at him for calling you that again. 
 
"What a horrible jerk." you muttered under your breath as you made your way back into the house. 
 
 
"Aigoo, what an angel, that boy!" you could hear your mum praising sehun as soon as you stepped
inside. 
"He said he was single~" mum wrapped her arm around your shoulder. "What do you think? He's good looking, polite, filial.. Since he's studying in that school too, his grades must be excellent too."
 
"EHH?! NO WAY!" you scoffed lightly. Your mother seemed slightly taken aback by your reaction.
 
"We're just... Friends." the word 'friends' made your stomach twist. You are obviously betraying yourself. *how can I ever befriend that punk* you thought. 
 
*polite my foot.*