We're WHAT?!?!?!

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 28>> We're WHAT?!?!?!

Hey guys! Back with chapter 28! Clue? there's been a bit of a plot twist //evil smirk//  I won't say much about it, so read on to find out! P:S Today's the first month after I've written this fanfic! Wanted to do a bonus chapter today, but ended up resting again because I haven't fully recovered! Enjoy the chapter! 

#Note I am technically just a bridge away from EXO. So close yet so far *sobs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been close to three weeks since you've stayed at Sehun's. Or has it already been three weeks? Speaking of staying at sehun's, wasn't Taekyung oppa supposed to move in a week ago? You picked up your phone to diall for his number, but before you could do that, a call had come in.

Taekyung Oppa? speaking of the devil.

"Y-yeoboseyo? Seol-hee-yah."

"Where have you been oppa? Weren't you supposed to move in last week?" you asked

"Errrr.. th-that." 

"Why are you stuttering?" you squinted your eyes into slits of suspicion, strong enough for him to feel it even over the phone. Oppa is worst at lying - the easiest to expose in the family.

*background* "Is that seol-hee?" 

Eomma? No doubt that's your mum's voice in the background.

"Eomma? Why are you with eomma?" 

"We'll explain everything when we get there okay?" Taekyung hung up the call before you could answer.

*What is Taekyung oppa doing with eomma? Isn't eomma supposed to be at Incheon with appa?* questions started to flood your mind as if you were a paranoid house wife concluding whether your husband is having an affair.

In your case, your mother and taekyung are definitely up to something. Maybe even your father is involved! 

*Maybe they won three tickets to somewhere nice and decided to leave without you* The possibilites are endless when it's the Jung family you're talking about. 

Your phone vibrated in your hand in the midst of your thoughts, literally scaring the out of you. 

"Hey :)" -sehun

*Aish this guy..*

"Couldn't you just come over?"

"Lazy. You come over."

Pushing yourself reluctantly off your comfort zone, you decided to go over anyway. 

 

"I'm here." you announced at the door. Unlike sehun, at least you have enough respect to announce your arrival instead of just barging in whenever you like. 

The door was pulled open before you were dragged inside. Once again, DRAGGED. 

"Can you stop-"

You were pulled into a warm embrace before you could finish. "Y-yah, what's up with you?" your face heated up to a dark shade of crimson.

"Nothing. Just felt like it." he gave you a peck on the cheek before breaking the hug. 

You secretly wish he didn't break the hug so soon. 

"My parents and brother are coming over later." you said, when the two of you sat down on his white couch.

"At least I've built quite a good foundation with your brother and mother. All that's left is your father." a smirk lit up across his face.

You stared at him weirdly. "The weird thing is, mum and dad are supposed to be Incheon, but earlier when oppa called me, he was with them. And oppa was supposed to move in here with us a week ago." you explained.

"Hmm. We can ask them later when they come over." sehun answered.

"Anyway... are you gonna tell them?" a perfectly shaped eye brow rose up.

"Tell them what?" you blinked innocently. 

"About us." 

oh, that.

"Do you want me to?"

 Juyeon used to remind you not to talk about your boyfriend infront of your parents on impulse, unless your boyfriend is comfortable, because from her own bad dating experience, some boyfriends don't like the whole getting-to-know-each-other's-family-as-if-we're-gonna-get-married thing.

"Duh. Tell them! I can't wait to tell my folks you know." Sehun beamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door bell rang just as you and sehun came down from the stairs.

Uncle bongduk and Mrs oh greeted them from the entrance before inviting them in. 

You decided to wait till after dessert before you start questioning (well more of interrogating) your parents.

 

"So. What is going on?" you folded your arms across your chest, determined to get a straight forward answer. Your parents are pretty well-known for beating around the bush. 

"Go on, tell them." Uncle bongduk gestured for your father to reveal it.

Wait, uncle bongduk is involved too?! Okay, you're slightly more nervous now.

"Them?" your eyes immediately rolled over to sehun, whom was seated beside you.

"I'm included?" sehun kind of gawked as he pointed at himself.

"yes, hunnie." Mrs oh half-smiled.

"It's true that we went to Incheon, but it wasn't for work purposes. Taekyung joined us a week after his camp."

You signalled for him to continue.

"We sent you here so that you'll be able to bond with Sehun because we've arranged a marriage for the two of you a long time ago. You're engaged."

Everybody in your family braced themselves for the worst. 

"WE'RE WHAT?!?!?!?!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

Muahahaha, you weren't expecting that were you? I don't know, this idea just struck me when I was laying on the couch munching on my sour candies. Hope you found it not too much to handle! Don't forget to comment and post your feedback below! SUBSCRIBE if you haven't! 

Like what you read? Help me by upvoting this story! 

Add me as a friend too, I accept ALL friend requests :D -Totally friendly ^^

 

Once again, Thanks for reading!