pouring morning

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 8>> Pouring morning

The loud thunder and heavy drops of rain pattered against your window, waking you up instantly without the help of your alarm. 

You frowned at the sight of the rain. "How convenient, just what i needed." you muttered sarcastically, before flipping the covers and pillows in search for your phone. 

7:29AM. Just one more minute until the alarm rings. *I might as well get up now* you thought. You dragged your body unwillingly towards the living room.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Your mother screamed like she had just seen a ghost.

You jumped and hid behind her, "what what what, what happened!" 

"Aish, It's you! I thought I saw a ghost!" she hollered, hitting you lightly by the arm.

"Yah, how could you say that about your daughter!" you sulked.

You didn't realise you were walking into a mirror. "Omo!" you jumped at your own reflection.

"See what i mean! For god's sake go get a hair cut!" your mum nagged.

Not only was your long, straight dark hair covering your face, you were coincidently dressed in your white night gown.

You flipped your hair away from your face before entering the bathroom to wash up. 

Worried that the weather would affect the traffic, you decided to skip breakfast and leave the house for the bustop earlier, since you didn't want to miss your bus and end up late on your second day.

You pressed against your skirt as the strong wind blew against it, at the same time attempting to open up your umbrella.

Just then, a black luxury car stopped infront of you. You bent down to peep at who it was.

The window lowered. "Hop in!" 

"Suho-sshi?" 

"It's cold, get in quickly!" he opened the door for you from inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kamsahamida!" you thanked. "But...how did you find out where i live?" 

"I asked Sehun for the address." he explained, before reaching for the extra coat he had at the back seat, and wrapping it around you quickly.

"Kamsahamida." You thanked him again. 

"how's your grandfather?" you suddenly recalled.

"he had a mini heart attack.. But he's fine now." he changed the subject soon after.

"It's so cold, why didn't you bring out a jacket?" he said in an awfully worried tone. 

You sneezed before you could answer. Goosebumps began to surface on your skin, and your lips couldn't help but tremble.

He removed his thicker coat, wrapping it around you as well.

"This won't do, what about you?" you attempted to struggle out of the coat. 

"Don't worry about me." he smiled warmly, before taking your cold hands in his, rubbing them tenderly, like an older brother. 

You could feel your heart soften at the scene. 

 

It wasn't long before the car stopped infront of the campus. 

The chauffeur sheltered the two of you to the nearest shelter before driving off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was quite shocked to see the both of you arrive together. Not only that, Suho was holding you close to him as you entered. 

"Hyung! Seol-hee-sshi!" Kyungsoo and the rest quickly rushed over.

By rest, I'm excluding Oh Sehun whom was busy checking his nails or whatever. 

"I'll go get you something warm to drink!" Baekhyun said, before speeding out of the classroom along with Chanyeol. 

"I'll get it!" Suho chased after them. Kyungsoo went after them as well.

You placed your bag on top of the table, before turning to glance casually at the lad beside you. 

"Morning." he grinned.

Ok now what is he up to?

"morning." you decided to just play along. You're sure he'd say something that'll piss you off in the next 10 seconds.

"Wa... you look like a reindeer with that swollen nose." he chuckled.

Yup. 

"At least i have colour in my skin, snow white." you spat. 

"Yah, what did you call me?" 

"snow white~" you stuck your tongue out before running for your life.

"You thupid peasant, if i'm thnow white then you must be one of the dwarfth you thorty!" he began chasing you around the classroom.

*Is it just me or does he have a..* you thought 

"Wait, say that again." 

'I thaid, if i'm thnow white, then you musth be one of the dwarfth, thorty!" 

You burst into laughter on your own. 

"You have a lisp?!" your eyes began to tear from all that laughing. 

He hung his head in embarrasment. 

"sehun has a lisp~" 

"Tho what! you-"

You interrupted him with your laughter before he could finish, causing a huge storm on his face -probably worst than the one outside. 

"You're dead when i get you!"