Kiss

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 26>> Kiss

I NEARLY DIED IN SCHOOL TODAY AFTER WATCHING WOLF DRAMA VER PART TWO!!! (SADLY IT IS STILL TO-BE-CONTINUED) LUHAN AND KAI AND TAO WERE SO HOT OMG I COULDN'T- (PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I FANGIRL BY MY OWN ANSDJHEJFIDJF)

Anyway, here's chapter 26! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Lu!" you walked over to Luhan, giving him a tight hug, completely ignoring Sehun's presence. "Also, I'm really sorry.. About..that." you whispered into his ear. You're sure he knows what you mean by that.

"Aish, don't worry about it!" Luhan chuckled, gently messing up your hair.

Sehun groaned, pulling onto his knuckles frustratedly. 

You waved goodbye for the last time before you were pulled into the car. 

Luhan shook his head as he watched the car speed off.

 

"Yah, you got to learn how to stop dragging me away everytime!" you whined, rolling your eyes irritatedly at sehun. This dragging habit was getting a little bit too out of hand. 

"How could you give your first kiss away to him?!" Sehun fisted his own lap crankily like a spoiled child.

Soon, his face could contain nothing but a poker face.

"Aish, it was so long ago.." you tried to sound casual, hoping that he'll try not be bothered by it.

"And it's not like you haven't had yours.." you slowly moved your attention away from the topic to a little puppy in a box, sheltered from the weather under a bustop. 

"I didn't!"

"Omo! Sehun, pull over." you ordered, completely ignoring what he had said earlier. - actually you didn't even catch what he said. You threw yourself out of the car, and rushed towards the puppy. It all happened so fast, it looked like you just teleported there. 

"It's so cute~" you picked the puppy up in your arms, it's soft fur tenderly. "Who would abandon it!" you shook your head in disappointment. People these days can be so heartless!

"Yeah, it is pretty cute." Sehun finally smiled, before squatting down to play with the puppy as well.

"You know, I had a dog once.. by the name of Sejun." you snickered, giggling uncontrollably at the memory of you mistakening Sehun's name for sejun on the first day of school.

"Are you mocking me?" Sehun's eye brows furrowed, still trying to figure out if this was another mean joke of yours you haven't used in a long time.

"No, I'm serious!" you cleared your throat, choking back another giggle. 

"Okay then.." he kept his eye on you suspiciously.

Observing your interest towards the puppy, Sehun suggested probably the best suggestion he's ever made in his whole life. "What do you say we bring this little fur ball home?" 

"You serious?" your eyes nearly enlarged to the size of plates.

He nodded, as a cute smile appeared on his face, creasing his beautiful porcelein skin as he got up to pick up the puppy along with the box and headed towards his car.

"What are you gonna name it?" you quickened your footsteps, finally catching up with him. His legs were definitely long enough for his footsteps to double yours.

 

He grinned at you playfully, before answering. 

"Kisseu."

"Kisseu? Why?"

"E-err, you'll see.. later.." 

"Aye..he's not going to kiss me or anything right..." you gulped at the thought of sehun's lips on yours. "Ah, no way. What am I even thinking?" you brushed the thought away quickly. 


You arrived infront of the mansion, but before you could let yourself out, the doors were quickly locked. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" you placed a hand on your hip, studying the meaning of that nervous look on sehun's face.

"I'm going to show the reason behind the puppy's name." he said softly, leaving you completely dumbfounded.

"Kisseu?" you backed away from the lad after taking a moment to realise where this was going. 

*Is he being serious right now? Is he really going to..?* 

Sehun gulped as he cupped your face gently in his hands. "I'm really going to do it." he warned in a murmur - but it was definitely loud enough for you to hear alright~

With his eyes now closed, he tilted his head slightly to the left, leaning his face closer and close towards you.

And before you could do anything else, his lips were already on yours..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Author's Note>>

A pretty short update for chapter 26!

OMG so for this chapter, I've finally decided that it is time for seol-hee and sehun to KISS. I won't summarise on this chapter since it's pretty clear-cut! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment below, and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't! Will be finishing this fanfic by next week... 

Add me as a friend too, I accept ALL friend requests! Don't be shy to send me a wallpost or private message too! (I don't bite!) 

XOXO