Snow white and the dwarf

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 9>> Snow white & the dwarf 

"Seol-hee-yah~ we got you-" 

Chanyeol paused when he caught you and Sehun chasing each other around the classroom like elementary school kids.

"Yah, what are your long legs for? You can't even keep up with me!" you spat nastily.

The gang's eyes widened as they witnessed the scene.

"You stupid dwarf!" he pulled you by the blazer and eventually got you by the arm.

"Ah, it hurts!" you struggled, trying to break out of Sehun's tight grip.

"OH SEHUN" five other voices boomed in unision. 

"Aish..." he whined, releasing your arm slowly.

The gang shook their heads. 

 

"She called me snow white!"

"He called me reindeer!"

"She made fun of my lisp!"

"He made fun of my height!" 

 

Again, you were pretty sure you felt a strong electric current zap from both of your eyes as you glared nastily at each other. 

 

"We got you hot chocolate, yay!" Chanyeol tried to lighten the atmosphere.

You casted him an apologetic look for your behavior.

"Yeah, have it while it's warm!" Baekhyun added.

You received it with both hands. "Gomawoyo." 

"What about me?" Sehun grumbled childishly.

Suho had another cup in his hands. "Here you go, brat." Suho said playfully.

"Suho hyung is the best!" Sehun giggled before slurping down the hot chocolate in one gulp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slapped the side of your face violently, again,  trying to keep yourself awake. The day had passed by quickly, this was already the last lesson. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sehun was a little taken a back.

You gave in to temptation soon after struggling for 2 minutes, crashing onto the table for another long nap. It was a miracle how you haven't been caught for sleeping in class yet.

Sehun shook his head in horror.

"What kind of girl is she?" he scoffed.

"One of a kind~"

"Oops.." Chanyeol dropped his head down immediately as soon as he felt the wrath of sehun's intense glare.

Suddenly, an huge evil grin appeared on Sehun's face.

He grabbed a marker from his pencil case, desperately struggling to hold back his laughter even before he had started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jung seol-hee." a man's voice called firmly.

You finally got caught. 

Mr Lee's expression seemed to have changed as soon as you lifted your face away from the table.

"Sorry." 

"Go wash your face." He ordered.

*Why? Did i drool on my face?* you thought. 

Some of your classmates were already snickering away.

You covered your face in embarassment and rushed to the bathroom.

 

You stared at the mirror as your jaw crashed onto the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You shrieked.

Apparently Sehun had drawn all over your face. 

You scrubbed your face harshly, desperately trying to get rid of all the drawing. 

It took you about 15 minutes to wash all of it off your face.

*THAT JERK, HE'S GONNA GET IT FROM ME* your face was red from anger.

You stormed off back to class with the scariest look on your face. 

 

The bell had already rang, indicating that school was over.

"I got your things." Chanyeol smiled brightly.

"I'm your chauffeur for today!"

You forced a smile, but your expression quickly harderned as soon as you caught glimpse of latter behind Chanyeol.

You charged angrily from behind. "Yah, oh sehun!" you yelled across the room.

"okay, okay!" he pushed you a distance away from him by your forehead.

"You can get back at me tomorrow. Right now I have to meet my first love, i have no time for you!" he stuck out his tongue at you before fleeing out of the room. 

You fisted your lap in frustration. 

"Alright, let's go!" chanyeol wrapped his arm around your shoulder. 

You couldn't help but feel really like a dwarf walking beside chanyeol.