Sehun's 'girlfriend'

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 16>> Sehun's 'girlfriend'

"Have you heard? Oh Sehun and Jung Seol-hee are dating!" Whispers and gossip could be heard around the whole school. 

"You did this." you whipped your head back frustratedly at Sehun whom was still busy trying to keep up with you. 

"Aish, stay away from me, I don't wanna walk beside you!" you rolled your eyes in irritation, quickening your footsteps.

"I just thought everybody should know of our relationship." Sehun grinned shamelessly. 

"O-M-G. So is it true?" Chanyeol's eyes were full of suspicion. "I don't think it is." Baekhyun continued his sentence. 

"I thought you guys hated each other!  And now you're in a relationship?!" Chanyeol demanded an explaination. 

"Ah, that.." your eyes moved to Sehun, since you didn't know how to 'explain.' 

"Long story." Sehun simply shrugged his shoulders. 

"Eh, I don't believe you. Seol-hee is still single~" Chanyeol said stubbornly.

"She's not!"

"Is~" 

"NOT."

"Is~" 

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL! Sehun growled, sending the older guy a deathly glare.

"Eeesh, how scary~" Chanyeol shivered, fleeing to hide behind Baekhyun's back. 

 

"See you in class." Sehun rolled his eyes, walking off in a huff, leaving you behind with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Err, did he forget somethi-"

Before Chanyeol could complete his sentence, sehun had already dragged you behind him. 

You decided to just follow him behind obediently.

"Maybe we should kiss to prove it." he grinned.

WHAT.

"Hell no, we're breaking up in a week anyway, what's there to prove?" you frowned in disapproval.

"I was just joking." he murmured sulkily.

The class was in complete chaos once the girls had received the news of you and Sehun as a couple. 

"He's seriously dating that peasant?!" Goo jaeri sobbed pathetically along with a bunch of girls.

"Yah, only i can call her that, only I!" he rolled his eyes irritatedly, causing them to brawl in sorrow. 

"Wah, those girls, are they really crying?" you couldn't help but ask. 

"Don't know don't care." he simply replied as the both of you sat down.

You scanned around the classroom, surprised to find that seat empty.

"Where's Suho-ssi?" you asked.

"I heard he's having a fever."Kyungsoo overheard your question.

"Poor thing. Can I have his address? I should visit him later." you asked kyungsoo. 

Sehun's face hardened at what you said. 

"I'll send you his address later." Kyungsoo smiled. "Also.. congrats." he added, his eyes sliding over to Sehun. 

"ah...errrr.. thanks." you flashed him a sheepish look. 

"Poor thing. Can i have his address? I should visit him later."Sehun 'imitated' your voice. 

"Yeah go visit him alright, and leave me alone to die." he muttered sarcastically.

"Have you gone crazy? And I don't sound a thing like that." you twisted his arm, causing him to yelp miserably in pain. 

He decided to ignore you for that whole math period. 

 

As usual, school had ended in a blink of an eye. 

"Thanks Kyungsoo!" you winked, grateful that kyungsoo remembered his promise to send you Suho's address. 

"Drive me there." you demanded, scooting over casually to Sehun whom was leaning against his red ferrari. He had surprisingly managed to ignore you for the whole day. 

"Hmph." he grumbled, determined not to look at you.

"You have exactly 10 seconds before i ask someone else." you decided to use your brother's famous '10 second warning.' -you know, the one he uses to wake you up before he barges in. 

"10." 

"Get in."

*That didn't take much* you smirked contentedly to yourself.

 

"I'm jealous." he suddenly broke the silence.

"Of?" 

"Suho." 

"What are you saying.." your brief glance froze at him. 

"Would you do that for me if i were sick." 

"Errrrrrr.."

"I hate you." he grumbled.

"Eh, have you fallen for me?" you teased, nudging him by the elbow.

"Don't do that I'm driving!" he pretended to be focused on the road.

"You're jealous right!" 

"I'm not."

"Are~" 

 

<<Author's Note>>

Hey guys I am back with chapter 16! In a really good mood today because I've just receieved my Growl album! (pmsl I got kai photocard what about you?) Also I'm attending pink play party tomorrow, can't wait omfg (anyone of you going too?) Again, i hope you like this story so far! confidence currently at 70% because of all the positive comments~ 

Can you sense some jealousy in this chapter? I wasn't sure if it was a good idea for Sehun to show this side and it took quite a lot of consideration! Please give some comments and feedback at the bottom! Hope you enjoyed the story so far, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't! XOXO