The start of a bad day

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 1>> The start of a bad day

"CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS!"

Your alarm blasted at your ear, waking you up from your deep slumber instantly.

"HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, NO ONE WHO CARE-" you snoozed the alarm and threw yourself back under the covers.

 

"Yah, Jung seol-hee!" you could hear your brother's voice booming from outside.

Your parents usually left for the kimchi factory at 5am, so it's your brother who's in charge of waking you up every morning.

"You have 10 seconds before i go in there and drag you out!" your brother threatened.

Today was your first day of school at Daejoon high. Although it was your dream school, you dreaded first days, and only managed to have 5 hours of sleep last night after playing a few negative scenerios in your head.

"10"

"9"

"8"

Your brother was already starting to count down

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2...."

You flipped onto your back, and managed to sit up, but it was too late. The door was pushed open violently, as Taekyung(your brother) pulled the remaining covers off your lower body and tossed you over his shoulder.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you whined as you pounded onto his back with your fists. 

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO PUT ME DOWN?!" 

"I warned you!" Taekyung smirked, as he sat you down swiftly onto the toilet bowl and quickly shut the door.

He gripped the knob tightly, just in case.

                                                                                        ~~~15 minutes later~~~

You had already finished washing up and getting dressed. You glared at Taekyung with your half-opened eyes as you ate at the breakfast table. 

"Don't look at me like that." your brother found himself unable to eat in peace.

"Oppa." your half-opened glare transformed into your signature 'puppy eyes'. 

Taekyung refused to look at you.

"Oppa~" you tried until until he finally gave in.

"I'm not feeling well.. Can i please skip school today? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease." you widened your large eyes and pouted. 

"You're done?" Taekyung got up, cleared the table and reached for your school bag.

"Off you go!" he stuck out his tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the huge campus after a 20-minute long bus ride. Of course, you were the only who arrived by that kind of transportation. Daejoon high is no ordinary high school. Everybody that attended this school was born of a rich family background. You were just lucky you had results outstanding enough to be accepted. 

You tidied your hair a bit as you walked over from the parking lot to the parade square.

 

But then you heard a loud horning sound which made you notice the red ferrari driving towards you at a dangerously high speed.

You avoided the car but fell on your side.

"Aish, did i offend any body? It felt like he/she was trying to run me over." you thought, as you glared over at the car.

 

A long, slender leg stretched out, as the owner of the red ferrari pulled over to check.

"Psh, how unlucky" He growled at you, as he pulled his sunglasses off, revealing his eyes.

Unlucky? Geez, that brat nearly knocked you down and he's complaining about being unlucky? Seriously, who does he even think he is?!

"What are you looking at?" he rolled his eyes, realising the intense glare you were giving him.

WHAT A JERK.

"You nearly knocked me down. I could've DIED. Shouldn't you ask if i'm alright? The least you can do is help me up." You tried your best to sound reasonable even though you had the urge to smack that annoying expression off his face.

"Oh yeah." He suddenly smiled, before offering his hand.

You reached for it, but before you could make it up to your feet, he let go of your hand mercilessly, you grabbed his blazer, dragging him down with you. 

Fortunately for him, he managed to halt - just a inch away from your face though.

GULP.

His eyes widened as he pushed himself away from you quickly. 

"What the heck, woman!" he groaned, quickly getting up onto his feet. 

"You let go!" You said in a cranky tone, pushing yourself up from the rough surface. 

"Ouch" you whimpered again.

 

"Who's daughter are you?" he frowned as he swept the dirt off his blazer.

Oh Sehun. You read his name tag. 

"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Jung Jonghyuk?" 

He raised an eye brow.

"By chance, could you be... The new commoner student?" he folded his arms, expecting an answer.

"Commoner? Just because i wasn't born in a rich-"

"So you are!"  he chuckled darkly, cutting you off before you could finish. 

He laughed as he walked away from you, it felt like he was going to announce about you being 'The commoner' to everybody.. 

You had a bad feeling..