Moments

The Time Keeper

"Hey."

"Hey."

"What are you doing?"

"Cooking."

"Why?"

Kai turned around and stared at you in frustration, shaking his head as you rested your head on his shoulder. He went back to the stove and began to hum, chuckling as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"You're oddly quiet today." Kai murmured. "Are you feeling sick?"

"No." You shook your head. "I'm still sleepy."

"Go back to sleep."

"I don't want to."

Kai grabbed your arm and pulled you away, forcing you back into the bedroom. He lifted you up and settled you on the bed before heading back to the kitchen. He hesitated by the door before turning back towards you.

"What?" You chuckled.

"You look pretty in the mornings." Kai winced slightly. "I just wanted you to know."

"Oppa, are you blushing?"

Kai violently shook his head before running back towards the kitchen. You began to laugh as you closed your eyes, wrapping yourself with the blanket. You woke up soon after, smelling something good. Kai was holding a tray of food and forced you to scoot over on the bed.

"I'm still tired."

"You need to eat first."

You sat up and watched as Kai settled the tray closer to you. He chuckled as you opened your mouth, kicking his knee as you patted yoour stomach. He leaned in closer and began to feed you, pretending to make airplane noises as you hit him. Once he was finished, Kai held something behind his back, smiling widely.

"What are you hiding?" You narrowed your eyes. "Show me."

"What's the magic word?"

"Now."

"Ji Hyun." Kai warned. "You know what it is."

"Please?"

Kai nodded his head and pulled out a small box, his eyes wide in anticipation. You snatched it out of his hands and ripped the box apart, the child in you too excited to take your time. Your eyes flew open when you noticed two small rings.

"Oppa this is..."

"Yeah, the couple rings I bought in middle school."

"You kept this?" You looked up. "Why?"

"I was looking for something in my closet when I found them." Kai shrugged. "They mean a lot to me."

"You bought this with your own money."

"And you threw yours on the ground because it wasn't pink."

You looked up to see Kai smiling at you, his face growing red. He held out his arms and you slipped inside them, resting your head onto his shoulder. Kai began to play with your hair, an old habit of his.

"You're making me feel bad." You whispered. "Am I that annoying?"

"No." Kai shook his head. "Just a little childish. I wouldn't want it any other way though."

You closed your eyes and sighed, chuckling as Kai tried to sing. His fingers ran through your hair, untangling the small knots while rocking back and forth. He laid down on the ground and watched as you snuggled closer to him.

"Want to go play in the water?"

"In a little bit."

"Still tired?"

"Yeah." You said. "And you're really warm."

"So I'm hot?" Kai chuckled.

"Keep dreaming."

♦♦♦♦♦♦

"I want meat."

"Well you can't have meat."

"But I want meat. Baekhyun wants meat too."

Kris turned around and stared at Baekhyun who trailed after Chanyeol and Kris. He kept grumbling and yawning as he stared at the floor, annoyed at the fact Kris woke him up to go shopping.

"Do you want meat?" Kris asked.

"I want to sleep." Baekhyun responded.

"They don't sell that here." Chanyeol smiled.

"Then get some meat."

"Can we have ice cream too?" Chanyeol looked up.

"Ice cream?" Kris rolled his eyes. "Are you five years old?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Just shut up already!" Baekhyun snapped. "It's too early for this ."

Chanyeol and Kris slowly nodded their heads and began to pick out food, silently arguing with each other. Baekhyun watched in annoyance before walking away, sighing as he sat down on a bench.

"Someone kill me." Baekhyun sighed.

"You really don't want that."

♦♦♦♦♦♦

Suho was bored. It was clear in the way he stared absentmindedly at the panel. His fingers trailed over the switches, quickly flipping them off and on. He kept sighing as he scratched out names, his foot tapping loudly on the floor.

"What are they doing?" He murmured, glancing at the clock.

Suho quickly finished with his work, his eyes scanning around the room. It was pretty bare with only a small bed tucked away in the corner. What dominated the space was the panel and large clock that hung on the wall. The room was always dark with only a few lights. Suho didn't have any possesions, only the clothes on his back and the watch he carried around his wrist.

"What are they doing?" He repeated, glancing at the door.

He stood up and walked towards the door, his fingers lingering over the doorknob. Suho walked back to the panel before returning to the door, tapping his foot as he crossed his arms.

"What if they're eating again?" Suho wondered. "I haven't eaten meat in years."

Suho grabbed his coat and walked out, glancing at the small mirror he had managed to keep. He smiled to himself before stepping out, his body transported to the human world. He quickly fixed his clothes before stepping inside the grocery store. Suho craned his neck as he noticed the person he was looking for sitting down, his eyes tired.

"Someone kill me."

"You really don't want that." Suho smiled.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Should we go back?"

"Back home?"

"Yeah, I have to go back to work."

"I thought we would do what we wanted."

Kai frowned slightly when he noticed the way you stepped away from him. He stared at your light dress, his eyes shining when he realized it was the first thing he had bought you when he first got paid. You crossed your arms and sighed as you began to pack, throwing your things into your bag.

"I can stay." Kai murmured.

"Forget it."

"Elephant Ji is upset."

"I'm not an elephant." You snapped.

"Where do you want to go now?"

"You have to get back to work."

"Just tell me." Kai sighed. "Or else I'll change my mind."

"Can we go to the karaoke?" You played with your fingers. "And get some drinks?"

"Drinks?"

"Yeah."

Kai stared at you in shock and amusement as you began to twirl your hair around, your eyes flickering around the room. He stepped forwards and lifted you into his arms, laughing as you began to scream.

"Let's go get drunk!" Kai yelled before walking out of the house.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

(Author's Note)

So I am really sorry for taking forever to update. I haven't been feeling well and I wasn't in the mood to update at all. I guess I feel my story is lacking and is going too slow. So leave comments and upvote if you can. Until next time lovelies :)