SPECIAL: Will you

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 24>> Will you

#Note I'm almost done with this fanfic! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Graduation night is just two weeks away. As usual, all of you will need a partner. This year, we have decided that it's a girl's choice. The girls will ask." Miss Kim announced. 

Sehun's eyes flew to you the moment he heard the announcement. Obviously, he is waiting for you to ask him.

You already knew who you were going to ask.

"Sehun-ssi, can you be my date for graduation night?" A flock of girls immediately rushed towards Sehun the moment you were dismissed.

You had your hands in your pockets, your pride and ego swallowed to the pit of your stomach -Yup, you were going to ask Sehun. 

A broad smile appeared on your face unknowingly as you watched Sehun reject all of those girls. Even the queenkas didn't stand a chance. 

"Oppa, will you be my date-"

"NO." Sehun rejected her before she could even finish her sentence. He was getting kind of frustrated because you still haven't asked him. Not only that, you were practically no where to be found. *Aish, where did that girl go!* he pouted sadly.

You crept up behind him. "Oppa~" 

O__________________O

No one except for Kyungsoo witnessed you doing that.

"NO I AM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR DATE FOR GRADUATION NIGHT." Sehun boomed, not even turning around to look at who it was.

"Really?" you adjusted your voice back to normal.

His face lit up as he turned around and realised it was you. Finally.

"You- I was wondering where you went!" he placed his hands on his hip.

"Looks like I'll have to ask someone else.." you pretended to sob while walking away.

"I DO I DO I DO!" Sehun squealed excitedly, pulling you back for a tight hug.

"You make it sound like I've just proposed to you!" you struggled to push his body away from you, because of all the attention you were attracting.

Expectedly, he refused to let you break out of the hug.

And after sometime, you found yourself unknowingly wrapping your arms around him too..

 

"I can't look.." Baekhyun groaned, burying his face in Chanyeol's back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

A super short update for chapter 24! Sorry bout that. Anyway I am almost done with this fanfic, just a few more chapters before I mark this as complete! 

There's going to be a Graduation night in 2 weeks. You are informed that it is a girls' choice - which means the girls ask. You decided to ask Sehun, and It's pretty clear that you are developing feelings for him already. Who will you end up with towards the end? Stay tuned for the next chapter! (most likely updated later on)

Don't forget to comment and post your feedback below! I'm really grateful to all my regular readers and your nice comments, I hope you continue to support my fanfic! 

Please help UPVOTE this story if you really like it.

Note: Add me as a friend! I accept ALL friend requests :D

XOXO