Confession time

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 18>> Confession Time

According to votes from my previous poll, our new character from EXO-M is LUHAN! He will be appearing in the next chapter, please look forward to it! XOXO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mwo?!" you shrieked, contorting violently at him. 

"What? I can't like you?" he turned over to glance at you briefly before keeping his eyes back on the road. 

*Is this another joke of his?* you thought, and suddenly, flashbacks from day one starting playing in your head.

*Definitely a joke*

"My ideal type...probably someone with a face like Yoona's and a body like Miranda kerr's.." he described, turning to glance at you again - this time longer, to mentally compare you with the two renowned goddesses. 

His face fell.  "I must be going crazy." sehun concluded.

You gawked at him in horror. What kind of a confession was that! Probably one of the worst. Ever. Then again, he does have a single digit IQ. 

You folded your arms, already fuming from anger. "Don't you dare talk to me." you warned. 

Sehun smirked, leaning in closer to your face. "Even though my love for you isn't confirmed, I promise I'll let you know soon." he said softly, almost in a whisper. 

"Do i look like I'm anticipating it?" you rolled your eyes in disgust. Rolling your eyes have somehow became a habit ever since Sehun had re-entered your life. If this carries on, your eyes would probably be unable to roll back to its original position. - Maybe it's better that way, since you won't have to see that idiot's face ever again. 

"We're home." he smiled, turning to face you.

You didn't break your intense glare away from him, and it was enough to send shivers down his spine. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked shamelessly.

You finally broke your glare, reaching for door of the car.

"Wait." he pulled you back.

"What do you want now, you single digit IQ bratty crappy idiot." you muttered loudly, it sounded more like you were rapping actually. 

He chuckled at your criticism and started leaning closer and closer towards you. 

"What do you want!" you repeated, moving away cautiously from him. 

"Duh. A Goodnight kiss! I wanna do what all couples do." he grinned widely. 

"Don't you dare!" you widened your eyes, pointing your index finger at him. 

He gripped your finger tightly, closed his eyes and pouted his lips.

NOT GOOD. 

*CRAP, WHAT DO I DO NOW?! SLAP? PUNCH? POKE? HE'S GETTING CLOSER OH MY GOD NONONO STOP* Your mind was flooded with different scenerios. But before you could make up your mind, he had already quickly pecked his lips onto the side of your face. 

*.* your face collapsed. 

"Goodnight." he winked flirtingly.

"N-n-night." you stuttered, pushing the door open and rushing into the house before he could follow you in. 

"Pabo." he mocked jokingly as he watched you scurry into the house like a frightened mouse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM.* you whined, shoving pillows violently at your face. *BUT I DIDN'T!* 

You got up and got into your 'thinking position' - you know, hanging yourself upside down on your bed. 

Flashbacks of earlier - the kiss, flashed in your head repeatedly, enough to drive you insane. 

"I need air." you decided, getting up from your bed and opening the doors of your balcony. 

 

You sighed, looking down at the beautiful garden which was lit up with pretty lights the moment the sun went down.

You heard the sound of doors creaking, your jaw crashed when you found Sehun at his balcony too. 

"!" you muttered under your breath, escaping from the place before he had seen you.

Your phone rang just before you could enter the protection of your room. 

"crap!" you squealed, dashing towards your cellphone. 

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered the call, slightly panting, your heart was already about to thump out of your mouth. 

"Juyeon-ah!" your face brightened up as soon as you realised the call was from one of your best friends in middle school -Lee Juyeon. 

"Nae, tomorrow, 2pm, jangjang cafe, see you!" you ended the call. 

Juyeon and you used to be really close along with Luhan, your childhood crush from middle school after Oh Sehun -Back when he wasn't bratty and crappy of course. 

You were really excited, especially because Luhan will be there. The two of you lost contact since he migrated back to Beijing.

 

<<Author's Note>>

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I know I haven't been updating on time these days, I apologise sincerly for that! Anyway I've finally updated chapter 18; Sehun's 'confession'. 

I didn't want Sehun to become loving and romantic overnight so i decided that his confession would be a playful one, but his feelings for her are true. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, might be updating a bonus chapter later this evening, please stay tuned! Don't forget to comment below and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't ! :D 

P:S I love all of you! Thanks for all the nice comments and feedback, fighting!! 

 

Congrats to EXO! We're all proud! Saranghaja!  #Growl9thWin

~Eureurong, eureurong, eureurong dae!~