Unpleasant dinner

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 11>> Chaotic dinner 

"Eotteokehae!!!!!!" You whined on your bed, kicking your legs up in the air. You got up to balance yourself at your 'thinking position' [Balancing yourself on your head] -It's a thing you do when you're stressed -supposed to help you 'think'. 

" 3 weeks under the same roof with that punk..I can't even-" so much blood was flowing to your head now. 

 

"Yah, peasant!" Sehun barged into your room without notice, causing you to flip over.

His eyes grew at the scene. "What are you doing?" he couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"I'm thinking! It's none of your business anyway." you yelled, quickly positioning yourself back up.

"Who in the world thinks upside down!" he chuckled.

"Me. Get out!" you spat, launching a pillow straight at his face.

"Ouch!" Sehun howled in pain, palming his nose. 

 

*What's taking the kids so long?* Mrs oh hurried upstairs to check.

 

"Appa told me to get you down for dinner, peasant!" Sehun hissed.

"AH! EOMMA ! EOMMAAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun whimpered, grasping his ear that was being twisted by Mrs Oh.

"Peasant?"

"I'm sorry seol-hee, I'm sorry!" Sehun yelped in pain, his ear slowly being released.

"Aish, eomma! You're gonna regret it if my ear comes off one day!" sehun snapped, before fleeing downstairs.

"Seol-hee-yah, dinner is ready, you can come down now." Mrs oh's expression became soft, even her voice became gentler. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had never had such a wide spread for dinner before. This was practically considered a buffet! 

"Does it taste okay?" Mrs Oh checked.

"Yes, it's very delicious, thank you!" you flashed her a friendly smile.

"So, the two of you are from the same school!" uncle bongduk adjusted his spectacles before turning to look at you, and then Sehun.

"Yes." the two of you answered flatly in unision, your intense glares refusing to break away from each other. It definitely wasn't a good idea getting you to sit opposite Sehun. 

"I'll go get the dessert." Sehun volunteered, after you were all done with your dinner. 

"Aye, how rare, must be because seol-hee is here!" uncle bong-duk teased. 

"Of course." a mischievious smile lit up Sehun's face. 

"Annoying punk." you muttered silently under your breath. 

Mango sorbet. mmm, one of your favs. 

You managed to resist drooling. "It looks good!"  you grinned greedily, before scooping up a huge spoon full of sorbet, stuffing it unglamorously into your mouth. 

You scrunched up your nose as the salty taste went all the way up to your head. 

*AHHH, WHY IS IT SO SALTY!* 

"It's delicious!" Mrs oh and uncle bongduk turned to give each other a high-five. "Good job, yeobo!" uncle bongduk squeezed his wife's hand. 

"You put in effort too!" mrs oh gave uncle bongduk a peck on the cheek. 

You scratched your head in confusion. *Is there something wrong with my taste buds?*

"Yah, eomma! appa! Don't do this at the dining table!" sehun stared at the couple with a disgusted expression on his face. 

"Do you like it, seol-hee? I don't know about the taste of yours though, it was made by someone else." Mrs oh's eyes led playfully to the brat sitting beside her. 

*WHY THAT LITTLE- HE DID THIS.* 

"Sehun made it?" you tried to sound happy.

He avoided looking at you.

The couple nodded in approval. 

"It's yummy." you forced a smile.

*OH SEHUN YOU'RE DEAD* your eyes never left him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Authors note>>

As you can approximately guess, another 'huge storm' is coming. Please anticipate the next chapter! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! 

I'll be really grateful if you helped upvote this story as well! 

Again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave your comment! 

XOXO

sehun+3.jpg