Gifts

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 23>> Gifts

hey guys, i'm back with chapter 23! Wasn't intending to update today, but i changed my mind! A late congrats to EXO for their 11th win and first triple crown! #Growl11thwin #ExoFirstTripleCrown

We are all proud! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were about to walk towards Luhan, when Sehun grabbed you by the wrist all of a sudden. 

An oblivious smirk engraved on his handsome face, before he tossed you over his shoulder like you weighed nothing. 

"Y-ah! what are you doing!" you whispered, hiding your face with both hands out of embarassment. He began to run.

*OMGOMGOMG WHAT DO I DO* your mind was in a complete whirl. 

Luhan could only stare at the scene in shock, while Sehun and you disappeared out of his sight in no time. 

 

"I don't think he came after us." Sehun smirked again, before letting you down. 

Summoning all your strength, you kicked sehun's right leg mercilessly, causing him to howl in great pain. "That was so embarassing! I'm going back!" you growled, attempting to storm off.

Once again, having quick reflexes, sehun managed to grab the sleeve of your shirt, pulling you all the way back infront of him again. "Even if you went back there, you can't talk to him. You promised." Sehun frowned. He didn't like the way you were behaving because of another guy. "Don't go. I won't let go." he tightened his grip around your arm.

He's right. You promised. Looks like you will have to explain to Luhan another day, today is his day. 

"Fine. I promise I'll keep my promise." 

A small smile appeared on sehun's face, "Good." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seol-hee, I'm sorry but go stand outside, this is the third time you've fallen asleep." Miss Goo ordered. 

"Nae~ I'm sorry." You bowed before you went out. 

By the time you and Sehun had made it home, it was already 2am, which meant that you had only 5 hours of sleep. 

"Boo!" Sehun voiced in your ear - you were about to fall asleep while standing. 

"Oh, why are you here?" you yawned uncontrollably.

"I pretended to fall asleep too, and got caught thrice just to accompany you here outside, am i not a good boyfriend?" Sehun sneered, pinching your cheek playfully. 

"I'm so tired.." you complained.

"I didn't sleep for the whole night, but I'm so energet- yah, stop sleeping!" Sehun groaned, pushing your head lightly.

You glared at him through your half-awake eyes. 

"Lu-luhan?!" You shrieked,  rubbing your eyes continuously, before coming back to Sehun's face. A very angry Sehun. Did you just hallucinate?

"Luhan?" he folded his arms.

"Errrrr, that.."

"I don't like that guy." he pursed his lips grouchily.

You hung your head, still thinking of what to say. 

 

"Psss!" 

Sehun and you immediately turned to the direction of the signal.

As usual, being quite a sleeper in class, Jong in was being punished outside again. -Actually you see him outside everyday, since you sat near the door.

Sehun waved, before Jong in smuggled himself over to our class. "How rare seeing the both of you outside. Usually it's just me, and that guy." Jong in pointed to the direction of a big-sized guy. 

"Why does he get punished?" Sehun asked.

"For eating in class." Jong in explained, before the both of them made eye contact and  burst into laughter.

*Boys.* you shook your head.

"Anyway, happy birthday, lil' bro!" Jong in fisted Sehun's shoulder roughly, causing the younger guy to let out a squeal.

"KIM JONG IN!"  A loud voice boomed. 

Uh oh.

"Ah crap. See you during recess!" Jong in pouted, dragging his feet miserably towards Mdm Jang, who seemed unpleased in everyway. 

 

The next bell rang shortly, indicating that it was time for recess. 

You waited outside the classroom for the others and Jong in before proceeding downstairs to your usual spot. 

"I made this for you." Kyungsoo grinned shyly, pushing over his homemade soup he boiled throughout the night for you. They were all really worried when they learned that you were unwell. Chanyeol even got you some herbal sweets to heal your throat. 

"Thank you. All of you." you got up to give all of them a hug. What did you do in your previous life to deserve such good buddies. 

"P.S we heard that it was your birthday yesterday. We got you a gift." Suho smiled.

"You too, sehun!" Baekhyun quickly added.

The present was really flat and you could approximately guess what it was. A T-shirt? Sehun had received one too. Was it the same?

Chanyeol and baekhyun began to giggle between themselves as you unwrapped the gift. 

It was this really pretty checkered pink top. 

"It's so pretty, thank you!" you thanked, still trying to figure out why the two were giggling. -chanyeol even buried his face in his hands.

"Cool~" Sehun couldn't control his expression, resulting in him flashing all his teeth. "Couple wear." he revealed his gift, which was exactly the same top, but men-size and blue. 

 

OH GOD. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter again! Won't be summarising this chapter because I believe it's pretty clear-cut (?) p.s I gotta get to bed! As usual, please leave your comments and feedback below, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE  if you haven't! 

 

Thanks for reading! xoxo