Black out (Part II)

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 12>> Black out (part II)

Hey guys, I'm back! I am so so sorry for updating so late, I sincerly apologise! Anyway i've finally updated chapter 12 part two, please enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe too! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only 7:30AM and he's ready to activate his first prank of the day already?! 

"Yah, Oh sehun! Why are you here!" you yelled in horror, kicking the poor lad off the bed without hesitation. 

"You idiot, why are you in my room?! Get out! " You continued to yell.

Sehun didn't move a bit. 

"Yah, are you dead?" You walked over to check on him. 

"Oh sehun! wake up, you're scaring me!" 

Sehun still didn't respond nor move. 

Hesitantly, you pressed your palm against his cheek, and then moved up to his forehead.

*OMO! IT'S BURNING!!* 

"What have I done...I just k-killed oh sehun.." your face collapsed.

 

*Flashback* 

 

(You had just finished blow drying your hair) "Stupid jerk." you muttered to yourself, recalling what he had done to you earlier while you were bathing.

Then a light bulb lighted up in your head. 

You crept towards the heater switch. *This is wrong* The angel inside your head warned. *Aniya, this is payback!* the devil persuaded. 

*This is payback.* you smirked evilly to yourself, choosing to obey devil Seol-hee.

"No warm shower for you today!" you stuck out your tongue at the innocent bathroom door, and paraded to your room. 

*End of flashback* 

"Why did i do it... It's so cold outside, yet i.." your conscious began to dawn on you. 

 

After a few minutes of struggling, you finally managed to pull Sehun back onto the bed. 

*This guy is so heavy!* you could feel droplets of sweat forming on your forehead. 

You quickly gathered a few wet towels, placing them onto his forehead, hoping that it will lower down his temperature.

Your conscious definitely did not let you sleep that night. 

"I'm sorry" you sighed, staring deeply into Sehun's frowned expression. For some reason, it broke your heart so much. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun finally woke up after a few hours, shocked to find you sleeping by his bedside. 

His eyes narrowed with curiousity as he removed the wet towel on his forehead.

"Peasant." Those were his first words. 

Being quite a light sleeper, you woke up instantly. 

"Oh, you're awake! Are you feeling better?" You asked, anxiously rushing to his side, feeling his forehead like a worried mum.

"Ah, what a relief!, The fever seems to have subsided." 

Sehun grabbed your hand before you could reach for his forehead again to 'double check'.

"Yah, yah, yah what are you doing? Why am i here? What did you do to me?!" he backed away from you suspiciously.

Humbly lowering down your head for the first time infront of bratty oh sehun, you decided to confess your crime. 

"I'm sorry...Last night.. because you switched off the lights while i was bathing, i switched off the heater, then this morning i found you here, and you were burning up so-" 

Sehun paused you with his hand, shaking his head in 'disappointment'.

"I'm so gonna tell appa." he shoved the covers aside and prepared to head downstairs. 

"I'm really sorry, please don't tell uncle bongduk! I'll do ANYTHING!" you blurted, pulling him back onto the bed desperately.

"ANYTHING?" 

"Well.."

"Appa-"

"ANYTHING."

"Good." a contented grin appeared on his face. 

 

"Yah, you're not doing it right, use more strength!" Sehun ordered, as you massaged his shoulders.

"Nae..." you applied more force, and secretly made a face behind his back. 

"You have to call me master by the way." 

Glaring at the back of his head already filled your soul with overwhelming guilt, after all, you landed him in this state..you don't have a reason to say no.  

"That's enough, come sit beside me now." he ordered, patting the space beside him. 

"Yes, master.." you stopped the massaging immediately before obediently proceeding to the space beside him. 

This had to be the most pathetic state you've ever found yourself in. 

"But then.. how long do i have to do whatever you ask me to?" you asked.

"As long as i feel like it." a mischievious expression formed on his face. 

"Yah, you can't do that, be fair." you crossed your arms over your chest with a huff. 

"Sehun-ah..." he called his own name in a gentle tone.

"Maybe you should address me like that." he ignored your previous question.

The room was engulfed with nothing but silence. Since you had decided to pretend you didn't hear any of it.

"You try. Sehun-ah.." this time he added a touch of aegyo in his voice. 

His lisp, especially, sent lumps of goosebumps down your spine. *Please don't do that again* you secretly begged. 

"Sehun-ah." your voice kind of cracked from attempting to do a bit of aegyo.

He controlled himself from erupting into laughter. "Are you really going to do ANYTHING i ask you to?" he raised a brow curiously.

"I have a conscious okay. What i did was.. really mean.." you admitted, diverting your gaze away from Sehun with a sigh.

Your eyes lowered sadly, still disappointed with yourself for doing such an evil thing.

He inhaled in a sharp intake of breath. "Seol-hee-yah." You were a little shocked when he addressed you by your real name instead of 'peasant' or 'dwarf,'

"What I did...I started it, so..." he hesitated for a while.

"I'm sorry." his tone was serious and sincere and you were pretty taken a back.

Your eyes met before there was another long moment of silence. 

You flitted your eyes everywhere and cleared your throat to break the awkward eye contact. 

 

"Is 'Sehun-ah' a little too..easy?" he pretended to be in deep thought. 

*psh, this guy..* 

"Then what do you want? Jagi? Yeobo?" you tried to sound least as irritated as possible. 

"I'll go with Jagi, jagiya~ Go on, you try." he said casually.

"Mwo?! you're not serious are you?!" you heart began to pound rapidly and anxiously against your chest.

"You're not going to do it?" he pouted.

*ANIYA, I'M NOT DOING IT.*

"But, that's too much isn't it? I can't possibly call you that infront of your parents and at school!" you struggled to list out a hundred and one reasons. 

"Why not." he leaned close enough for you to see every single blackhead on his nose. Well, he didn't have any actually. 

You closed you eyes to suppress your irritation. "You're asking a peasant to call you that? But It'll be such a waste!" you tried to convince.

"You can be my girlfriend for a week, I'm sure that'll drive the hyungs crazy." his eyes lited up like a christmas tree. 

It  obviously isn't working. 

Your eyes widened enough for your eye balls to pop out of your sockets. You were speechless and desperately tried to gather the right words to say for him to take back the idea. You gawked in horror but he just ignored your expression. 

"Aish, I'm such a genius!" Sehun clapped his hands together and let out a creepy, wicked laugh that sent chills down your spine once again. 

 

You laid back, shutting your eyes in tight fear. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's note>>

In this chapter, I did a flashback on what really happened that night! 

Seol-hee is forced to obey Sehun's every needs and commands because of the guilt she is overwhelmed with, and also the fear of being a disappointment to uncle bongduk and his wife who has hosted you so well. 

One of Sehun's commands includes you to be his girlfriend for a week to agitate his hyungs.

Find out what happens next on chapter 13 (will update soon!) 

Thanks for reading! 

Please, help SUBSCRIBE too!