Secret meeting

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 25>> 'Secret meeting'

Hey guys, as promised, I've updated another chapter! I'm kind of sad because this marks a closer gap towards the ending, which will be most probably updated by next week. I hope you enjoyed this story so far~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnie~" Chanyeol chirped, skipping over to Sehun whom was leaning against his red car over at the parking lot, waiting for you.

*Flashback*

"Baek-"

Chanyeol was dragged into a corner just before he could call for baekhyun.

"OMO!" Chanyeol jumped - as usual, being the reaction king.

"Uh, seol-hee-yah, it's you! You scared me there!" 

"Shhhh" you shushed him, before creeping behind the wall to check if he had caught anyone's attention.

"I need you to do me a favour." you decided to go straight to the point since you didn't have alot of time.

"Anything for ya princess~" 

*End of flashback*

 

"Wanna hang out?" Chanyeol headed for the easiest way to distract him. 

"Pssh, go look for baekhyun! Anyway, have you seen Seol-hee?" Sehun pushed the older guy aside, scanning all directions for you.

"Errrr.. t-that I don't know. Baekhyun is busy, I have no one to watch this movie with.." Chanyeol pouted, turning sehun's direction back to him.

You managed to scurry past Sehun's car without him noticing, before making it out of school.

You gave Chanyeol a thumbs up in the air. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. "Oh there's baek, bye hunnie~" 

"Didn't you say he was busy..?" sehun frowned. "Something is up.." his eyes squinted into two lines of suspicion.

 

"Luhan-ah!" you called, finally spotting the pink-haired boy.

He flashed you one of his most breath-taking smiles, at the second of your voice, waving innocently at you.

Luhan had asked you out today. Although you had kept your promised to Sehun by not interacting with any other guys on his birthday, you decided to meet up with Luhan secretly anyway. He would've probably tamed you down and tied you to a chair if he found out that you were meeting Luhan. 

"I'm sorry about that day." you apologised after the both of you were seated down shortly.

"That guy.. Is he your.. boyfriend..?" Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"Ah..errrrr... It's complicated.." You decided to just answer it that way, since luhan wasn't the type that would persist in getting his answer.

"What's his name?" 

"Ah, that guy? His name is Oh-OH MY GOD." your eyes widened in horror. *I WILL NEVER TRUST CHANYEOL EVER AGAIN.* you swore mentally.

Luhan turned to the direction you were dazed at. "Are you in trouble?"

*SURE I AM* you felt a gush of cold air pass through your lungs. *I AM DOOMED.*

 

"H-h-hi." you stuttered, looking up at sehun whom had already walked over to you and Luhan's table.

"Hi." he flashed you a sarcastic smile.

"Mind if I sit here?" Sehun's eyes rolled over to Luhan automatically.

Luhan just nodded.

You kept your head lowered throughout Sehun and Luhan's conversation. Well their conversation was especially awkward since all they talked about was you. 

"STUPID CHANYEOL STUPID CHANYEOL." You muttered under your breath, after reading the apology text from him. 

(text) "I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry~" -chanyeol 

An apology definitely isn't going to save you from all of this.

Sehun smirked at your panicked reaction. 

There was a moment of silence as the two thought of what to say next.

For the past ten minutes, Sehun has revealed the secret of you living together, going on dates, staying out till 2AM, he was practically out to spite Luhan. Little has sehun expected that luhan will be launging back a strong attack.

"I'm seol-hee's first kiss." Luhan said cooly, taking a sip of his coffee.

"M-MWO?!" sehun gawked in horror, almost choking on his drink. 

"Errrrr.. about that. " your eyes flickered in all directions, only refusing to even glance at sehun.

You had actually given your first kiss to Luhan on the day before he left for Beijing. Luhan wasn't only one of your good friends in middle school, he was also a long-time crush. So when you heard that he was leaving -maybe for good, you decided to just do it.

"It was my first kiss too." Luhan sneered, darkening the shade of red on sehun's face.

"Aish, wh-who cares about first kisses? Me and seol-hee have kissed a million times!" Sehun lied without even blinking an eye.

You figured you should remain silent to lighten your sentence when you're at home.

"Honestly.." sehun took in a sharp intake of breath, deciding if he should launge the final attack.

"When I first saw you.. I thought you were a girl." 

That did it. Luhan hates being called a girl. He has been made fun of for having girlier features since middle school, he can tolerate anything but that. 

Luhan's eyes darkened in anger. "I get that..often. But when people get to know me, they say I'm the manliest man they've ever met." 

Sehun tilted his head shamelessly.

 

"Seolpeohajima no no no~ Honjaga anya nonono~ Eonjananana naeg-"(Apink's nonono)  Luhan quickly left the cafe to answer his phone outside , leaving Sehun to burst into laughter on his own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

I guess this marks a closer goodbye to my very first fanfic~ Thank you once again (all my readers) for your support! Fighting!! 

Luhan has asked you out, and you've decided to go on secret because there is NO WAY Sehun would let you go. You asked chanyeol to distract him while you made your escape -which is no doubt the worst choice 

Don't forget to leave a comment below and SUBCRIBE! 

Add me as a friend! I accept ALL friend requests (; 

XOXO

tumblr_m53md3w3Iw1rxqik1o1_500.jpg

#Post This old picture of Hunhan creeped me out so much because they look so alike omo