Final

Somebody I hate

<<Chapter 31>> Final

So this is it! The final chapter of my very first fanfic! Thanks for subscribing and supporting this story once again! I love you all 

PLEASE DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE! *BAEKHYUN'S PUPPY EYES*


A year has passed.

You are now a 2nd grade student in Daejoon high along with Oh sehun and his dorky clique. Jong in has even joined your class this year! Everything is pretty much the same although you've moved back to your house. Sehun would visit almost everyday and even sleepover. You even had this wall full of pictures you've taken over the year with him which he calls "The wall of Sehun" after taking down all your precious SHINee posters because..

"Jung seol-hee's heart is too small, it can only fit one person." Sehun grinned, taking down the last poster - an individual poster of Taemin, your bias from SHINee. 


"So how's you and sehun?" Juyeon clinged onto your arm excitedly. It's been a year since you've announced your engagement but she hasn't heard anything about it ever since.

"Pretty much the same." you answered, shoving a huge scoop of chocolate ice cream into your mouth.

She grimanced, a little disappointed at your answer. "Sooooooooooooo when are you and Sehun getting married?" 

"My parents say by this year. I'm not sure when though." you took out your phone to check for any messages. Usually Sehun sends a text at this time. 

*No text message? That's odd..* you thought.

Your phone vibrated in your hand just as you were about to stuff it back into your pocket. 

(text) "Seol-hee-yah, you left something in school! Meet me in our form classroom." -Baekhyun

"Who is it?" Juyeon popped her head curiously beside you.

"It's Baekhyun, he says I left something in class and wants me to meet him in school." 

"But today's a weekend. Is the school open?"

"Not sure, he's in school though."

"Is that so? I'll go with you then." Juyeon wiped and got up to foot the bill. It was her treat today.

 

You walked into the classroom, surprised to find the screen down. *Was there a lesson earlier?* 

"Hi seol-hee!" the class greeted you in unision. 

"Oh? why is everybody here?" you looked around for baekhyun but he was no where to be found. 

Suddenly, a video on the screen began to play.

"Look!" Juyeon pointed, directing you to the screen. 

 

The video loaded and began to play.

"Seol-hee-yah! This is for you!" All six of them were on the screen. 

"Today isn't your birthday right?" Juyeon asked, her eyes were still fixed onto the screen. 

Three words were flashed onto the screen after that; "THE FIRST ENCOUNTER."

"Today is my first day!" It sounded like chanyeol.

The whole class erupted with laughter when the camera zoomed into Chanyeol crossed dressed as a girl.

*Is..is that supposed to be..me?!*

"Whoa!" chanyeol shrieked, as a red ferrari drove at high speed towards him. 

*This is so familiar*

Yup, they were acting out the first day you and sehun met a much exaggerated version of course.

"Aish, so unlucky!" Baekhyun stepped out of the car and scowled at chanyeol.

"Un-unlucky? You nearly knocked me over! Shouldn't you at least help me up?" chanyeol glared up at baekhyun.

"Oh yeah!" Baekhyun smiled, offering his hand to chanyeol and let go of him mercilessly before he could make his way up back on his feet - exactly how sehun did at your first meeting. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol crashed onto the road, just an inch away from each other's face.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Juyeon's laughter almost deafened your right year.

"So that's how they met? Awww how cute!" a bunch of your female classmates giggled.

The screen went black before three new words flashed onto the screen. "THE FIRST DATE."

You required a moment before you recalled that disasterous but rather fun date.

That scene was played by Suho as you, and Jong in as Sehun. 

"Go out with me, I'm bored." Jong in ordered.

Suho gave him a look before sighing in defeat. 

The clip showed Jong in clinging at suho's arm as they entered the haunted house. Jong in played sehun's role out by screaming in fear, and suho played yours by rolling his eyes about. 

You giggled at the thought of it, as flashbacks from the real scene played in your head. 

"Aigoo, Oh sehun is afraid of the haunted house?!" annoying Han gyeol chuckled.

"SHHHHH!" he was quickly silenced by a few girls including yourself and Juyeon. 

"THE FIRST KISS." 

*Oh no* you buried your face into your hands immediately.

The classroom was filled with smooching sounds as you parted your fingers to catch a glimpse of the video.

"I'm really going to do it." Chanyeol was playing Sehun this time.

Kyungsoo flashed him his signature look (O_O) before chanyeol started leaning in close to him. 

They even acted out the part where Sehun was supposed to exit the car when you called him and kissed him by surprise. -but of course, their lips didn't touch.

"AHHHHH THIS IS KILLING ME!" Juyeon added to the noise.

Last of all, there was a personal video from sehun himself.

"Jagiya~ It's been a year already. We are going to get married soon only because it was arranged. People from that year don't know how to be romantic. So, I've prepared this clip for you. So, will YOU Jung seol-hee marry ME Oh sehun? BBUING BBUING!" 

You controlled your tears from erupting from your eyes. 

"Where are you?" you said to the screen.

"There." Sehun seemed to have guess what you will be thinking and recorded that part. His fingers from the video pointed to the classroom door where Kisseu, your no-longer-a-puppy made it's entrance, with something in it's mouth.

You bent down to receive the small red box. 

"Open it up!" Juyeon urged, her hands tugging onto your arm. 

You grinned before parting the box.

"OWUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

The diamond wasn't as big as the sign your fingers did the other time, but it was big enough and really pretty. 

Suho, baekhyun, chanyeol, kyungsoo and Jong in made their way into the classroom soon after Kisseu. And behind them, Sehun.

"Soooooooooooooooo.." he dipped his hands into his pockets.

"Will you marry me?" he completed his sentence, his face all red from all the attention he's getting. 

"Are you sure you wanna marry a peasant?" you said playfully, walking towards him.

He nodded, taking his hands out of his pocket and placing them on your shoulders. 

You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tightly - also to hide that huge creepy grin you currently have on your face. 

"I'm taking that as a yes." Sehun hugged you back before the classroom was filled with cheers and strangely, howls from the EXO-K boys. 

 

(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)
./█\ ♥/█\
 

Author's Note

So I am finally done with this fanfic! Don't hesitate to leave your comments about what you think of this ending! I really wanted to do it well and I hope it satisfied you! I'm really thankful for the subs and upvotes once again! 

 

exoexo,

exoshipper

Chapter 31: Sehun and the exo-k boys have created a special video clip for sehun to propose formally to Seol-hee! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for my two other fanfics! 

-Add me as a friend, I accept ALL friend requests!

 

Enjoyed my story?

Please help me SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and also UPVOTE! I'll love you forever :* 

Thank you for subscribing & supporting 'Somebody I hate'